Taemin & Taemin!

Hey, you stalker!

The next day Yesung as in "Taemin" came to school with Jiyeon and Taemin as in "Taemin Himself" was waiting there for them and said "Good Morning Jiyeon and her brother Ta- Ta- Taemin", Wow it's hard to call another person by your own name~! HEHE"..... "Ah good morning so you must be THE-OTHER-TAEMIN-Jiyeon-Talks-about"

'Jiyeon talks about me?' Taemin thought for a while then...Yesung said moving his right hand forword for a hand shake... "Yes, yes it is" Taemin said and shook hands with Yesung.. "Jiyeon just looked around and saw a fimiliar face and then it hit her "Crap! Sooyoung, oppa's Girlfriend! What to do, what to do??!! Oppa! your Honey!!!" she said while shaking Yesungs arm rapidly.. "What no way it can't be Sooyoung........ HOLI SHI---!" ..... Before they move out Sooyoung called "Oppa? Is it you? Yesung oppa! I'm here!" she said waving her hand...... "Man! She called me Yesung..." Yesung thought....

 

 

 

"Oppa!" Sooyoung said and hugged Yesung and smiled while Taemin lift one eyebrow and asked Jiyeon "Yesung?" Then Yesung pulled Sooyoung to another class room and asked her why she was at their school and she told him that she missed him then Yesung told her that he missed her too and also about Taemin and Jiyeon after that Sooyoung understood not to call him Yesung but call him Taemin... ON THE OTHER HAND POOR JIYEON!!

 

"Yesung?" Taemin asked... "Is your brother's name Yesung or Taemin?".... Jiyeon then said "You see there is a funny story behind it and you might laught! Or maybe not.."...... "Tell me Jiyeon, I am asking you something".... "Ok...." Jiyeon said.... "Have you listened to Gangnam style?"

 

TO BE CONTINUED

_________________________

This is the following part-

"Have you listened to Gangname Style?" Jiyeon asked trying to change the topic.... "Jiyeon! Tell me now.." Taemin said....... Suddenly Sooyoung came with Yesung and said "I'll tell you.. His name is Taemin but I call him Yesung because I like calling him Yesung and also he's my BF, right oppa?".... "Ah right, let's get going to class!" Yesung said..... Taemin and Jiyeon stood there while Sooyoung and Yesung dissapperared in the halls of the school...... "Ah okay okay his name is Taemin, fine let's go to class we are late anyway let's hurry or the sumbae will make us stand outside the class!!" Taemin said..... "Ahh too late!"

 

Jiyeon said while pointing at the huge clock outside their class!!

"Ya! Jiyeon Ah now we gotta face Mr. Choi now" Taemin said.... "We? No way tata!" Jiyeon said but Taemin caught her...

"No way get back here your the one who got me into this trouble so if your running away then so am I" ... "Huh?" Jiyeon said... Then taemin smiled and said "I've got a plan" .... "Huh? What do you mean? It better be good Taemin,.. I've got a bad feeling about this" Jiyeon said