‘He is so familiar, but who is he?’

His Secret Equals Your Life (Discontinued)

 

            “Eunkyo! Boss wanted to meet you now.” Your friend, Minji said to you as she smile and you nodded. You stand up from your chair, grabbed your notebook and went to your Boss room. You knock the door and went in.

            “Excuse me, Mr. Jang. You want to meet me?” you said to Mr. Jang, your boss.

            “Oh, yes Eunkyo. Please sit down.” He said to you as he pointed chair in front of his desk. You sit there and looked to Mr. Jang.

            “Can I help you, Sir?” you asked him. He just nodded and sipped his coffee.

            “Do you want some coffee or tea, my niece?” he asked you with his sweet smile.

            “Ajeossi, stop being like this. We’re in office right now, and  you can’t called me like that.” You protest to your uncle.

            Yes. Mr. Jang is your uncle. You lived with him since you’re 8 years old. Your parents died on a traffic accident since you were 8. Now, you’re 21 years old, and you graduate from university 2 years faster than the other students because you’re really smart. Mr. Jang or you always called him Dongwoo Ajeossi have 2 sons. Jang Doojun, 23 years old, he is graduated together with you this year. And now, he’s moved to Busan to become Doctor there. He’s really kind to you but not really close to you. Jang Dongho, 19 years old, he is still in university. He took crime investigation law as his majority just like you and his father.

            And yes again. You work as agent in your uncle office, crime investigation office. Our uncle is the most smart detective and agent in Korea. He solved so many crime cases. And now, you are the 2nd smart agent in Korea because you’re smart and you solved some difficult cases.

            “Okay, I know. But don’t forget to have lunch with Dongho after this.” He said to you and smile.

            “I know, Sir. He called me for 10 times just to reminded me about our lunch this afternoon.” You said to your uncle and pouted.

            “By the way, here.” He handed a file to you. You open it and read it for a while. There’s a man profile, completed with his photos.

            “Kim Sunggyu, born in April 28th, 1989. Graduated from Y University this year, Music and Art majority. Leader and vocalist on a group band called Infinite. Lived in S apartment in Seoul together with his friends Kim Myungsoo and Nam Woohyun. His parent divorce 10 years ago, now his mother lived in Jeju, his father married again 4 years ago and passed away 2 years ago. Because of his father’s wedding, now Kim Sunggyu has 1 step little brother Lee Sungjong. 6 months ago, he suspected as one of dangerous rebel group member.” You read it and looked to your uncle.

            “I want you to follow him, wherever he went. Don’t miss anything about him. Find more information about him, what he did, where he went, with who he talked, with whom he walked, and with whom he played. Don’t forget, don’t let him know about you. You have to disguise. I rent an apartment beside his apartment. Start from the day after tomorrow you lived there by yourself. And one more thing you have to obeyed, do not fall in love with him or his friends. If you did, this case I’ll give to your friend, Minji. Got it?” he explained to you with his super duper serious tone and serious expression. You nodded and went out.

            You sighed and stared to the photo on the  file that your uncle gave. ‘I think it will be hard. Something’s really strange with his face. I thought I’ve seen this guy before.’ You thought. Suddenly your phone start vibrate sign of phone call. You took your cell phone from your pocket and saw the ID ‘Dongho’ you sighed just like there’s no tomorrow before you picked the call.

            “I know, Dongho. I’m on my way. Just wait a little bit more.” You said to your cousin.

            “Okay, Noona. I’ll wait for you. By the way, I want to ask you something. So, I’m here with my friends. Be waiting for you, Eunkyo Noona!” he said to you with his happy tone. You hang up the call and went to coffee shop near your office to meet your lovely cousin Dongho. You put the file in your desk and took your hand bag, and went to your destination.

 

 

 

 

            5 minutes later you reached the coffee shop near your office. You open the glass door and saw Dongho with his friends sat on the corner.

