OT5: Vacation

Simpatico

OT5: Vacation

They’d borrowed manager-hyung’s credit card. Well… maybe borrowed wouldn’t be the best word. The PD said she found it and told them it’d be a hilarious situation to see them go crazy with it. JR, ever the diligent leader, politely declined the offer; never agreeing to it until the PD promised to pay manager-hyung back in full. Even then JR forced the group to agree they wouldn’t spend too much, wouldn’t waste too much of anyone’s wallets but their own.

So there they were, on a train towards a beach, none of them really knew which beach, they just went where the crew directed. Baekho was on his knees, peering into the glass like a child on Christmas just waiting to see that sunny sand. Aron sat next to him, making witty comments and suggesting the things to waste money on upon reaching the location. His hand was tracing Nu’est logo onto JR’s thigh, the leader gently muttering fun ideas to do upon arriving and occasionally chastising Aron for wanting to spend so much money. Minhyun was leaning eagerly across his seat, wanting to hear everything being said and waiting for the moment where Baekho would fall from not sitting properly. Only Ren sat squished into the corner, breathing light as he fell into a small nap.

There weren’t many on the train to begin with, they were heading to a beach and it was the middle of a weekday. A mother and small daughter sat at the front of the train car while an old man reading a newspaper sat in the middle. Baekho waved to each one as they got off, leaving only Nu’est and their self-cameras the crew gave them to goof off. Of course that meant running up and down the train car and pulling random stunts for a while, but eventually they’d gotten bored of it.

Aron silently turn off his self-camera, motioning for the others to do the same. JR replied instantly, shutting his off before Aron nipped his ear and began his list of dirty English phrases. Baekho followed suit and wrapped his arms around Aron, the closest person, before he called out to Ren. Minhyun shut Ren’s off before shutting off his own; poking the blond awake and motioning to Baekho. With an annoyed grunt Ren stood and made his way towards the other blond, sliding into Baekho’s lap and listening to the man’s loud laughter in his ears. Minhyun found the time to slide between JR and Aron, grinning as the group began to settle comfortably together.

Later, when they’d finally arrived at the beach and turned their self-cameras back on, the crew revealed their reason for their lateness (manager-hyung found out and was not happy). And when asked why they’d look like they’d just been through a tornado when all they did was sit on a train, JR fixed his wrinkled shirt as the others did the same and muttered something about a bumpy ride; grins never leaving the faces of the satisfied band members.


Because this is all I had planned, these drabbles are technically completed, but if anybody is willing to give me a few ideas for any more I'll probably make this longer. (Or if it ends up being liked, that too.)