He is The One

His Secret Equals Your Life (Discontinued)

 

            You walked with your luggage and stop in front of apartment building. You step in and walked to the lift. You pressed the up button and wait. 3 men standing beside you and you looked at him. They bowed to you and you bowed to them back. Suddenly, you looked to a man standing right beside you.

            ‘He is the one.’

            The lift door opens and 4 of you walked in and you pressed 10 button and step backwards.

            “You lived on 10th floor too? Same with us! Are you new here?” one of the man asked you and smile.

            “Yes, I’m new here. You lived on 10th floor too?” you asked him.

            “Yes, we lived there too. Room 29, you? My name is Woohyun by the way.” He said.

            “I’m in room 30. We’re neighbor! I’m Eunkyo. Nice to meet you, Woohyun-ssi.” You said as you happy.

            “Nice to meet you too, Eunkyo-ssi. They are my roommate. This is Myungsoo and this is Sunggyu. And there still one person, his name is Hoya. But he stay in his house because his grandma is sick.” He explained to you and Myungsoo and Sunggyu smile.

            The lift door opens and the 4 of you walked out from the lift and walked to your own rooms. You opened the door and walked in. You put your luggage, open it and start cleaning up the goods to be put in your new apartment. You put a lots of photo frames on the table. And then you walked to the kitchen and cleaning up again. When you cleaning up the kitchen, a photo frame was still on your luggage. You put it and stared at it. It was a photo of you with your parent. Suddenly you felt your chest tightness and you can’t breath normally. You touched your chest and grabbed your shirt and start beat your chest. You took a long breath but your chest ache too much. You took a glass of water and start calm yourself. You beat your chest again but failed. You still feel the pain in your chest. Slowly your vision became blur and your memory with your parent appear and that’s make you feel the pain on your chest even more.

            “Mommy, I can’t breath. What’s wrong with me? This is the first time I felt this pain after 10 years. I want to see you. I want to be with you a little bit more.” You said to yourself and grabbed your shirt. Suddenly, the door bell was ringing and someone knock your door.

            “Eunkyo-ssi! Eunkyo-ssi! This is us, Woohyun, Sunggyu and Myungsoo! We made diner, if you were okay we want to eat this together with you.” Woohyun shout from the front door. Slowly you walked to the door and opened it.

            “Eunkyo-ssi, are you okay? You looked so pale.” Myungsoo asked to you.

            “I’m okay. Come in. Sorry it still mess.” You tried your hard to greet them. “Here. This is the diner. It’s fried chicken.” Woohyun said as he gave the box full with chicken to you.

            “I’ll put it to the bowl and took the plates.” You said as you walked to the kitchen. Suddenly your chest hurt again but this time it’s really hard for you to breath normally. You held your shirt and beat your chest many times. Sunggyu saw you hurting yourself and suddenly he came to you.

            “Eunkyo-ssi, what are you doing? Why are you hurting yourself?” sunggyu asked you as you pushed him away.

            “I’m okay, just stay away.” You said. Exactly after your parent died you always feel that pain on your chest. You went to the doctor before, he said you just shock with your parent accident. And because you went to the doctor, slowly your pain is missing and now you felt the pain again after 10 years. You didn’t want the other people saw you when you like this, you didn’t want the other people feel bad with you.

            “Are you okay? Is your chest hurt?” Sunggyu asked you again. You just stare at the three of them.

            “Please, get out.” You said to them and they just stared at you with worried expression.

            “NOW!” you shout to them and they start walked out. You put the chicken box to the counter on your kitchen. You heard the ‘click’ sound as a sign the door was closed. You start cough uncontrolled and your chest really make you sick and suddenly you fainted while your hand grabbed the chicken box and the bowl in front of you fall and hit your body before it’s broken on the floor.

            ‘PRAAANG!’

            Sunggyu, Myungsoo, and Woohyun heard a loud fraction bowl from your apartment. They immediately ran into your apartment and they found you were lying on the floor, fainted, and your forehead and left arm was cut and bleeding.

            “EUNKYO-SSI!!!!! WAKE UP!” Sunggyu shout to you and held your arms and he placed your head on his lap.

            “EUNKYO-SSI! What’s wrong with her?” Woohyun confused and held your other arm.

            “We should take her to the hospital, Hyung.” Myungsoo said as Sunggyu carrying you on his back.

~ ~ ~

HI!!! i'm back! i know, this chapter is really really really short :(

i'm on my writer's block now, i didn't know what to write :'(

but still, don't forget to comment and subscribed :D

God Bless :)