Wedding(s)

In the Summer : An Infinite One-Shot Collection

 

                                           

 

Wedding(s)
(Woohyun) ft. Suho (EXO)
 
It was the day that all girls dreamt of. The day all girls look forward to and anticipate. That one special day that changes your lives and ties you to the man you love for the rest of your life. It was your wedding day.
 
Both of your families and friends were invited and were supporting and witnessing this life changing event. The sun was bright and warm and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. A good omen for your wedding. 
 
You hair was put into an updo that was both elegant and beautiful. Your dress flowed every time you moved and gleamed with it's bright traditional white colour. Gems and sequins caught the light and sparkled on your bodice. Your makeup was simple and had an innocent glow about it and made you look angelic.
 
 
The pastor, holding an antique looking book to your left, your bridesmaids behind you, all of your friends and family to your right, and, of course, the man you were about to be bound to right in front of you holding onto both of your hands.
 
Finally it was that day you had been waiting for, but something seemed...wrong or off about this picture perfect wedding. What is it? Hmm...oh wait! You knew what it was! There was a problem. A quite big one you might add. The man standing in front of you was not the man you wanted to marry. 
 
Ah, yes. This man, you didn't love and the fact was, he didn't love you either. Why? Because you two just weren't meant to be. Yet here you are, your hands in his, the pastor reading out all of the blahdity blah blahs about to be bound together until you died.
 
You might wonder, how did this happen? Well, it's a very simple thing called arranged marriage. 
 
Yes, you're pretty sure it happens everywhere all of the time, but this would be the first time you have ever personally encountered one. And you had to be the one in an arranged marriage. 
 
And yes, you're right, you're going to go into flashback mode and find out how all of this happened. Right.......about........NOW.
 
-----------------
 
"Are you sure you want to come inside? My parents just got home from work." You said to Woohyun who had just walked you home. "Yeah. If I'm nice to them they'll eventually warm up to me, right?" He smiled optimistically. You raised an eyebrow. "Your death wish."
 
You walked up to your door and unlocked it. "Umma! Appa! I'm home!" You called. Both of them came from the kitchen to welcome you back. "Welcome home, do you want a sna-"
 
"Omonim, Abonim, I'm sorry to intrude, but I wanted to say hello. I brought your daughter home safe and sound. Like I always do." Woohyun bowed the full ninety degrees. "Ah, yes. Nam Woohyun. The boy who is dating my daughter." Your dad said somewhat sarcastically. You shot him a glare.
 
"Ne, I'm glad you remembered my full name this time, Abonim." He smiled and nodded, unfazed by his tone. "Mmm..." He grunted. "How are you today, Omonim? Was work tiring?" Woohyun continued the conversation.
 
"Ah, yes, but there's no reason for you to worry. I'm fine..." Your mom awkwardly trailed off and looked away. You sighed, just wanting your parents to like Woohyun or at least get along with him. He was your boyfriend after all and they were being childish about the man you had affection for.
 
Woohyun cleared his throat. "Well, um it was nice chatting with you. Thank you for letting me into your home. Omonim, Abonim." He bowed twice to the both of them who just stared at him critically. "I'll call you later." Woohyun dared to kiss your cheek. Your parents' eyes went wide. You waved as he smiled and left, closing the door behind him.
 
Once he was gone, you turned and glared at the two standing in front of you. "You can't even pretend to be nice? That's all I ask. And maybe be a little happy for me?" You asked, very exhausted about the countless times this has already happened.
 
"You know I don't...have a particular liking to him, dear." Your mother helplessly said, nudging her husband for backup. "I didn't approve him when I first laid eyes on him and I still don't approve of him now." He said slightly angry.
 
"What is it then?! What is it that you hate about him so much? Please do tell me because I can't see it at all. He's a perfect gentleman, you saw, he loves me as much as I love him and he makes me happy, all right?!" You screamed at them.
 
You shoved past the two and started going up the stairs to your room where Woohyun could comfort you over the phone. "Maybe I'll just go and marry him. I don't care what you two think..." You muttered loud enough for them to hear as you passed.
 
You father looked surprised at your outburst, then shocked at your last comment and lastly, furious about it all. "Y-Yah! Young lady! Don't you yell at your parents! You're lucky I'm still letting you date him! I should just make you end things with him right now!!!" He yelled at your unfazed and leaving figure.
 
