Baekho & Ren: Ice Cream

Simpatico

Baekho & Ren: Ice Cream

“You’re an idiot.”

Baekho’s lower lip jut out as Ren tugged him along, a difference to the light sparkle in his eyes. His bulkier hand was gripped tightly in Ren’s smaller feminine one, the reason for the issue temporarily forgotten.

Ren scoffed, his other hand gripped his own ice cream bar tighter, the wrapper crinkling under the pressure. He took a bite before pulling away, searching for a new ice cream vendor as they abandoned the location where Baekho had dropped his.

Within an instant the well-built man tugged back, causing Ren to almost topple backward and drop his own ice cream in the process. Before the smaller blond could scream at the other Baekho’s hand shot out, finger brushing against the side of Ren’s lip lightly before pulling back.

Cheeks turning a bright red, Ren watched as Baekho pulled the finger into his mouth, off the sweet treat that had been on it. “You had some on your mouth.” Baekho grinned, unaffected with Ren’s flushed stare.

The smaller let out a high-pitched whine and punched Baekho in the shoulder; glaring in another direction as he put his ice cream between them and Baekho caught the indication to share it before smiling.