Just Wait and See

His Secret Equals Your Life (Discontinued)

 

            “Baby, please sit here with me. I missed you.” The man said to his girlfriend as he pointed the space right beside him.

            “I have something to do, Eunhyuk.” The girl said without looked into her boyfriend’s eyes.

            “You know, I have to go in 15 minutes right, Minji? I missed you, I just want to hug you and a small kiss and then I’ll go. I have worked too, baby.” Eunhyuk said to Minji with his pout in his lips.

            “Urgh! Okay, Eunhyuk. Just hug and one kiss.” Minji said as she walked to Eunhyuk and sit beside him. He pulled Minji and embraced Minji. Eunhyuk pushed Minji and gave her a small kiss on her pinky lips. He kissed really soft and intense. Minji gave responds to his kiss.

            ‘Teure gachin paereodaim, busyeojulge we so fly… babogachi ttarahajin ankesseo…’

            Suddenly Minji’s phone rang and they broke the kiss. She grabbed her phone and looked on the LCD, it’s just number. She didn’t know who it is, she looked at Eunhyuk and shook her head as she said “I don’t know who it is. Answer or not?”

            Eunhyuk looked the number and said “Give it to me. I’ll answer this.” He said and Minji gave her phone to Eunhyuk.

            “Hello?” he said.

“Who is this? I want to talked to Minji.” On the other line a voice of a girl answer Eunhyuk.

“Who are you? Why you want to talked with my fiancée?” Eunhyuk asked the girl.

“I’m Eunkyo, her friend. She’s with you? Just said to her I need the data tomorrow so tell her don’t forget to bring them tomorrow.” You said to Eunyhuk.

“I’ll tell her. Do you want to talk with her again?” he asked you.

“No, I have to go. I have not much time. Thank you very much, Eunhyuk-ssi.” You said to Eunhyuk and hang up the phone call.

“Who is it?” Minji asked her fiancée.

“Eunkyo. She said don’t forget to bring the data tomorrow. But, how she knew my name? I didn’t tell her my name and haven’t meet yet.” He asked with his confused face.

“She’s my best friend, she just like my little sister. I tell her all about you. Your name and our relationship. So, she knew your name since you said to her ‘Why you want to talked with my fiancée?’ because I tell her my fiancée name is Lee Hyuk Jae aka Eunhyuk.” Minji said to her fiancée and kissed his cheek.

            She stand up but Eunhyuk grabbed her hand. “How many times you tell her about me?” he asked her as she sit again.

            “I tell her once. Maybe 6 or 7 months ago. But, she’s very clever so she won’t forget about you. She still remembered the case she solve a year ago.” she said. “You’ll be late. Exactly, you were late 2 minutes.” She said to Eunhyuk.

            “I go now. Bye, Baby. I’ll be in your house tonight at 11 o’clock. May i?” he said and Minji nodded. “Bye, Minji my love. Don’t forget to eat your lunch, okay?” he said and she nodded again. He kissed her lips before he went out for work.

            He closed the door and Minji sit on the sofa. “It’s Sunday but why he always work in Sunday? Maybe I should asked him to resign and search the other work.” She said to herself.

+++++

            Eunhyuk drive his car across the Seoul street. He turned left his car and stop in front of the building. He parked his car and then came out. He walked to the front gate and the security open it for him. He walked in and stood in front of lift and he looked to his right.

            “You get the information?” Eunhyuk asked to a man who standing on his right.

            “Yes, sir. She’s graduated this year and now she worked on a detective office.” She said to him.

            “Thank you, Yoonhee. By the way, did she had a boyfriend right now?” Eunhyuk asked his secretary.

            “No she haven’t one yet, sir.” She said.

            “How old is she?”

            “21, sir.”

            “Oh, she’s too young for me. Beside, I have a fiancée now. Hmmm.. What should we do? AH! Ordered someone to approached her and tried to make her fall in love with him and then she could easily fall into our hands. What do you think, Yoonhee?”

            “That’s brilliant, sir.”

            “Ordered a man who can easily make girls around him fall in love with him.”

            “Okay, sir.”

            “The handsome one.”

            “Okay, sir.”

            “Her life is very poor, so at least I want to give her a handsome man in her life even if only for a moment and full of pretense.” He said as he smirk evilly and he walked out from the lift. There’s no one on the office because today is Sunday. He entered his office and sit on his chair. Suddenly, he got an idea and he called Yoonhee.

            “Yoonhee, come to my office now.”

            “What can I do, sir?”

            “I will called the man who will do the job, so you didn’t have to find someone.” He said and Yoonhee nodded and went out.

            He took his phone and call someone.

            “Hello?” a man from the other line said.

            “Long time no see, Gyu. How are you?” he asked the man.

            “I’m okay since I left you, Eunhyuk hyung. Why you called me?” he asked.

            “I have a job for you. I’ll pay you now, and if you success I’ll pay you again.” Eunhyuk said.

            “What should I do?” He asked Eunhyuk.

            “You just have to make a girl fall in love with you. Deeply in love with you. But you can’t fall in love with her. How is it? Accept or no?” Eunhyuk said.

            “I’ll try. If I can’t make her fall in love with me, I’ll pay you back. So, who is she?” He said.

            “I tell you tonight. I’ll come to Y club and I will tell you who she is after your performance.” Eunhyuk said.

            “Okay, I’ll wait for you.” He said.

            “See you tonight, Kim Sunggyu.” Eunhyuk said and hang up the call. He smirked while he took out a piece of photo. A young girl smile with toga on her graduation day was on the photo in his hand.

            “Just wait and see, Goo Eunkyo. You will pay for what your father did to my family 15 years ago. You have to pay for this.” He said as he ripped the photo with smirked and revenge in his eyes.

~ ~ ~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm sorry for so late update and so short update.. :(

i'm on my writer's block :'(

by the way, Minji's ringtone is B.A.P's song called 'No Mercy'.... :)

but, i still hope you'll like it.. and don't forget to subscribed and comment :D

God Bless :D