You slammed your door shut and curled up into a ball on your bed. 'Then do it, you stupid old man. Nothing will take me away from Woohyun.' Your eyes watered and you wished he was there with you at that moment.
 
And did it he did and you were right when you had that said nothing would take you away from Woohyun. Nothing would take you away from him, but someone will instead. 
 
It wasn't even a couple days after when they broke the news to you. They sat you down at the dinner table and said that they had exciting news for you. 
 
And being you, you heart rose in hope that maybe they've finally accepted Woohyun and would let you date him freely. And of course, that wasn't even a possibility and the news you were given was the worst news you could possibly receive. 
 
"What is it? Tell me!" You said excitedly. "Well, me and your father have talked...and we got you a fiancée! You'll be married in July!" Your mom was happy to tell you and your dad had on a smile as well.
 
Your brain didn't process the words, but eventually they all were fully understood. Your heart plummeted, crashed and smashed into oblivion. 'How could they do this to me.' Your broken heart cried.
 
"I can't get married! I'm not ready! And I'm already in a relationship with Nam Woohyun! Don't joke around!" "This is not a joke. You are going to be married in July. Don't try to get out of this because it's final." Your dad said. You felt like dying.
 
"W-who is it?" You squeaked. "It's that friend of yours. The really nice one with good grades. Kim Joonmyun." You mother smiled, not even sensing how you were feeling at that moment.
 
"Kim Joonmyun?! As in Su-fricking-ho?! My best friend since elementry school?! That's who I'm getting married to?!" Your past feelings dissolved at his name and rage replaced it. "We thought you would like him because he was already your friend. Plus we like him." They happily smiled.
 
"That's the problem! He's my friend. I don't have any other feelings for him other then a friend, don't you get it?! How could you do this to me?! Deciding who I'm going to marry is my job, not yours." 
 
"I told you that I was going to make you break up with that boy." You father spat out the last word as if it were the most disgusting thing on the planet. "And you have no choice. We are your parents and you will listen to us."
 
You were overwhelmed with grief and anger at the two of them and your mind was drawing a blank. You had no idea what to do. Abruptly, you stood, smashing your fists onto the table with tears blurring half of your vision. 
 
"You can't make me marry him! I hate you! I hate you both! I don't care if you're are my parents or not! I HATE YOU!" You screamed and ran out of the house. Without thinking, you just ran until you found yourself in the park. 
 
Finally, you dropped to your knees in exhaustion and took out your cellphone that you were glad you had in your pocket. Your hands shook as you sent a text to Woohyun, not calling because you couldn't trust your voice.
 
To Namstar <3:
Come to the park near my house as fast as you can. It's an emergency.
 
After the message sent, you shut off your phone so that your parents couldn't get a hold of you and dropped to the ground in fetal position to wait until your boyfriend arrived.
 
Not even ten minutes later, Woohyun came running and panting and shouting your name. His voice got closer and clearer and suddenly he was by your side. "Oh my god, what happened?! Are you hurt?! Are you sick?! What happened, babe?!" He kneeled down beside you and sat you back up. Your body lazily flopped and leaned onto his comforting figure.
 
You slowly turned your head to look at him in the face. Concern and worry was written all over. You felt like crying again and sobs started to escape your mouth. Woohyun understood that nothing was wrong with you physically, but emotionally as he held you and your hair. "Shh, shh, baby. It's okay, it's okay." His voice  was soothing, but only made you feel worse.
 
He would let you cry everything out first before he asked what was wrong. He would wait until you were ready. The two of you sat there, right in the middle of the park as passersby looked curiously at the two of you, but eventually walked off.
 
After a while, your cries slowed and turned into hiccups. Without any notice beforehand, you told him exactly what the problem was. "I'm getting married." Your voice was hoarse.
 
"WHAT?!" He exclaimed and looked at you in disbelief. "I'm getting married. My evil parents found me a fiancée." You repeated. Woohyun was shocked and almost speechless. "W-what- W-when- Who?" 
 
"Just now. They told me that I'll be married in July. You should've seen how happy they were..." "Who? Who is it?" Woohyun asked again. At first you hesitated, debating wither to tell him or not. 
 
