help!

confession

“Yeo—Yeo—Yonghwa?!!” she asked in surprise with eyes widely opened. She covered with her both hands to prevent her from shouting. Her blood started to rushed all over her face. For couple of minutes, she was just staring yonghwa with a shock expression written all over her face, while yonghwa was just smiling and obviously he’s trying to suppress himself from laughing.

 

“ottokhe!! Did I just confess to...to...a wrong...person?!!! oh my god!! Please... let me die just at this very moment!!!!!”

 

“let me die! Please!! kill me! kill me!!Oh my god!! Help me!!God of Heaven..God of Sky.. God of the universe.. the Galaxy... and the entire Solar System!! Please let me through with this mess!!”

 

“God of Heaven... kindly get me now!! God of the sky... please pour water on my whole being right now... please let heavy rain rushed down... let all the thunders and lightning strike me right now.....!! please!! I’m begging!! God of the water...!! Poseidon!! I badly need your help!! Have at least 5 tsunamis attack the whole south Korea just at this very moment...!!! oh my!!! I AM SO DEAD RIGHT NOW!!!!!”

 

Seohyun was silently SCREAMING all the prayers she can think of to get her out of this situation.. but it seemed that all the Gods she’s been praying of were all busy that’s why not even a single help came.. “Yah! Seo Joo Hyun... Get yourself up!! You need to get out!!”

 

she  covered her face with both of her hands as she let out a loud scream. She hurriedly turned and run to the door, but  then, she bumped to someone. She didn’t remove her hands on her face, but she spread her fingers slightly to take a peek on the person she just bumped and for the second time her eyes were widely opened as she tried to swallowed hard, but at this time.. the redness of her face faded, and she’s now getting to be pale. “YEORIM!!”

 

 

“hey.. seohyun-ah.. where are you going? I thought you have something to say?” Yeorim asked seohyun but she just remained silent and her body was still frozen on the spot where she’s been standing. “yah! seohyun-ah.. are you okay?” Yeorim asked for the second time as she tried to remove her hands but seohyun covered her face more.

 

“Yeorim” a voice called. Yeorim turned his head and saw yonghwa calling him. “oh.. Yonghwa what are you doing here?” he asked as he approached him. “ and did something happen? Do you know why is seohyun like that? he asked as he tried to exchanged his glances between yonghwa and seohyun. Yonghwa raised his eyebrow in amusement and smiled widely while shaking his head.

 

“andwae!!! Is he going to tell Yeorim! Oh no!!!”

 

“ahem... well.. uhm... Yeorim...seohyun told me  that she li----“ he was cut off. Seohyun run towards them to cover Yonghwa’s big mouth from spilling the details. “Yah!” Yonghwa tried to speak but seohyun pressed her palm more over his mouth.

 

Yeorim was bit confused what’s happening. “uhm.. Seohyun why are you covering his mouth?” he asked. Seohyun let out a fake laugh “ ah.. this is nothing Yeorim.. uhm...ah..you know what.. I ask you to meet me here... because....because....” she tried to reason out but she can’t think of anything. Yonghwa took this chance to remove her hands from him “ she likes—“ he was cut off again.

 

“Seohyun.. what is it? What is he saying?” Yeorim asked as he looked at Yonghwa who’s trying to say something but Seohyun’s palm prevent words to be heard clearly.

 

 

“ah...well.. uhm.. I would like to tell you something but...but... I think it’s already unnecessary” she answered. “ are you sure? What is it all about?” Yeorim asked again. “about my confession...! but I screwed up!” she said in her mind. “ it’s really nothing... I’m sorry if you have to come here for nothing” Seohyun said with a bit of guilt.

 

Yeorim smiled “oh.. okay.. no problem”.  And by that, he bid his goodbye. Before he left, he asked seohyun if they could take their lunch together, but seohyun refused, although in reality, seohyun would willingly take the offer.

 

When Seohyun was sure that no one was around, and Yeorim had already left, she finally let go of yonghwa. “yah! what did you do? Why did you cover my mouth?!” Yonghwa asked in frustration. “ because you have such a BIG MOUTH!” seohyun answered back and started to leave.

 

“well... you said you like him...why don’t you tell him!” he yelled as she was already approaching the exit, but seohyun didn’t respond. “ Yah!! I thought you want him to acknowledge your feelings! Why don’t you confess again!.... But make sure to confess to the RIGHT GUY!” he continued.

 

“aish... sincha!! Does he have to emphasize that one!!”

 

Seohyun hasten her steps but then Yonghwa kept on shouting. “fine.. I’ll HELP YOU! I’ll tell him about your feelings!” she heard him say it.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

what do you think of this chapter?

(sorry if I took long to update...)