Skip SCHOOL!??

Hey, you stalker!

"What? No Teamin I can't skip school!!" Jiyeon said...... Taemin looked disappointed and said "Ok.. I guess we'll have to face Mr. Choi"...... "Taemin thats the right thing to do" Jiyeon said.......... Taemin turned and looked away and said "And for some stupid reason I thought you where cool, smart and a pretty girl"..... 

 

Jiyeon couldn't see Taemin's face as he was turned the other side and thought that he had a sad face but nooo~ Taemin had a smirk on his face EVIL SMIRK!!!

 

"Wae!! I am Cool, YO! You see?" Jiyeon said that with hyper power..... "Well then if your so cool then why not skip school today!?" Taemin said while he turned to Jiyeon with thoes puppy eyes, trying to confess Jiyeon to skip school just for 1 day........ "NO! I have a perfect attendance record!! and no way am I ruining it!" Jiyeon shouted.......... Taemin looked at her with a serious face and said "Then you won't mind having a PERFECT MARKS ON WHAT TIME YOU REACH THE CLASS ROOM"................... "OK where do you wanna go?" Jiyeon said... "Thats better" Taemin said........ 

 

Then both of them ran out of the school borders.... "Here put this on" Taemin said and gave Jiyeon some glasses.......

tumblr_m2qqhbpdDM1qmtpaeo2_500.jpg

"Ya ya JiyeonAh don't I look CUTE~~!" Taemin said while showing off his glasses with his red hair......... "Whoooaaa Oppa red hair?" Jiyeon said... "Yup, actually I had my black hair dyed into red hair but I wear a brown wig to hide is hair because you know SCHOOL RULES NO DYED HAIR" Taemin said while rolling his eyes...

2011GlassesTaemin1.jpg

"Let's go!" Taemin said.... "But where to?" Jiyeon wondered..... "Just follow me!" Taemin said while holding Jiyeon's hand and walking that got Jiyeon surprised...

3zdnae

They went to many different places and had fun and it was exactly 7:00pm when they reached a place called 'The Walks' all you had to do was walk and enjoy on the right there was shops and on the left there was water and small cruises....

 

(I've been to this place, you can't exactly see the water in this picture but it's a beautiful place~ ^^!!)

night_marina_walk2.jpg

"Wow Taemin is place is beautiful!!!" Jiyeon said and Taemin replied "Yes I know I used to come here with my Mom and used to play around".... "Hehe your mother must be nice, right? Where is she?"........... "Mmmm.. You see.. she's in heaven" Taemin said while looking down

"Taemin... I am so sorry"... Jiyeon said... "It's ok you just didn't know it" Taemin said........ "Let's go there and enjoy the view" Taemin said and quickling picked up his head and started walking at his own speed..

tumblr_m9elkt6hKY1r8umlbo2_1280.jpg

"Ya! Ya1 YA!!! Stop Taemin your too fast" Jiyeon said and tried to catch up with Taemin who was almost lost in the crowd...

tumblr_lkezj0z1tc1qcl8qx.jpg

Taemin finally stopped in a place with a great view of the water and cruises... "The fireworks are gonna start soon" he said to Jiyeon.... soon they heard a person from the microphone "The Fireworks will start in 10!.. 9!.." 

 

tumblr_m9elkt6hKY1r8umlbo6_250.jpg

Taemin quickly turned to Jiyeon and said "Jiyeon... I.. LIKE YOU".... Jiyeon got shocked and said "What?" ......... "6!.. 5!.." ............. "Would you be my GIRLFRIEND?" Taemin asked ..............."4!... 3!.."..........Jiyeon then said "Gi- GIRLFRIEND? But-" ......... "2!.....1!....." The fireworks brighten the sky!!!

_fireworks_1_470x356.jpg

Before Jiyeon even finished her sentence, Taemin slightly kissed her! (O MAI)

Kiss-passionate-anime-31036808169.jpeg

______________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! Subscribe and comment please~!! Hehehe~! ^^