"Who is it?! Who are you supposed to be married to?!" He yelled. You winced because he never normally yelled at you, but then again, this was not normal. "It's Suho! Suho oppa!" You yelled too. He didn't respond and just blinked to process that piece of information.
 
"...You're best friend? Kim Joonmyun? Really?" He finally asked in a smaller tone. You nodded. "You don't like him do you?! I thought he was your friend and your friend only!" He started to panic for no reason.
 
"He is. It's worse because it's him. I don't want to marry him. Woohyun, eottoke? I need to get out of this. How can I marry someone I don't love?" You wanted to cry again, but no tears would come.
 
Woohyun didn't answer, having no ideas on what to do himself. He couldn't stand the thought of you getting married to a man that wasn't him. He never actually officially met Suho yet, although he should have, but from what he has heard from you, he was sweet and a really nice guy. 
 
Even though he knew deep down he didn't need to, he felt like he was competition and might take your heart away from him. You could say that he had a certain jealously and suddenly it had gotten worse in the past few minutes.
 
All he could do for you now was comfort you and hold you close while he was still allowed to. Suddenly an idea came into his head. "Hey...how about you stay at my place for a while?"
 
 -----------------
 
Much later, it was late at night and the two of you were standing in front of your house. "Are you sure that they are asleep?" Woohyun asked. "For sure. No lights are on and they have to go to work in a few hours." You nodded confidently. Still, you climbed over the fence and planned to go through your bedroom window instead of the front door. Luckily, you left your window open a little bit.
 
"I'll go up first and check to see if it's safe to go up." He started to scale the building. "Be careful." You yell-whispered. You had to come back to get things like clothes and your wallet.
 
Woohyun made it all the way up without any problems and slid through. A couple minutes later, he waved to you and beckoned you to come. You started to climb. It wasn't that hard for you because it wasn't your first time you were doing it. Sometimes you had snuck out to meet Woohyun after your parents went to sleep.
 
You, too, climbed in safely without making any noise. "I locked your door, but they could still find out that we're here so I'll stay here. Hurry and pack what you need." He whispered. You got the suitcase from deep in your closet and started stuffing clean clothes into it. 
 
You packed your makeup, a brush, shampoo, your toothbrush, some other hygiene products and anything else you missed. You looked through your suitcase quickly and double checked to make sure you had everything. You zipped it up and carried it.
 
Woohyun listened for anybody before silently unlocking your door and checking the hallway. He made the 'OK' sign and you followed after him. Just as you stepped out, the door to your parents' bedroom opened.
 
Spooked, the both of you jumped and scurried into your bathroom to hide. Woohyun hid in the bathtub with your suitcase and you hid behind the half open door, peering through the crack where the hinges were.
 
Your dad sleepily entered your room and scratched his head. He sighed and went to your window to close it. He left without even glancing to the bathroom.
 
You both waited until there were no noises. All you wanted to do was get out of there, so you quickly motioned to Woohyun to hurry up and get downstairs as fast as you two could.
 
You both bolted to the front door as efficiently and silently as you could. You were turning the knob of the door when a voice made you stop and flinch. "Hey! What are you doing here?!" 
 
Your dad was standing in front of the kitchen after getting some water and saw Woohyun. When he saw you, his eyes narrowed and looked very mad. "Quickly!" You said and swung the door open with Woohyun almost stepping on your heels.
 
"Come back here! How dare you go with that boy when you are to be married! GET BACK IN HERE RIGHT NOW!" Your dad yelled as he chased after you two. You ran to Woohyun's car that was parked a little ways down the street. He didn't park in the driveway just in case your parents saw the head lights. 
 
You shoved yourself into the passenger's seat with your suitcase and locked your door. Woohyun started the car immediately and drove off just as your dad caught up and banged on the window. You watched him grow smaller and smaller, shaking his fist at the fleeing car and yelling into the night.
 
You both sighed at the same time. "That was too close."
 
After a while, you started to relax and was glad that your parents had no interest in where Woohyun lived. You got settled into his home and slept beside him on his bed. He hugged your waist and kissed your forehead.
 
