My love for you

A Daughter's Diary

This chapter will completely flashback about SJ's life when Jieun is still alive... Oh ya, Jieun (me) is a day older than Kyuhyun in this story. 2/2 and 3/2/1988.

 

Flashback....

(2008)

"Noona..."

"Don't call me that you brat, I'm just a day older! Note that, A DAY!"

"Aish! I just want my PSP back, you old witch!"

"Yah! You are sick and you still want to play? And who are you calling an old witch?!"

Bickering... It will always happen everytime Siwon bring her soon-to-be-bride to the dorm. For countless time that day, Siwon sighs.

"Nothing to worry Siwon. Jieun is just worried about Kyuhyun's health and wants him to get enough rest. You know that, right?" Leeteuk pats Siwon on his back.

"Yes hyung... I know that, but the way they 'care' about each other is just too... Noisy..." Siwon cringed.

"Kids..." Leeteuk laughs and walks towards the kitchen to find Ryeowook, and well, food.

Siwon sighs again and turn his head to the direction of the room where Kyuhyun and Jieun are. Is seems too quiet... Really quiet. Siwon is ready to go inside untill...

"OLD WICKED WITCH!"

Siwon silently watch as he sees Jieun runs out from the room while giggling. She runs towards Siwon who has a confused look on his face.

"Now now little princess. What have you done to uri maknae?"

"Just a little drawing on his PSP. Not much." She puts on the oh-so-innocent face while replying to Siwon's question.

Siwon shook his head, what an evil bride-to-be he gets. Well, got to think of it... She's like the second Kyuhyun.

-Fair skin

-Chubby cheeks

-Dolly eyes

-Tall

-Game freak

not to forget, evil as demon... But a nice kind of evil. Wow, he feels wrong saying that, what kind of nice is nice kind of evil?

Not long after, Kyuhyun comes out from the room. With a dark-aura flowing. When Jieun sense it, she too, let out a killing-aura. A cat-fight is going to happen again, thought Siwon. *more like kitten-fight*

"Jieunnie~ Please give me back my PSP~ Pretty please~ *batting eye lashes*" Kyuhyun flashes his best puppy-eyes he learned from Sungmin and Donghae.

"Wow, that's is just not you magnae!" Siwon cringed.

"But my PSP...." He pouts.

"Okay okay! That's a fail, evil! Not even close to cute!" Jieun pulls out Kyuhyun's PSP from her back pocket.

"That's my girl.." Siwon playfully pinches Jieun's nose. Making her blush...

How I hope, I'm the one Siwon-hyung will do it to... I love him, but I care a lot about Jieun... She's just like my own sister... Otthoke?

 

(2009)

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry
Naega naega naega munjuh
Nehgae nehgae nehgae bbajuh bbajuh bbajuh party baby
Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty
Noonee booshuh booshuh booshuh
Soomee makhyuh makhyuh makhyuh
Naega micheo micheo baby

"Neh... Thank you for waiting for the main award for today..." Said the award presenter.

"Yes... For not making you guys wait longer, we will announce it now..." The other presenter said while opening the card.

"The main award winner is..."

Jieun who is sitting in the VIP is praying nervously. She hopes that her boys will win the award.

"The main award winner is... SUPER JUNIOR! Congratualation!"

Jieun, ignoring others who is sitting with her start to jump around. Other VIPs just chuckled at her childish behaviour. Well, her husband just won the main award, who wouldn't be happy? (Very Imprortant Person not BigBang's VIP okay?)

Later, they have an after-party. SM Family gathers in a place to celebrate it, Jieun joins it too.

"Let's drink for our victory! SM Family! " Leeteuk say it loudly.

"CHEERS!"

"Why aren't you drinking, Jieunnie?" Leeteuk asked.

"Oppa..." She whispered to Leeteuk.

"Jinja?!" Jieun nods eagerly. Showing how happy she is.

"Siwon-ah!" Leeteuk calls for Siwon who is a bit far away from them.

Siwon politely bows to his sunbaes and excuses himself to go to Leeteuk and Jieun.

"Ne hyung? Need anything? Are you sick again, baby?"

"Oppa... I'm... 3 weeks pregnant." Jieun blushed heavily.

Siwon have that disbelive look in his face. He re-think it for a few moments and start to shout in happiness.

"Wooohoooo!!! I'm going to be a father! Yeah!!!" Hugging his wife tight and spinning her around.

"Oppa!!! Don't do that!" Jieun becomes as red as a tomato. How embarassing her husband could be?

Other idols start to congratualate them. Promising him to have a baby-shower later.

