Truth Hurts

Choose Me

Sandara's POV -

After school, I decided to give a suprise visit to Dongho. It's been awhile since I meet his family. Apart from him. Truth is, he just send me home from school BUT I'm going to give him a surprise visit.

I know I dress like a boy because I love wearing jeans than skirts.

"Dara~ah, where are you going? It's getting dark outside," my brother nags.

Aigoo, my brother is over-protective towards me.

"I'm going to meet my...friends, you know...." I lied.

"It's going to be a habit if you lie. I know you're meeting that brat again. When will you ever realise that he is just making use of you? Dara~ah, I'm concern. Ever since you're with him, I always have to go to your school because of your poor conduct and your behaviour. Mrs Gil called me again today, now tell me, is he really the one?" now, Jay oppa is being serious.

"Oppa, it got nothing to do with Dongho, it's me. I'm the one who answer that call," I replied, again defending Dongho.

"Dara~ah, the call is from Dongho right? Am I right?" all I could do is kept silent.

"Dara~ah, you're different now. You are not like my sister I used to know back then. Where is she?" when oppa said that, tears escape my eyes. Did I really change alot?

"Now, just go, I won't be bothered. Don't come crying again if he hurts you or you get hurts," now, his tone changes.

I know this tone. This is the tone he used before on me. A tone of disappointment and really could not be bothered anymore.

With that, he lift himself up and walk towards his room.

I sat there. Crying. Not knowing of what to do next.

And again, I pick up my things and leave the house. I'm going to Dongho. 

 

Jay's POV -

I left her there. I know I used hurting words. Hurting tone. I know. But why can't she screw it into her head?!

Dongho bastard, is your game alone with the other girls not enough?! Why must you bother my sister now?! If you want pleasure, all the s are available BUT why my sister?! Why Dara?!

The main door crack open. I knew it. She must be going to Dongho's house. I saw her tears again. Today, I, Jay Park, make Sandara Park cry again. I must be a bad oppa to her.

Ringggggg~~~~

"Yoboseyo?" 

"Oh Jay, wanna meet up?"

"Oh...man, it's been long since you call me."

"I know, wanna go out for a drink?"

"Sure man, when?"

"Tonight, don't forget to bring your sister. You forgot to introduce her to me. It's been awhile now I'm waiting. When can I EVER meet her Jay?"

"Not tonight dude, she went out."

"Aish, bad luck again for me. Nah it's fine. Let's meet up at our usual hangout, 15 minutes. Don't be late,"

"Arasso, I should be the one saying it. You are always the one late,"

"Aish, then let's end our conversation now, if not, I'm gonna be late,"

"Arasso, annyeong,"

"mmm..."

With that, the call ended. For your info, my bestfriend call me. It's been a while since he called.

I wonder how is the kid doing. He is famous now.

HAHAHAHA...

 

Jiyong's POV -

"mmm..." with that, the call ended.

Gosh, tonight, just like other nights, I don't get to meet his sister again. It's been like this.

When can I ever meet her?

"Omma, I'm going out for a drink with Jay tonight," I told my mum. Then I bid her goodbye.

The streets are darker than usual. There's no moon found either. Damn, lucky my phone have a light. Atleast I won't knock onto things and fall.

I felt a presence of someone other than me. I know it. But why is it sooooo dark? I could not see who it is. The voice, she is crying. I slowly followed where the sound came from. There, behind those trees, there's a bench. I saw a small figured lady, crying. So, I approached her.

"Miss, are you okay? Why are you sitting here alone and crying?" I look at her.

To my surprise, it's that weirdo!

Gosh, she saw me and quickly wiped her tears away. I back off abit and was about to leave her there because for whatever reason, I think she desrves it. But something else stops me. 

Why is she crying in the middle of the night? It's dark here. Did something happen to her? If so, what is it?

"Yah weirdo, are you okay?" Gosh, she started crying again. This time, a little louder.

"Mianhe, yah Dara, why are you crying?" I asked her again. Maybe she felt insulted by the way I called her.

"I'm fine. Just stay. Accompany me," she replied through her sobs.

Gosh, what about Jay? I decided that my classmate need comfort more.

"Stay here, I'm just going to call my friend to cancel my plan for tonight," with that, I called Jay.

5 minutes after that, I went back to that weirdo. She is still crying.

"Yah, tell me. What happen?" I ask her again. 

This time round, she doesn't budge. She stop sobbing and turn to me.

"Yah, brat, is it wrong to love someone? Why does it hurts so much?" wow, her question makes me dumbstruck.

"Yah, first of all, my name is Kwon Jiyong. You can call me Jiyong. Loving someone is not wrong. It's the way you love someone, that matters most, why?" I asked again.

"Ji, loving someone hurts alot. Why did I ever trust him? Tell me. I even do everything for him and yet he does this to me, Ji, it's hurtful," she cried again.

"Yah, are you okay? What happen between you and "him" ?" I ask again. This girl is brokenhearted.

"Ji, I love him, his name is Dongho, I gave him my love. Everything. And he repay me back with s!" my goodness. How can a guy like Dongho exist?

"Hey, what did he do to you?" I became worried constantly for this girl.

"I wanted to give him a surprise visit and when I reach to his bed, I saw him... girl...." I know what she is going to said. I pull her into a hug.

How can this bastard do this? This poor girl give him all her love and he cheats on her and have with another girl?!

"Hush now. He is not worth it. That bastard. How could he do that? You're just blinded by love, don't blame yourself. He will regret what he lets go," I said while her strands of hair. 

Again, she cried on my shoulders for 20 minutes.

God knows I'm suffering.

My body ache. But I'm just letting her cry her hearts out.

Then, I heard someone snoring.

I look down and saw Dara sleeping.

Aigoo, how could this girl cry herself to sleep. Now what?

I don't even know where she stays.

Since my house is near here, I decided to carry her home.