"We'll find a way to get you out of this marriage. I promise. I won't let you get married to someone that isn't me." He murmured reassuringly. You lightly blushed at the thought of marrying him, but smiled sleepily and gave in to the darkness. 
 
It was so comforting being with Woohyun. You felt like you could do anything as long as he stayed by your side.
 
-----------------
 
After you woke up, you got a call from your 'fiancée' and was asked to meet with him. He sounded just as surprised as you when he said he wanted to talk about the whole getting married thing.
 
You got ready and prepared to go alone, but Woohyun insisted on tagging along. Both for comfort and to keep an eye on him. Even though you were supposed to be married to him later, Woohyun was and still was your boyfriend.
 
You refused to meet him at his house because his parents would just contact your parents and they would drag you away to the nearest bridal shop, so you suggested a café or restaurant. 
 
When you and Woohyun got out of his car, he took hold of your hand. He wanted to make sure that Kim Joonmyun knew who's girl you were.
 
 
Suho was already waiting and sipping at a coffee. He stood up to greet you both then sat back down with a smile. "So, um, I heard. I heard about, um, that we're getting married." He said awkwardly.
 
"Apparently. My parents told me last night during dinner." You nodded. "Mine told me late last night and I was going to call you, but you were probably already sleeping." He said. "I didn't think that your parents would agree to something like this. They know we're strictly best friends only." "Yeah, I know. I thought they were just teasing me again or something, but I guess not." 
 
No one spoke.
 
It was sort of awkward now that you were going to get married to him. It was going to completely ruin your friendship for sure. You could tell just by how things were right at that moment.
 
Woohyun cleared his throat. "Ahem. I'm Nam Woohyun, boyfriend." He held out his hand to shake. "Oh yes. Nam Woohyun. I've heard a lot about you. I'm Kim Joonmyun or Suho if you like, fiancée." He shook it firmly. You cringed. "Please don't call me your fiancée. I know we are, but..." 
 
"Boyfriend agrees. No fiancée." Woohyun sent a warning glare his way. "Haha, okay, okay. Bestfriend." He laughed at Woohyun's protectiveness and your disgust.
 
"But really Suho oppa, I really don't want to marry you. No offence." You added in a serious note. "It's okay, I understand. Honestly, I don't either. It feels wrong. Like being engaged your sister." "Good." Woohyun couldn't help but say.
 
"Also to be honest...I have a girlfriend too...so..." Suho sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. "What?! A girlfriend?! Since when?!" You asked, surprised. "Well, some bad bestfriend sort of started to ditch me when she got a boyfriend named Woohyun." He smiled teasingly at you. Woohyun smiled triumphantly and hugged you closer. "And you didn't tell me?!" 
 
He just shrugged with his Suho smile. "Anyway, I really...love her and I really don't want to break up with her." He said shyly. "Same here. I love my baby." He kissed your cheek. You pushed him away playfully with a scrunched up nose. "Aish, so greasy." "But you love it~ You love me anyways~" He sang with a grin. You sighed. "Yeah, yeah I do."
 
Suho chuckled. "I can tell that you love each other. It's the same with me." You and Woohyun laughed too.
 
The three of you thought about your blissful loves and sighed thinking about the current situation. "What do we do, Suho? I'm happy with Woohyun and you're happy with your girlfriend...but they're making us marry anyway."
 
"I really don't know. This thing will ruin all of our relationships, including ours. But we have to think of something." He looked down at his drink sadly. "We have to." You agreed.
 
Suho's phone rang and he answered it. "Yes? Oh, Umma. Eh? Go where? Right now? I've already told you that I don't want to do this. Aish, fine, fine, I'm on my way." 
 
"What does she want?" You asked. "She wants me to go with her to take a look at some ideas for a wedding cake. She says that your mom told her to tell me to call you and get you to come too. Does she not know where you are?" He asked. You shook your head. "I ran away after they told me the news. I'm living with Woohyun right now." "Oh. That's a good idea." 
 
His phone rung again. "Yobosayo? Yes, Mom. I'm coming! Jeez." He hung up and got up. "You coming?" He asked. "No way. I'm going to avoid any contact from both of our parents at all costs." You said. 
 
