rival?

confession

 

Yeorim and seohyun exited the cafeteria and proceeded to their school’s rooftop. Seohyun was walking behind Yeorim and trying her best no to stumble because nervousness was all over her body.

 

“OTTOKHE!! Maybe that big mouth told him already!!!”

 

“I’ll really kick him!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!”

 

She was just following Yeorim silently but in her mind she was already screaming and crazily cursing Yonghwa thinking that the reason Yeorim wanted to talk to her was because of her feelings towards him.

 

“oh! .... what should I say? Ottokhajie!! How would I explain?huh?!! tell me!!”

 

“OMG!! Tell me! Tell me!! What will I tell Yeorim!!” “Ah.. I’m done!!!”

 

“You’ll be dead... JUNG YONG big Mouth!!”

 

“Seohyun-ah?”

 

Seohyun went back from her senses when she heard yeorim. “ Huh?” she looked at him and noticed that they were already at the rooftop.

 

“Oh! We’re already here?” she asked as she was looking around as if it was her first time at that place.

 

“yeah! Actually we’ve arrived minutes ago” Yeorim answered

 

“minutes ago???????? That means........” she looked at Yeorim who just gave her a genuine smile. Yeorim stepped forward so that they were standing in front of each other. He held both of her shoulders and asked, “ Seohyun-ah.. are you okay?” it’s seemed that you are bothered..”

 

“yes! I AM!!! I am really bothered!! That’s what she wanted to answer but she just faked a smile, “ah.. I’m not! Uhm.. I’m fine..yeah... I’m really fine..” she answered as she tried to stable her breathing.

 

Obviously, she was lying. While they were walking towards the rooftop her mind was pre-occupied by JUNG YONG HWA. She was thinking of him, but not in a romantic way though. She was silently cursing him for spilling the details to yeorim. She kept on thinking ways on how to get back to him for his actions and how to punish him. “we’ll talk mr. JUNG yong!”

 

She cleared her thoughts and tried to pay attention to Yeorim. “ so.. Yeorim.. wae?” “what do you want to tell me?” she asked although she had a feeling that yeorim would reject her or would say things like ‘go away’ or ‘ I don’t like you’.

 

Yeorim smiled at her and she could just smile back. Yeorim held her both hands who were trembling and were kind of cold. He didn’t even bother to ask the reason why he’ll just do it after he’s done with his thing.

 

“oh my!! Please don’t look at me like that!!” seohyun was screaming in her mind, In any moment she would collapse. She tried her best to stand still because there was a big possibility that she would land on the cold floor because of Yeorim’s heart melting stare.

 

“so? what is it?” she asked again.

 

It’s not that she really wanted to know what does he want to tell because she doesn’t really have an idea how to explain herself if he started to say things about her biggest secret, and of course she doesn’t want to hear him say things related to the word “rejection’, she just wanted to be through with this.

 

“okay... Seohyun-ah.. we’ve been classmates for so long, right? He started to ask

 

“oh! My!!! Here it comes!! Hello to you rejection!!” she said to herself

 

“having you as my classmate is really a blessing..!! and having you as my friend is very great..... but..”

 

“Okay!!Okay!! Just get to the Point!!”

 

“I know already the ending of your speech!!!”

 

“Seohyun-ah... It would really be wonderful if you would be....”

 

‘your friend only’ she expected him to say

 

“Someone very special to me!!! Like girlfriend...” he smilingly said

 

“girlfriend?!!!!! Huh!!!!”

 

Seohyun was surprised by what he just said.. but she doesn’t want to assume things

 

“ah.. aniyo.. He meant girl—friend!!! That’s it!!

 

“Seohyun-ah...I  like..”

 

BAM!!!!!

 

Yeorim’s statement was cut off because of the sudden noise created by the loud opening of the door. Both heads turned and were welcomed by a tired Yonghwa, who’s obviously just came from running and who’s catching his breath..

 

“Yonghwa!” Yeorim called him. He was actually surprised by the sudden sound from the door, but he was more surprised to Yonghwa’s state.

