Teaser~

A Daughter's Diary

 

I lie down on my bed, talking on the phone. Laughing and giggling like a fool. Oh heck, of course. I'm talking with the cutest maknae in the world. THE Cho Kyuhyun, full of weirdness and cuteness. Tell me who won’t be laughing hearing him mumbling weird things if he’s mad.

“Yah, hyung! Stop teasing me! It’snotlikeIreallysnoreswhenIsleep.”

There he goes again. I couldn’t help it so I just laugh out loud. Can’t resist cuteness!

“Choi Siwon! Don’t you dare laugh again! Or I’ll go to your apartment and chop you down, making a soup.”

“What are you? Cannibals? Ah… I get it… Cannibals are your long lost family isn’t it? You missed their cooking so you decided to make it yourself.”

“Teukie-hyung!!! Choi Siwon is bullying me again! Hmmppphhh….”

Hah! I win! I can sense that he’s pouting. Aigoo…. So cute.

Ding~Dong~

“Kyu-ah… I’ll hang up first neh… Someone is ringing the bell.”

“Okay hyung… Annyeong!”

There he goes… Each time he sulks, pouts, screams and mumbles when the 2 of us having a chat, in the end he will return to his own self.

A packaging just arrived in front of my doorstep. Weird, no one is outside. I took it inside and open it up. To my surprise, it was full of baby’s things like milk bottles, pacifier, toys, clothes, a diary and a letter. I decided to read the letter first. It looks familiar and the smell of the perfume makes me remember someone. Oh, I’ll just read it.

**********************

Tears are escaping my eyes, falling down with the pain in my heart. How could they do this?