No way, father said she was married to someone. And now, you said....

His Secret Equals Your Life (Discontinued)

 

            You open the door and walked to the lift, you wait for a seconds and the lift’s door opened. You came in and pressed the ‘15’ number. You were alone in the lift, you took out your cell phone and staring the clock, 14.15. You were 5 minutes late but it’s okay since Dongho said he called Uncle Dongwoo that you will late because of him. You stared your cell phone and remember about the guy in front of the dukbokki shop. He really is familiar, but you still didn’t get with who he look a like. Suddenly the lift’s door opened and you looked at the monitor, it’s already your destination. You step out from the lift and walked to your desk. You bowed to the other workers. You are new here but the other personnel really kind with you. They kind to you not because of you are the owner of this office’s niece, but they kind and respect to you because of your skill and your kind heart.

            You sit on your chair and put your wallet on your desk. You looked to the blue file on your desk, you took it and opened the file. Suddenly your eyes widen when you saw the photo of the target inside the blue file.

            “He is….. The guy in front of dukbokki…. It’s…. It’s….” you stuttered with your own words while you pointed your index finger to the photo of a man.

            “What’s wrong with you, Eunkyo?” Cheondoong, your partner asked you. You were jumped from your chair because you’re too shock.

            “Sunbae (Senior)! You shocked me. Oh God. Why are you always like this?” you said and pout.

            “Sorry, Eunkyo. You talked to yourself and stuttered, that’s make me more paralyzed. I thought you being a bit crazy because you’re too smart.” He said and laughed.

            “Sunbae-nim!” you shout at him and sit again in your chair. He took his chair ( because his desk right behind your chair. ) and he sit beside you.

            “What is this? May I see?” he asked you. You nodded and gave it to him. He opened the file and read the file.

            “So, we become partner again, Eunkyo.” He said as he gave your file back. You didn’t get what he meant. You stick the confused expression in your face. “Mr. Jang gave me, Kikwang, and Key the same case as you. So, we’ll become partner.” He explained to you and you nodded.

            “But Cheondoong sunbae-nim, I just saw this guy in front of dukbokki shop near the coffee shop near our office.” You said and his eyes widen.

            “And don’t tell me you didn’t notice him?” he asked you and you nodded slowly. He tapped his forehead, and you really felt sorry.

            “It’s okay. The day after tomorrow you moved from your Mr. Jang house right?” he asked you and you nodded. “Sunbae, lived there too?” you asked and he shook his head. “My house near the apartment, so I don’t have to move. Same with Kikwang and Key. They’ll lived in their house too.” You understand and nodded. He smile at you and back to his work.

+++++

            “Hyung, we have to eat first.” Woohyun said to his hyung, Sunggyu. “Yes Sunggyu hyung, Woohyun hyung is right. I’m hungry.” Myungsoo said to Sunggyu as he pouted.

            “I know. Let’s eat.” Sunggyu said to them and they’re cheered like a child. The 3 of them walked to the nearest dukbokki shop. They ordered and eat there. They eat while chatting each other.

            “Hyung, did you find her?” Woohyun asked to Sunggyu. He shook his head and stop eating. “I don’t know where she is. But I really want to find her, so I can meet her mother.” Sunggyu explain.

            “But hyung, we searched everywhere. But we can’t find her. Why? Because we didn’t know what she look like. Did you have her photo? Or her mother’s photo?” Myungsoo asked him and once again Sunggyu shook his head.

            “Forget it now, just eat and then we back home.” He said as he stand up from the chair and walked to the ahjumma to pay the dukbokki.

            He pay and just stood there. He think about something. He think about what his father said before he died.

 

Flashback

 

            “Sunggyu, you have to find your mother. Your real mother. Your mother in Jeju isn’t your real mother. Your real mother leave me when you were 2 years old.” his father said to him.    

            “But, why must I found her?” 21 years old Sunggyu asked his father.

            “Because you have to know the truth. And when you found her, tell her I love her and sorry from me.” He said. “But, where should I found her?” Sunggyu asked him.

            “Found her in Seoul. Few years ago I heard she was married with the son of the owner of the biggest department store in Indonesia. But now, she moved to Seoul.” His father said.

            “Gyu-ah, please let her know that you’re still alive.” His father said as he grabbed Sunggyu’s hand.

            “Yes, father. But, why she pretend that I’m died?” he asked his father for so many times.

            “When you were 2 years old, we moved to Busan. But we got an accident, and she pretended you were died. But we still find for you because you were missing. And suddenly 6 months later I found you with your new mother, Song Minhee. And your mother left me because she was too stressed. We divorced because we have too many fight. And until now, you know your mother is Minhee not Jang Yoomin. And now, I’m married with Lee Jooyeon because she is the same with your real mother, Yoomin.” He explained everything to you.

            “I promise, Dad. I’ll found her. I’ll move to Seoul.” Sunggyu said to his father before his father died 2 hours later.

Flashback end

            Sunggyu still standing in front of the dukbokki shop when you across the street and past him. He saw you and you saw him that time. He froze there but his eyes leave your body. His eyes stuck there on one point when first he saw your eyes.