            “Noona!” he shout to you as he waved his hand. You walked to him and sit in the chair in front of him.

            “What do you want? You know, I’m busy.” You asked him as you sipped his ice chocolate.

            “Noona, order your own chocolate please. I bought it with my last money. And I asked Dad to take you out for lunch. And noona, it’s lunch. Why are you so irritated?” he said as he took away his ice chocolate from your hand.

            “I know, I know. I ordered first okay?” you said to him and walked to the counter and ordered ice vanilla late. You pay for it and took your ice vanilla late, and walked to Dongho again.

            You sit in front of him and sipped your ice vanilla late and took it in the table. “So, who are they and why you want to meet me in my work time?” you asked him with smile. He smile like there’s no tomorrow and start to introduce his friends.

            “This is Jongin, but people called him Kai.” Dongho said as he pointed to a young man on his right. “Hello, Eunkyo Noona. My name is Kai, nice to meet you.” He said as he smile and waved his hand. You smile back and waved your hand to Kai.

            “This is Sehun.” Dongho said as he pointed to a young man on his left. “Hello, Eunkyo noona. My name is Sehun, nice to meet you. Hope you can help us.” He said and smile to you. He looked a little bit shy to you but you smile back at him.

            “This is Youngjae.” He said as he pointed young man on your left. He just bowed his head and smile and then waved his hand. You did the same thing.

            “And the last on noona’s right is Ilhoon.” Dongho said and smile. “Hello, noona.. nice to meet you. You’re more beautiful than the photo.” He said to you and smile. “Really? Thanks. But, what photo?” you asked him and looked to Dongho. “Noona, I’m sure this is what you want me to show to my friends. You’re beautiful in this photo.” Dongho said as he took out his cell phone and showed you your photo. It’s your photo with Doojoon, both of you took the photo in your graduated ceremony. You smile and give it back to him.

            “So, what exactly all of you want?” you asked them and sipped your vanilla late.

            “Noona, we need your help. We have task, and we can’t solve it. Would you mind?” Sehun asked you. “Sure. So, it’s group task or personal?” you asked to them. “Group. But, no one in our group can solve it.” Kai said to you with his sad expression.

            “Let me see first, okay?” you asked them and Youngjae gave to you the paper with the problem. You read it and learn it for a while.

            “So, it’s murder case huh? It’s written here, M was found lying in her room covered in blood and confirmed by police died at 2 pm. She was found dead with three stab wounds in the left hip and left two puncture the chest. K is the son of M (victim). V is the maid of their house and the first person saw K standing in front of M with blood in his hand. So because of V information, police said that K is the murderer of his mother, M. But he always said that V is the one who killed his mother. K was taken to the police station and K tell the police what he saw. Police didn’t believe him because there’s so many his fingerprints. From K, K said to the police for his alibi, he was in his room on 2 o’clock in the evening practice some dance moves and he played the music in high volume. But when he went out from his room 1 hour later, he saw V came out from M’s room with her hands full of blood. But, V said to the police she went to M’s room to give her, her lunch on 2.15 o’clock but she didn’t answer her knock on the door. So she came in to the room but she found K standing in front of M’s body with his hands full of blood. The question is, in your opinion who is the murderer and why there’s so many K’s fingerprint if he said V is the murderer? Postscript: K is left handy.” You finished all and saw to them. “It’s really easy, guys. How can all of you can’t solve this sooooo simple case?” you asked them with tease tone.

            “Noona, don’t be like this. We can’t because we just still new in this. But you, you are the 2nd smartest agent in Korea and you have solve soooooooooooooooo many cases in your life.” Dongho said to you and start doing his aegyo to you.

            “Don’t do that! You know I didn’t like it when you do this kind of aegyo.” You said to him and he stop his aegyo.

            “So, noona. Please help us.” Ilhoon said to you.

            “I didn’t want to answer first, you have to answer first. Then I’ll tell my answer.” You said in serious tone.