"Okay. I'm going to go pick out whatever kind of cake if that's okay." He said. "No problem. I don't care what you get." You nodded assuringly. "I'll tell her that I couldn't get a hold of you. We all have to think of a way out, araso?" Suho looked at you and Woohyun seriously. "Of course. Call me if you have anything. I'll only pick up if it's you." "And me!" Woohyun added. 
 
"Have fun." You waved. "I hate you for making me go alone, but I understand. If we can delay this, then we should do whatever it takes." He left the café with a tinkle of the bell above the door.
 
-----------------
 
A few days passed and you haven't spoken to anyone but Woohyun and Suho who kept you updated on what his parents were making him do for the wedding and how mad and worried your parents were about you. 
 
Whenever he was asked about your whereabouts, he always said that he didn't know and that you didn't talk to him since before the announcement. You were thankful for a friend like him. You were also grateful that he was suffering for you, but he just assured you that it was successfully delaying process.
 
Yesterday, Suho got time away from the wedding planning and had a small meeting with you to think of ways to get out this wedding. He brought his girlfriend and you finally met her for the first time. 
 
She was cute and completely determined that her 'Joonmyunnie oppa' would think of something to stop it. When you talked to her, you could tell that she loved Suho like he loved her. 
 
"We could leave just before the wedding to Japan or somewhere and wait for it to pass." Suho's girlfriend suggested. Woohyun shook his head. "They'll just make them marry when we come back. Plus we don't really have money for plane tickets." She pouted.
 
"Us four can just run away in the middle of the vow exchanging." You said next. "No, that won't work either. They'll just catch us after too." Suho also put down that idea. You already knew it was a bad idea, but you had already been voicing ideas for more then two hours.
 
You four sighed at the same time. It was all so tiring and you had already run out of ideas. "I think this is enough for today. I have to go home for more planning in a couple hours. I want to spend time with my Bunnyboo before I have to go to back to prison." 
 
"Pffft. Bunnyboo. I'd never thought that you of all people would make me want to puke with your cheesiness. I've already got enough of that from this guy." You jabbed your thumb at Woohyun. "And again, you love it. You love me. I wouldn't be me if I wasn't cheesy and greasy." 
 
You made a face, trying to imagine Suho with as much greasiness as Woohyun. You shivered at the thought. "Yeah, okay, just go before I really get sick...fries, chips, deep fried food...ugh." You put a hand over your eyes and waved him away.

"Okay, we'll be going then. I'll call you later." He laughed and linked arms with his Bunnyboo. "It was nice meeting you." You smiled at her. "Same. By the way, I think you and Woohyun look really cute together!" She smiled. 
 
"I know. We're perfect together." He hugged your neck so close, your cheeks were squished against each other. Suho was first to leave again with another tinkling of bells.
 
Woohyun grabbed your chin with his thumb and forefinger and turned your head toward him. "I love you." He whispered. You became tender. "I love you too." He kissed your lips sweetly. "I don't want to lose you." He whispered, lips brushing against yours. "You won't. We'll think of something." You both kissed again with the sorrowful thought of the possibility of not being together.
 
-----------------
 
Days turned to weeks as the wedding drew closer and closer. You had only stayed at Woohyun's house for almost three weeks, but while you were out shopping one day, your mom caught you and dragged you back home right then and there.
 
Woohyun had been worried. Very worried when you didn't answer his calls or texts and disappeared without a word. Your cell phone was taken away and they wouldn't let you see him. Several times already, he would knock on the door and demand to see you until your father went out the kicked him off of the property. That's usually when Woohyun gave up for the day, but he always returned the next afternoon.
 
Since you weren't allowed to see each other, you left your window halfway open every night to let Woohyun sneak in after your parents fell asleep. Sometimes planning was so exhausting that you weren't awake when he came so he just sat next to your bed. He would hold your hand and it with his thumb and watch you sleep. The times you were awake though, Woohyun would come cuddle with you on your bed and comfort you.
 
"We're going wedding dress shopping tomorrow." You told him as he held you. "Both of our moms are going and his dad. Appa has work so he can't make it. Suho is also going to be there too. I think it's mostly just to keep an eye on him, so he doesn't go off to his girlfriend."
 
Woohyun smiled softly. "A wedding dress, huh? I already know that you would look beautiful in all of them. I wish I could be there to see instead." He rocked you slowly from side to side. "I don't even know what to get. I don't really care anyways...I'll just get whatever my mom likes." You sighed.
 