            ‘Her eyes, her body, her hair, she is really beautiful. I hope I can saw her again.’ He thought. He looked at Woohyun and Myungsoo and give them sign to go now.

            The three of them walked home together. They laugh together when they found something funny. They across the street together with laugh because Myungsoo tripped before he walked across the street. Suddenly, Sunggyu stop his step. Woohyun and Myungsoo saw that and they looked to Sunggyu.

            “What’s wrong hyung? Why were you stop?” Myungsoo asked him.

            “Hi, Sunggyu hyung. Long time no see. How are you?” Sungyel who stand right in front of him asked him and Sungjong, his little brother waved his hand.

            “Why are you here?” Sunggyu asked him back.

            “Relax, Hyung. We just walked to meet our friends. Why you always like this? We’ve been brother since 4 years ago. Can’t we get better relationship from now on? Father is died, and he wanted us become closer.” Sungjong said with truthful.

            “Father? He’s my father! Not your FATHER! So we will never become closer.” Sunggyu said with cold tone and cold expression.

            “But, Hyung… I’m sure you want to know something about a woman named Jang Yoomin right?” Sungyeol said with worried expression and Sunggyu just stood there frozen because what his step brother said.

            “I know, you’re confused how did we know about her right? But, it’s not important right now. I hope when we gave this information to you, we can become closer even your father and actually our step father died.” Sungyeol said with hope in his heart. “We missed the old you, Hyung.” Sungjong said as he keep his head down.

            Sungyeol and Sungjong really want became closer with Sunggyu. Even Sunggyu just they step brother, cold step brother. But they really want to have a brother like him. A brother who can protect Sungjong when Sungjong was bullied by his friends at school 3 years ago. A brother who can gave a coldness to Sungyeol when Sungyeol got his brokenheart.

            “If you want me to become like the old me, tell me what you know about her. Everything.” Sunggyu said as he soften his expression.

            “Why we didn’t sit there?” Myungsoo give his advice, because he’s too tired standing there. They walked to the park and sit on the chair. Just Sunggyu, Sungyeol and Sungjong. Woohyun and Myungsoo said in different chair and played guitar.

            “The first person knew about this, is me. I heard your conversation with father in the hospital. I know, you will stress if you just search her by yourself. So I tried to helped you. I asked mom about her. And I’m so surprised when she said she knew about your real mother.” Sungyeol said to Sunggyu.

            “Mom knew about my real mother? How can?” Sunggyu asked him.

            “Mom said, before father died he tell to mother everything. And the truth is, father didn’t married with Mrs. Song Minhee. They just lived together.” Sungjong explain to his hyung.

            “What? This is crazy! So, where is my real mother? Did you found her?” Sunggyu asked them and grabbed Sungjong hand.

            “Hyung, we’re so sorry. But, your mother is……” Sungjong said but stop.

            “Sorry, hyung. But your mother was died 13 years ago.” Sungyeol said as he grabbed his hyung hands. Tears start run in Sunggyu’s cheek.

            “No way, father said she was married to someone. And now, you said SHE WAS DIED 13 YEARS AGO?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!” he yelled to them and grabbed Sungyeol’s shirt.

            “She was married with Goo Joonhyuk, the owner of P department store in Busan. They were married few months after father and your mother divorced.” Sungyeol explain.

            “Maybe, they just still in Busan.” Sunggyu said and tears still dropped from his little eyes.

            “No, Hyung. They wanted to moved to Indonesia from Busan, but when they went to the airport they got an traffic accident. And the two of them died.” Sungjong said as he grabbed Sunggyu’s hand.

            “We’re so sorry, hyung. But you have to stop search for her. She was died. Just come back to home, hyung and we can lived together. We want to share mother with you, if you want that again hyung. We missed you, hyung.” Sungjong said as he hugged his hyung.

            “I don’t know. I just want to see my mother.” Sunggyu said as he cried more in Sungjong and Sungyeol embrace.

            “You can see her in different way, hyung. You can saw her in mother’s version or we can search your mother’s grave. Which one do you want, hyung?” Sungyeol asked him with cheerful tone to make Sunggyu smile. They laugh when they looked to Sungyeol’s expression.

            “I will came home tonight. But I can’t lived there. I promise to my friends there. We have some project to do. Sorry.” Sunggyu said and they nodded.

            “Hyung! We have to go! Boss called few seconds ago. We have to go right now.” Woohyun shout to Sunggyu as he packed his guitar. Sunggyu gave him signal and nodded.

            “Yeol-ah, Jongie, I have to go. I’ll come home tonight, okay? Bye!” Sunggyu said and he leave them there.

            “I hope, we can have relationship like before with Sunggyu hyung. I missed him so much, hyung.” Sungjong said to Sungyeol. “I hope so.” Sungyeol said as they leave the park.

~ ~ ~

so, this is the second chapter...

i want to explain something, the truth is Yeol, Jongie and Gyu have good relationship before Gyu's father died.. and you'll know the reason why they're relationship become not close after his father died soon... :)

how is it? i know it's not good :(

but, don't forget to subscribed and comment :D

God Bless :)

oh, by the way, i found this photo when i searched infinite's photo.. it's really cool :)

check out here http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lilrpgyfiZ1qds625o1_1280.jpg

once again, God Bless you :D