How I wish it was me, hyung... I'm really jealous of you guys... I still loves you, hyung.

 

(2010)

Kyuhyun's POV

"Hyung... Siwon-hyung..." Kyuhyun called for Siwon who is on the rooftop, enjoying the cold breeze of autumn.

"Yes?" He answers me without even looking at me. He looks so… Fragile. Not like THE Choi Siwon I know before.

 

I walk closer to him and hug him from behind, sharing my warmth with him. He tenses up for a second and then relaxes.

“Don’t be like this, please? I know you miss her. I miss her too. Yes, we bickered at each other often. But she’s the most special friend I’ve ever had.” I heard him sigh.

“Kyuhyun-ah… It’s been a while and I can’t even find her anywhere. Is she dead? Is she alive? Is my baby daughter safe? It’s really hard Kyuhyun-ah.” I feel his body trembled. I know he’s holding back his tears.

“They are safe… I’m sure they are safe, somewhere. Somewhere we didn’t know.”

“You know, it feels really weird. Not having her beside me when I wake up every morning. Not seeing her preparing breakfast, lunch or dinner with Ryeowook for all of us. It feels so different now.”

“I’m here hyung… I’m always here for you… We are always here for you… We will seek for her together. Don’t tire yourself out hyung. I hate seeing you like this.” My tears finally find their way out from my eyes.

“I’m sorry Kyuhyun-ah… I know… Shh… Don’t cry…” He turns around to face me and hugs me back.

I’m sorry Jieun-ah… I don’t know how long I can keep this as a secret. One day, they will know.

 

(2011)

Kyuhyun’s POV

“Kyu-ppa!”

“Hey, sweetheart!” I lift up the little girl that run towards me just now. She kissed my cheeks.

“Kyu-ppa, play with Wonnie?”

“Not now sweetheart, Kyu-ppa need to talk to eomma. Later we play, okay?”

“Neh!”

“Good girl. Now go play with your toys while Kyu-ppa talk to eomma.” I put her down and she quickly sit down with her toys.

I walk upstairs and knock on a bedroom’s door. When the person behind the door answers, I turn the knob and go inside the blue room.

“How are you today? Feeling a little better?” I sit on the bed with the person I’m talking to.

“Kind of. Madam Kim give me 3 weeks break while her husband went to Japan. I can rest and spend time with my baby. You know, she’s really kind.”

“Good then. Jieun-ah… I have to say this… I… I don’t think that I can keep this secret any longer. But I promise I’ll try keep my mouth shut until they found out about this by themselves.”

 

She just nods and smiles sweetly, she had suffered for so long. Good thing that the wife of the loan shark was nice to her, I just can’t imagine her, who was once always being pampered with wealth, was doing all the house works in the huge mansion. Alone. Every day. Only able to visit Eunwon once a week. All because of her father.

“How was the others?”

“They are all fine. But not as happy as when you’re there. And Siwon-hyung just being the sulky-moody-workaholic he is. Things are different you know.”

“I know, Kyu… But really, what can I do?”

“Escape?”

“And let them kill my father? Yeah… Good plan, maknae.” Jieun says sarcastically and she laughs.

“Wow… You’re amazing. I’m serious and you’re laughing.” I flick her forehead and Jieun pouts and slaps my head. It’s my turn to laugh, and Jieun just chuckles.

“When was the last time we laugh and hurting each other like this? Haha..” We still can’t stop laughing at each other face.

When we finally calm down, Eunwon starts to cry downstairs. We both rush down to check on the little girl. Jieun quickly lift up her baby daughter to calm her down.

“Lee Jieun! Open the door!” A familiar voice knocks the front door. (more likely kicking or throwing anger towards the door, poor door)

“Omma, I’m scared.”

“Bring Eunwon upstairs, let me open it.” Jieun quickly runs to her bedroom along with Eunwon.

I brace myself and open the door. Facing the angry man standing in front of me.

Plakk

He slaps me.

“Why did you keep all this as a secret?! You idiot!”

“I’m sorry… Teukie-hyung…”

 

 

 

 

 

Woahhhh.... finally an update from me! Almost a year hiatus? maybe? hahah... Mianhe... Writer's block.

and yeah... boring chapter.... and sorry for some grammatical error... (=_=")

I can't continue this chapter so...

Leeteuk find out about Jieun and Eunwon so he keep this as a secret too.. remember when Jieun died and Siwon say something like

 

“Hyung… You know about this, right?”

“I’m sorry…”

(in chapter 3)

soo, Leeteuk is the hyung! Yeay!

Jieun's part is finished and next is Wonkyu!!!!! I promise!!!!

Will update soon!