While yonghwa was trying to regain his breath, he looked up to them and smiled sheepishly. He waved as he was walking towards them “hey!” he said

 

Seohyun could just furrow her eyebrows, and was confused as to why yonghwa goes there? And why is it that he looks tired? Or she must say,  REALLY tired.

 

Yonghwa’s smile was still visible on his face as he looked both of them, and then his eyes dropped down to look at Seohyun’s hand being held by Yeorim. He swallowed hard and he turned to look at Seohyun.

 

Seohyun realized that Yeorim was still holding her hands, she felt embarrass that Yonghwa saw that  so she withdrawn her hands and dropped them on her sides. Yeorim faked a cough, as he too was embarrassed. He rubbed the back of his neck and tried to enlighten the awkward situation “ so, Yonghwa-ah..why are you here?” he asked

 

Yonghwa walked to the side, and rested his back on the rails as he faced them. He crossed his arms over his chest as he composed his answer “ well, uhm... actually, I was also done eating my lunch, so I was thinking to have a walk before I return to class”

 

“ah.. aren’t you here because you know we’re here?” Yeorim suspiciously asked

 

“ha-ha...” Yonghwa nervously laughed, “ yah! Yeorim.. of course not! It’s just that my feet brought me here.. and uhm...I thought you’re done with you’re talking..  it’s been so long since you left cafeteria, right?” he reasoned out

 

Yeorim looked at his wrist watch, and it’s only been 10 minutes since they left so he asked again “ are you sure?”

 

“eh.. why are you like this Yeorim-ah... come on.. Classes will start soon” Yonghwa said and put his arm around Yeorim’s neck as he dragged him to the door

 

“yah! yah! what are you doing?” Yeorim tried to pull his arm but Yonghwa held him tight and was just giving him smiles.

 

“Yah! yonghwa, let go! Seohyun...” he was cut off

 

“Seohyun- ah!!! Aren’t you going to class!” Yonghwa yelled as he was still dragging Yeorim  outside

 

Seohyun was still standing and looking at Yonghwa and Yeorim as they were approaching the door. She didn’t understand what just happened, Yeorim was not able to tell her what he was supposed to say, right?

 

But it’s not that she needed to hear it anyway, because she thought, she knew what would he say, but after minutes of absorbing the situation, she unconsciously heaved a sigh. It’s not clear, if it’s a sigh for relief, or a sigh of disappointment.

 

“ well... I think, this is better.. I still have a time, to confront Yonghwa... I still have a chance to know what did that Jung Yong Big mouth tell to Yeorim...”

 

“be ready, Jung Yong!” she said with full of determination, and with that she followed that two.

~~~~~

 

When they arrived, the teacher was not yet there, so students were busy doing different stuffs. But three of the Students were just on their respective seats and were exchanging gazes. Yeorim was looking at Seohyun, while Seohyun’s eyes were on Jung Yong Hwa, and Yonghwa was looking at Yeorim.

 

Yeorim furrowed his eyebrows when he followed the direction of Seohyun, “ why is she looking at him?”

But seohyun’s was oblivious from Yeorim’s stares because, she was focus on Yonghwa. She was staring at him or more likely, GLARING at him. And as for Yonghwa, he was busy watching Yeorim’s actions. He’s confused as to why was he doing that, but still, he felt the need to keep an eye on him.

 

Yeorim’s mouth opened a bit when he saw Seohyun stood up from hers seat and walked to Yonghwa.

 

“Yah! Yonghwa-ah... can we talk?”

 

Yonghwa remained on his seat and just looked up “ What is it?”

 

“not here... let’s talk outside!”

 

“but.. classes will start...” Yonghwa reasoned out.

 

“fine... then later!!” and with that Seohyun returned to her Seat

 

Yeorim heard them, and he would admit that he doesn’t feel good about it.

 

“is he my rival?” Yeorim unconsciously thought. out of nowhere, that’s the first thing that comes to his mind when he looked Yonghwa and Seohyun.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO!!!!!

do you still remember this story??

or you have forgotten it?

( sad face)

-well, it may be because of not updating for few months-

(sorry)PEACE!!!

 

-comments are appreciated!!!:)-

 

bambie09