What the...?

Hey, you stalker!

It was a normal day, at a normal school, in a normal computer lab with a normal, 0% charm and 0% popularity girl Park Jiyeon loging in her Twitter account when she found out she had been stalked by a.... Oh WAIT NORMAL GUY? Nah... THE MOST POPULAR GUY IN SCHOOL!!!....... Wait What??? That shocked you a bit? then thats nothing there is more... O_o.......

 

Because Jiyeon was a computer geek/nerd she could see how many times the user visited her account and she could not believe what she saw... 239 times! And she could also see from when the user started stalking her.... huh her eyes widen when she saw the day he started stalking her.. It was from the very first day of her school!!!! "OMO WHAT THE....!!!" Jiyeon shouted that made others turn to her at the same time.. "Sorry.. please carry on" she said while looking down... Then she thought 'Eh? Kim Taemin? hmmm let's check his account...' she checked his account taking each and every info slowly... noting it down in her rough book... Then she saw....

 jjongtaeminradio-e1287510028609.jpg

 

_____________________________

KIM Taemin goes to SEOUL ACADEMY

_____________________________

 

Which shocked her as she studies in SEOUL ACADEMY too! So he was a student of SEOUL ACADEMY just like her!?? She almost passed out but went for the next class... The teacher came in and everybody wished her in a lazy way... "Gooooood morninggggg Mammmmm"... the teacher said "Are you all trying out for Kpop Star Hunt season 2 or are you wishing the teacher!? Huh?!"...... They all wished again "Good MORNING Mam!!!"....... Then teacher said "Are you shouting at me or wishing!?"....... They all wished again... "Good morining mam".... The teacher said "Why don't you smile, did I kill anyone of you?"... And here we go again!... "Good morning mam" they said with a bright smile... "You all.... hahaha sorry that was perfect just sit down now please" the teacher said.... "So we have a new student in class well he joined before but got transferred to this class, please say hello to KIM TAEMIN!".... Jiyeon's eyes got bigger hearing that name "KIM TAEMIN KIM TAEMIN KIM TAEMIN"....... "Hello I am Kim Taemin and so I guess I am new to this class and no one knows who I am..." Taemin said but a girl stood up and said "Anyo we know exactly who you are the most popular guy in this school and top in studies! And your even on the internet! Sorry I googled you online! hehe" that girl said while giggling and sitting in her place again.... "Ah yes thats right" Taemin said with a smile looking around the class..... Jiyeon tried to hide herself as she now knows that Taemin remembers her face from online..... Then the teacher saw an empty seat next to Jiyeon and said "Kim Taemin I think you could sit over there" she was pointing to the seat at the last row next to Jiyeon!!

3.jpg

Jiyeon looked up and saw the teacher teacher pointing to the seat next to her and thought 'Kill me!' while Taemin sat next to her..... She hid her face with a book but Taemin tried to talk to her and said "Mmm Hello? Nice to see.. Nice to meet you.. Your name please?... Jiyeon didn't know what to say and said "J- Jiyna"... Taemin giggled and said "G.na? haha so your a fan of G.na huh well me too so whats your real name?" Jiyeon removed the book and said "Park Jiyeon" with a smile.... Taemin's eyes widen and he thought 'whoa.. that girl I have been stalking is in my new class!!' Then Jiyeon waved her hand up and down Taemin's face while he was frozen.. Taemin snapped out of his thought and said "Nice name" and Jiyeon said "Well didn't you already know my name?"..... Taemin got shocked and said "Huh?".... Jiyeon said "I mean didn't you already know my name from my book that I was using to hide?"..... Taemin said "Oh that is what you meant, nope I didn't see your name in your book" They both smiled evily and the day passed