"I know it's your wedding and not with the person you want to marry, but you should pick one that you like. You could at least do that for yourself." He murmured in your ear. You were so depressed ever since you got caught, you didn't really care anymore, but you still tried to get out of anything and everything.
 
"You should go home. It's getting really late. You must be losing a lot of sleep just to come see me like this." You said. He shook his head. "I'm okay. If it means that much more time with you then screw sleep." 
 
You chuckled. "Araso. Just stay until I fall asleep then, okay?" You asked. "Mmm. I would sing for you, but I would probably wake up your parents." He said apologetically and lied you down comfortably. "It's okay...you don't need to..." 
 
Your eyes already fluttered closed and only then you realised how sleepy you were. Woohyun your head and placed a small kiss on your lips. 
 
"Have you thought of anything yet?" You muttered sleepily, wanting to ask before letting yourself leave the world of the awake. "Not yet, but soon, babe. Don't worry and just count on me." He said. He was sad inside because he needed to think of something quickly or else it would be too late.
 
"I trust you...will think of something..." You slurred and not too long after, drifted away to unconsciousness. He noticed your breathing become even and a peaceful look take over your face. 
 
"Just wait a little longer. I love you." He kissed you lightly one last time on your temple and silently slid out of the window, closing most of it so you wouldn't get cold. 
 
You woke up an hour before noon and found your mom chatting away on the phone with Suho's mom. You made ramen, refusing to eat anything your parents made. Your appointment was in a couple hours, enough time for you to get ready and shower.
 
You put your bowl into the sink not bothering to wash it because you refused to do that too. Your mom must have been done with her call because she went up to you and had to criticize you.
 
"Aigoo! Look at your hair! It's a complete mess! You better take a shower right now, the Kims are coming soon and you don't want to look bad in front your future in-laws and fiancee! Come on, chop chop!" Her voice was shrill and annoying especially right after you woke up.
 
'For your information, I was going to go do that anyway.' You thought, ignoring her and rolling your eyes.
 
You finished washing yourself, dressing and putting on makeup when the doorbell rang. Last night, you told Woohyun not to bother to come and bang on your front door because no one would be home. He could at least use that time to sleep or something more useful instead.
 
"Oh! Hello! She's right upstairs and will be down in a moment! Joonmyun-ah, isn't it exciting to see your fiancée in a wedding gown?" You mother asked him. "U-uh, yeah. Sure." You heard him answer awkwardly. You went down to meet your doom.
 
"Oh, there she is! Hello, dear daughter-in-law, how are you today?" Suho's dad asked you. "I'm fine." You bluntly answered and tried not to glare. "Well, Joonmyun. Take your future wife's arm!" His mother pushed him to you. 
 
You both hesitated at first, but you took his arm and your parents cooed at how 'cute a couple' you two were. It wasn't that you felt uncomfortable holding onto each other's arms, it was more like the more you did this kind of thing, the realer this wedding got.
 
Mr. Kim drove the five of you to the store and was greeted by a nice lady who also cooed over the 'couple' that was about to be married. She led you to a private fitting room area. You passed by hundreds of dresses, all in that same white colour you got dread from by just looking at it.
 
The woman asked you what kind of styles you liked or wanted to try, but you just said that anything was fine. You waited for her to come back to the dressing room while everyone else waited just outside while sitting on a couch.
 
When she came back, her arms were stuffed with a bunch of different styled dresses that you would've all thought were beautiful if they weren't the ones you might possibly wear to a wedding you didn't even want to happen.
 
"Araso! Let's start shall we? Oh, how exciting it always is to find the perfect dress!" She chirped.
 
A long time later, (You didn't know how long you were there, but it felt like an eternity) you had tried on about twenty dresses and some twice because your mom wanted to see you in them again. 
 
Every time you came out in a new one, Suho's eyes went wide and he stared. Quite uncomfortable actually. 
 
You could tell which ones your mothers approved of and which ones they didn't think looked good enough on you. You were down to the last two dresses. 
 
"Hmm...they both make you look absolutely beautiful, but I just can't decide!" You mom said in a dilemma. "What do you think, Joonmyun-ah? Which one do you like the best?" Mrs. Kim asked her son.
 