            “I thought the murderer is V. Because she didn’t gave the complete alibi. She didn’t tell the police where she is before it. That’s my answer, Eunkyo noona.” Sehun said to you. “Yes, I’m in the same answer with Sehun.” Dongho said as he raised his hand.     “Me too. And K said that on 3 o’clock, V came out from M’s room with blood. Which is M found dead on 2 o’clock.” Youngjae said to you. You nodded and smile. “That’s all?” you asked them.

            “Yes. I thought, our answer are the same with Sehun, noona.” Kai and Ilhoon said.

            “You’re wrong.” You said as you sipped your vanilla late with straight expression.

            “What?! Really, Noona?!” they all shout to you in disbelieve tone and you just nodded.

            “The murderer is K. Why? Here. It said, ‘she found K standing in front of M’s body with his hands full of blood’ and look at the time. Police said M died on 2pm, and if V is the murderer just as K said, she just wasting too much time. Why she needed an hour in M’s room but she didn’t clean her hands? That’s really impossible. If I became V, I will come out from the room after washing my hands. And here. ‘on 2.15 o’clock’ she found K standing in front of her mother’s body on 2.15pm. And there’s so much K’s fingerprints. Simple but complicated right?” you said and looked at them.

            “And the most important is, here. Read this.” You said to them. Dongho took the paper and read the part you pointed.

            “She was found dead with three stab wounds in the left hip and left two puncture the chest.” Dongho read and looked at you again. “And then, read this part.” You said as you pointed the line.

            “K is left handy” Sehun read it and they’re really surprised.

            “Because K is left handy, he stab M just in the left side. Left hip and left chest. Because he killed M from behind.” You said to them. “I think, all of you should finished read the case’s report. And then, you can conclude it. Understand?” you said to them and smile.

            “Thank you, Eunkyo noona.” They said together and bowed their head.

            “I can’t believe it. You’re still young, you just 21 years old just like my sister. But you can solve so many cases while my sister can do just shout hysterical when she saw U-know from DBSK. It’s sooooo dramatic. I want to have a sister like you, noona.” Kai said to you. “Really? Thank you. But, I destined to be Dongho’s older cousin.” You said to them.

            “I want to have a girlfriend like you, noona. Smart girl.” Sehun and Youngjae said together. “Hahaha.. Really? Found 3 then. 1 for you, Youngjae. 1 for you, Sehun. And 1 for you…. Dongho.” You said and laughed. “Noona! You know, Dad said I can’t have girlfriend if Doojoon hyung haven’t a girlfriend!” he said and all of laughed together.

            You laughed and looked to the other side and your eyes stop at a guy standing in front of dukbokki shop across the coffee shop with guitar case in his back.

            ‘He looks like someone. I met him before? He looks really familiar. His small eyes, his face. Who is he?’ You thought. You looked at him for a while until Dongho poke your shoulder. “Noona, are you okay? What did you saw?” he asked you. “Oh, nothing, Dongho. It’s just some random people.” You said to him and smile. You looked into your wristwatch and remember your lunch time is over in 5 minutes.

            “Guys, sorry. But I have to go. My lunch time is over in 5 minutes. Study more okay? Bye!” you said as you stand up from your chair. “Noona, be careful. Can you give it to Dad?” Dongho said as he handed you a glass (paper glass) hot chocolate. “It’s his favorite. I just didn’t want that Dad have too much work.” He said and you smile. “Of course. Bye!” you said and waved to them and went out from the coffee shop.

            You across the street and start walked with hot chocolate in your hand. You walked and past the dukbokki shop and there he is. He is still there but you still didn’t remember who he is. You looked at him when you past him.

            ‘He is so familiar, but who is he?’

 

~ ~ ~

 

i thought, i was update it... i remember i add the first chapter...

but it's okay.. :)

and this is for you guys, don't forget to subscribed and comment :D

God Bless :D