failed

confession

“will he be there?”

 

Seohyun kept asking herself while walking towards their school cafeteria. “Please...Please.. I hope I won’t see him today... or FOREVER!” she was silently wishing.

 

When she was about to open the door, someone had already opened it for her.

 

“Anneyong!” she heard him say it

 

“Oh crap! It’s him!”

 

Seohyun looked up to confirm if that voice belonged to someone she wished she won’t meet.

 

DING! It’s seemed that a bell alarmed in her brain. Yonghwa the Great was standing in her front right now.

 

“What the.... why is he suddenly popping in everywhere I go!”

 

She didn’t even greet him and just went inside. She proceeded to where the trays were placed and took her own tray.

 

“Yah! Seohyun-ah.... are you listening to me?” Yonghwa asked while he followed her behind. Ever since Seohyun entered the cafeteria, he began to talk and talk but he received Zero response from her.

 

Seohyun just remained silent and just joined the students who were in lined to order their food for lunch.

 

It’s already been 2 months since seohyun confessed to a WRONG guy. It had been 2 months since she had embarrassed herself, that’s what she thought though. After that day, Seohyun tried to avoid Yonghwa as much as possible.

 

Seohyun always tried her best to hide herself from him. After their classes end, she would hurriedly go out of the room to prevent any conversation with Yonghwa.

 

But as for Yonghwa, after that day, he kept on following Seohyun. He didn’t know but he always wanted to talk to her or MORE LIKELY to ANNOY her? He even offered to help Seohyun in revealing her feelings to Yeorim which Seohyun highly REFUSED.

========

FLASHBACK

 

“fine.. I’ll HELP YOU! I’ll tell him about your feelings!” she heard him say it.

 

Seohyun stopped from walking and turned to face Yonghwa. She stared at him for quite a long time and then she approached him.

 

“OUCH!” yonghwa yelped because of pain.

 

“WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!” he yelled at her while rubbing his  left knee who just received a sudden contact with Seohyun’s kick.

 

Seohyun stood still in his front with arms crossed in her chest. She just looked at Yonghwa who was busy comforting his painful  knee.

 

“YAH! what’s with your KICK, huh?” Yonghwa asked  but seohyun just rolled her eyes

 

“YAH! is this how you said you’re THANK YOU?”

 

“You could have just said the words “thank you” or just ‘thanks’.. you don’t need to let your foot kissed my knee... you know....” he said but still no answer from her

 

“YAH! YAH! what are you doing? YAH!” Yonghwa asked as he tried to step backward because Seohyun was trying to kick him again.

 

“yah! Jung Yong Hwa... who do you think you are, huh? A cupid master?!! Huh... I don’t need your help! I can handle my own...! so BACK off! Okay!” she said

 

“eishhh!! Look at you! You’re being so furious! Just a while ago... you’re so calm and sweet... especially when you’re starting to confess.. ahem..ahem...‘ since first year high school, I have admired you. I’ve kept it for so long.. uhm.. I don’t really have plan on confessing my feelings but I’ve realized that today is our last year here in school and this may be the very last year that I would be able to see before we enter in the university’ “ he imitated the way Seohyun delivered those lines. He even tried to copy how Seohyun was tightly gripping each side of her skirt

 

“YAH! I was not like that!” seohyun ndefended while she pulled Yonghwa’s hand from gripping his sides..  “how can he even memorized each word I’ve said!!!” seohyun screamed in her mind

 

“oh.. sincha?! Well.. sorry for you Miss.. but you WERE like that... ahem.. ‘yeorim.. I hope you would acknowledge my feelings!” he imitated again adding a girly tone in his voice..

 

“AH!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed.. “ Jung Yong Hwa... You’re... You’re...you’re...” Seohyun wanted to call him something but she can’t think of anything. “ JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH, okay! I don’t need YOUR HELP!” and by that she turned her back to leave but of course.. She made another contact with Yonghwa.

 

“YAH! that’s a second one!” Yonghwa yelled again

 

“there would be more of that! don’t worry! You’ll receive lots of like that if you won’t zip your SUPER BIG MOUTH!”

=========

 

Everytime Yonghwa would see Seohyun, he would usually run to her and ask her on what’s the progress. Well, Shouldn’t Seohyun is the one asking of that to him, since he offered to help her? Aigoo..