"H-huh? Oh, um...I like both of them too...you should pick, Umma." Suho's stutters and red ears didn't make you feel very good, but he said what you had wanted him to say.
 
"I think you should decide. You're the one who's going to marry her! Pick the one she looks the most stunning in!" His mom insisted. 'No! Suho, make my mom pick, your dad, just anyone but yourself!' You screamed in your head, hoping he'd get the message. Unfortunately, Suho was one of those people who just couldn't say no. At least not the second time he was asked.
 
He turned to you slowly, swallowing nervously and turning even more flushed. "Um...I think...the one she's wearing...is good." He said. You glared at him, knowing he understood what it meant. 'Aish, Kim Joonmyun! Why must you do this to me?' 
 
'Sorry.' He pouted slightly and shrugged. "All right! It's decided then! We'll get this one!" Your moms happily squealed. "Good choice! I'll take it off for her then we can go up to the front." The woman smiled and ushered you back into the change room.
 
Finally it was over. You were glad to be back into your own clothes again and you could breathe normally. You found out that it had been four hours since you last checked the time and that was just before you left home. You were tired, annoyed and sad because the parents still planned to go shopping for shoes afterwards. 
 
You were holding onto Suho's arm again because they made you and you rested your head on it, groaning. "That was complete torture...and we're still going shopping for shoes? Aren't they tired?" 
 
"Maybe they drank too much coffee this morning." He suggested. You could tell that he was exhausted as well and you wouldn't blame him. He sat in the same spot for four straight hours.
 
"I guess I just have to get it done and over with so I don't have to do it later." You said, sighing. "Keep thinking like that. It'll be over soon. Best friend fighting!" He pumped his fist and smiled.
 
You all went to a large, big-named shoe store made especially for formal occasions. Like weddings. 
 
Your moms took you through the store to try on a bunch of heels and Suho and his dad went to look for nice dress shoes.
 
The time he spent in the store was less then a hour, but Suho was already sick of it and looked around twice. He had gotten a pair of nice dress shoes and paid for them already. He was tired from dress shopping and walking aimlessly around the shoe store and needed to sit down. 
 
He sat on a bench and closed his eyes, bored and drained of energy. There were so many shoes, he almost couldn't stand to see them anymore. His dad went off to the mothers and you who were still looking.
 
He looked out to the street where cars zoomed by and the lights from other stores captured his attention. He got an idea. 
 
"Hey, Appa. I'm done here, can I just go get some coffee down the street? I'll be back quickly." He said. "Fine, but don't sneak off to your girlfriend and leave without us." He sternly warned him and Suho nodded, just happy to get out of that shoe hell.
 
He leisurely walked down the sidewalk and realised that he was near the coffee shop he went to with you, Woohyun and his girlfriend to think of ways to stop the wedding. The bells jingled as he walked in and he was greeted by the owner. 
 
"Hi, can I get your house blend, medium?" He asked the cashier who nodded and typed in his order. 
 
Someone heard his voice and turned around to see if it was who he though it was. "Kim Joonmyun?" 
 
Suho was paid and was given his hot beverage when he turned to see who called his name. "Nam Woohyun. What a coincidence." He spotted him sitting a short lengths away. He took the seat opposite to him.
 
"What are you doing here? I thought you were dress shopping." Woohyun asked. "Oh yeah, we finished that already. They're shoe shopping now. I managed to catch a bit of a break." 
 
"Oh, well, how did that go?" Woohyun asked. "It was so long...do you know what it's like to sit on that uncomfortable couch for four hours?" He winced at the memory. "Ouch. But still, I would've traded places with you any day. I wish I could see my baby in so many beautiful dresses."
 
"She really did look beautiful. In all of them actually. I kept feeling shy every time she came out with a new one on. It was kinda hard to look sometimes..." He said honestly and felt shy just thinking of it.
 
Woohyun gave him a look. Suho tended to be honest about things. Sometimes too honest and this was one of those times. "You change your mind about my girl? I know she's breathtaking and all, but she's still mine and I won't let you marry her." Woohyun said defensively.
 
