The Truth

A Daughter's Diary

I've made some of you confuse with the plot so I decided to add an extra chapter here.... I'm sorry and thank you!

This is before the letter's arival.....

Jaejoong's POV

"Yes! Coming!"

"Annyeong Jae-hyung..."

"Nae Siwonnie... Come in..."

What should I do with this guy here... As always, coming to my house to talk about his problems. Looking lost like a little puppy... It has been 3 years since he often come to my house.

"Go sit there while I make some hot tea for us..."

"Where's the others?"

"They're going somewhere I guess, they didn't tell me at all..."

Now where was I? Oh yeah, tea... While boiling the water, I start to hear some sobs from the living room. As always, just let him be by himself for a while until he's ready to tell me everything.

"Siwon-ah... Here, drink some tea. You should cut down on you coffee you know. It's bad for your health."

"I know..." He says while pouting.

"Now, tell me everything..."

 

No one's POV

*Flashback*

3 years ago....... 2009

"Jae-hyung!!!!!!!"

"Can... Can I come to your house. Now, like now?"

"Eh?? Why?"

"Oh, I see... I can't.... Then, good..."

"Wait! Alright, you can come."

10 minutes later.....

~Ding~Dong~

"Come in Siwon-ah... Oh my, what's wrong with your eyes? Have you been crying your eyes out?"

Like a flying soul, Siwon makes his way towards the living room. His face looks so dark and so gloomy. Jaejoong wonders, what had happened to this man here?

"What hap...."

"JiEun... I can't find her.... She's just like.... Disappeared.... Her parents, relatives, friends.... Doesn't know where she is... Even her cellphone was off..."

"Maybe she's just taking a walk?"

"Taking a walk with all her clothes? Yeah right...."

"So, her clothes also gone? Her belongings?"

"Not all... But some of them, yeah..."

"Why you didn't drive to Mokpo and checks if she's there?"

"Donghae is in Mokpo and he tells me that she's not there."

All the tears that had been hold by Siwon drops like crazy. Jaejoong was taken aback, he had never seen the man in front of him crying like this. Of course, it will be crazy if he didn;t cry when he lost his wife.

 

*Still Flashback*

2 years ago...... 2010

Every week, every single week... Siwon was going back and forth from Seoul to Mokpo... Still didn't give up on finding his wife. He can sense that his parents in-laws were lying.

"Eomonim! For the thousandth of time, just freaking tell me where she is!"

"And for the thousandth of time I've told you Siwon! We don't know!"

Siwon stormed out of the house. He went into his car and hold onto the stering until his knuckles turns white. But little did he doesn't know, 2 person was watching him from somewhere nearby.

 

A year ago....... 2011

Jaejoong's POV

Here am I... In Super Show 4.... It's painful to see Siwon masking his sadness by being playful all around the members. I'm the only person that know, how sad he is right now... How miserable he is right now.... But, for not worrying the ELFs, he put a mask on.

Kyuhyun is the main target of Siwon. Siwon once said to me that Kyuhyun remind him a lot of JiEun. When I come to think of it.... Yes, they're almost the same. Their wavy brown hair, dolly eyes, game freak, tall and fair.

*skip time, still the same year...*

"Yoboseyo..."

"Nae annyeong Jae-hyung... Why are you calling me?"

"It's about Siwon... Can you help me to help him?"

"What's with Siwon-hyung?"

"You should know by now that Siwon is still suffering because of JiEun..."

"Yes, I'm aware of that."

"Now, I want you to please take care of Siwon. You know what, Siwon is really happy when he's with you."

"And why is that?"

"You resembles a lot like JiEun."

"I, what?!"

"Yes, you heard me right... You and JiEun have lot, by a lot I really mean a lot, of similarity."

"Are you sure Jae-hyung?"

"101%  sure! Now get you out from the chair you've been sitting for hours playing starcraft and go to Siwon!"

"Hey! How did you know?!"

"My eyes are everywhere...."

 

Early this year..... 2012

Jaejoong's POV

I'm glad that Siwon is happy again... He laugh at every single word Kyuhyun utters. That doesn't mean he had forget JiEun, but a part of his scar was healed by the snarky maknae.

 

*End of flashback*