 

Yonghwa had told Seohyun that no matter what, he will help her. and true, he had helped her in A WAY. Seohyun was always worried every time she came to school, because she knew that Yonghwa would keep on blabbering on things related to Yeorim. She had always kicked his knee, pulled his hair out, punched him,  (or should we say abuse?haha.. well not like that though) just to stop him from pestering her, but Yonghwa was so persistent. So in the end.. She needed to AVOID him.. and HID herself.

 

Seohyun always felt she would die everytime she saw Yonghwa talking to Yeorim, and then Yeorim would look at her. She would immediately look away and pretend that she’s doing something when that situation occurred.

 

Yonghwa had talked to Yeorim but of course, he’s not that inconsiderate to Seohyun’s feelings. He knew that Seohyun would die of embarrassment if he would tell her the exact thing that happened at their school rooftop.

 

Yonghwa would always asked Yeorim on whom he likes, or what does he think of their girl classmates. He never revealed that Seohyun had a crush on him, although he knew that Yeorim had an interest to Seohyun. He even tried to introduced other girls to Yeroim but yeorim would just laughed at him and would repeat over and over again that his eyes were on Seohyun.

 

When he noticed that Seohyun would look at them, Yonghwa would ask Yeorim to look something on Seohyun’s direction,  he would pretend that something was strange behind Seohyun or he would point on Seohyun and then have some talk with him. By this, it would look like as if, Yeorim was looking at Seohyun and they were talking about  her.

 

He loved to do this, he’s enjoying to see Seohyun’s actions, being anxious, furious, paranoid, and everything. He knew that seohyun had been avoiding him, and he knew that Seohyun hid from him but of course, he always caught her.

 

“she’s not really good in hiding!” Yonghwa always say this,  for some time, he intentionally pretended that he can’t see Seohyun so that she would thought that she succeed in not meeting him.

 

==========

 

 

“Yah! I’ve got a news for you!” Yonghwa said. They were now sitting on of the cafeterias’ tables. Seohyun was already starting to munch her food while Yonghwa’s food remained untouched.

 

“Yonghwa... are you sure.. You’re a GUY?” she said emphasizing the last word.

 

“Of course!” Yonghwa asked in a very manly voice

 

“then why are you so talkative! You even knew how to gossip!”

 

“yah! I’m not gossiping okay! this news is about Yeorim! Aren’t you interested?” he asked and Seohyun just rolled her eyes and continued to eat

 

“I told you already to back off..right!  I don’t need your help MISTER big MOUTH!” but Yonghwa just continued to talk.

 

“I know who’s yeorim’s crush!” he said. Although, there is a part of him that he didn’t want to tell her, but he had to.. well that’s what he thought he must do.

 

When she heard of it, Seohyun stopped from eating, she put down her spoon and fork, and just stared at her food.  “so... He already likes someone?”, she said disappointedly and sadly.

 

“oh... does she really like him that much to even feel sad just by hearing that he likes someone... well... if only she knew...”

 

“okay! Jung Yong Hwa... I think she needs to know... I wonder how much happiness she could get when I’ll tell her!”

 

“this is it!”

 

“Seohyun-ah!.. uhm.. the one he likes is...” he was cut off.

 

“seohyun-ah!” a male voice called. Both of them looked up and saw Yeorim standing beside Seohyun.

 

“oh! Yeorim.. uhm...wae?” she asked trying to hide that she was surprised to see him and it made her nervous just by the sudden closeness.

 

“can we talk after you’re done eating?” Yeorim asked

 

“uhm.. actually,, I’m done.. sure.. what is it?” she asked

 

“ah.. it’s something important.. and uhm.. can we talk outside? How about the rooftop?” he suggested and Seohyun nodded. And by that they left the cafeteria while Yonghwa was still on his seat looking at the two figures that were now approaching the door.

 

“well.. good thing I didn’t tell you! Because you would feel much happiness when you heard it from HIM PERSONALLY!” he tried to smile. But he didn’t know it, but somehow.. He wanted to follow after them and stopped Yeorim from confessing..

 

"aish!!! should i follow them?!!!"

 

"and what? become a third wheel!!! no thanks!"

 

"forget it YONGHWA... or....................... "

 

"HER"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

THE END!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

kidding!!!!

 

yeah! i know i said this maybe  2-3 shots

but i think i need to add more...hehe

 

 

 

don't forget to comment...:)

 

enjoy reading!

 

bambie09:)