Why is my name in your note book, Jiyeon? O_o

Hey, you stalker!

Like I wrote before that Jiyeon noted things about Taemin in her note book, right? Well... Taemin found it LOL Jiyeon is so in trouble!

________________________________________________________

 

Jiyeon sat in her place and put her head down thinking of my Taemin would stalk her then suddenly..... "Jiyeon?" a voice next to her said... Jiyeon turned and saw Yesung smiling at her.. "Oppa! How are you and why are you in the school?" she said.... Yesung looked at her and said "I thought I missed my little sister so I transferred school from all the way from US" Yesung said and Jiyeon got so happy and hugged her brother and Taemin came into the room and saw that and said "Mm this is my seat." and Yesung said "Oh it is sorry I just came to see my sister and this is not my class either so I'll be going now Jiyeon!"... "Bye oppa" Jiyeon said waving as Yesung went out..... and said "Good morning Taemin" and put her head down on the desk again... Jiyeon's book was open so he saw the things she noted about Taemin from his twitter account and he said "Jiyeon whats my age?" and Jiyeon got up and said "I don't know, why?" she lied.... "Then Why is my name in your note book, Jiyeon?" Taemin said... Jiyeon got surprised and looked at her note book and she had to act fast and said "Hey don't you know there are other Taemins in the world not only you, ok?".... Taemin still felt like she was not tell the truth and said "Ok then which Taemin are you talking about, Huh?".... Jiyeon looked around the class and saw her brother through the window and though 'Taemin does not know oppa's name is Yesung so I can tell him that his name is Taemin too!'..... then she said "That person before is my oppa and his name is Taemin too!!"..... Taemin's eyes widen but did not say anything and sat down on his seat then said "Ah ok, sorry though".... Jiyeon looked down and said "Its nothing"... SHE WAS SAVED!!!!! LOL but Taemin knew that she was lying! SMART BOY!

SHINee_s_Taemin_sleeping__06052010035541___________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this chapter and hope you liked it too like the first chapter was funny but this chapter was not that funny though.. ^^ I think I won't be able to update for few days or even 1 week because I will be travelling and I won't have any internet! Sorry :( But hope you all understand! ^^ keep reading everyone!