"Oh no! I mean, of course I'm still in with the plan to stop this wedding. I love my girlfriend, not her. It was just kind of...ah! Anyway, did you think of anything good yet?" Suho nervously changed the subject. Woohyun gave him one last 'I-know-you-are-her-fiancée-but-you-better-quit-it-before-I-feel-the-need-to-do-something-about-it' glare, before answering his question.
 
"No and honestly, I'm worried that we might not think of anything in time. I can't let her know that though." He said sadly. "Yeah, I know what you mean. Maybe we should just brainstorm right now since we're here." Suho suggested. Woohyun nodded and they both became silent to think and sipped their drinks.
 
After a while, Woohyun's eyes became wide and he audibly put his cup down. Suho looked up with a questioning stare. 
 
"I think I got it. I think I have the plan that can stop the wedding and keep you from marrying my girl once and for all."
 
-----------------
 
Your mom finally decided on a pair of silver high heels to go with your dress and took it to go pay for them. They were at least a hundred dollars, but she didn't seem to mind.
 
 
You looked around and noticed Suho's absence. Suddenly, you spotted him coming in from outside with a white plastic bag that had the shoe company's name on it. He went up to you excited with a spring in his step.
 
"Yah, Suho, you left me here in this shoe hell without even telling me that you were going somewhere?" You said. "Sorry, I just went to get some coffee, but I have some wonderful news for you and-" 
 
"Oh, Joonmyun, I thought that you actually left again. Why did you take so long?" Mr. Kim came up and put a hand on his son's shoulder. "I, uh, met a friend there and we were just talking." He answered. 'I'll tell you later.' His gaze told you. You nodded as your mom came up with an bag identical to the one Suho was holding.
 
You took his arm again and left the store very curious at what he had to share with you, but you guessed it would have to wait.
 
Thankfully, everything for the wedding was done for the day and you could actually rest. Once you got home, you plopped down onto your bed and fell asleep right away without even eating first.
 
Woohyun came late at night again at his regular time only to find that the window was open only a crack as he left it the night before. He climbed up the wall again and opened it all the way so he could fit all the way through.
 
He had one leg already slung over the window sill when he saw you asleep on your bed in a uncomfortable position, with your casual clothes still on. Your makeup was a bit smeared, but also still on and your blanket wasn't even covering you.
 
He softened at the sight of you. 'She must have been really exhausted.' He came all the way through and lifted you up and placed you properly on your bed. He put the blanket over your body and swept the hair out of your face.
 
You stirred and breathed out cutely. Woohyun smiled affectionately. "I wonder if you know about the plan yet. Did Suho tell you already? Probably not, judging on how quickly you went to sleep without even changing your clothes first."
 
He texted Suho for a minute, getting his number that day after they discussed the plan. He replied back quickly and Woohyun looked around your room for a pad of sticky notes.
 
He found one on your desk and took a pen. Scribbling down a note, he stuck it on your vanity mirror. 
 
"Mianhae, baby, but I can't stay tonight. I have to wake up early tomorrow. Everything will be all right." He whispered and kneeled by your bedside again. "Sweet dreams." He kissed your nose and stared at you for a few seconds before making his way back down the the ground.
 
You groaned when your mom came knocking on your door to wake you up. You glanced at the time and it was eight in the morning. "What? Why are you waking me up so early in the morning?" You asked groggily.
 
"Joonmyun is here! He says he's going to take you on a date! You better get ready~" She sang from the other side of the door. "WHAT?!" You shot up. What the hell? Suho was going to take you on a date?
 
You crept up and opened your door silently. No one was in the hallway and you snuck to the stairs where you could see if she was telling the truth or not. In the living room, you saw the head of the one and only waiting patiently for you to come.
 
You pondered on what to do and just decided to get ready first and interrogate him later. You took a quick shower and threw on some clothes talking almost forty-five minutes to do just that. 
 
Suho was still waiting. You felt bad for taking so long and hurried down stairs to get an exclamation. "Suho oppa, sorry I took long, but are you actually taking me out on a date?" You asked.
 
He turned and smiled, nodding his head. "It's okay, I'm sort of used to waiting now...and that was nothing compared to the dress shopping." "Did you parents force you to take me out? Yeah, that must be it." It suddenly clicked in your mind. "No, I suggested it and came here." He blinked at you.
 
You blinked at him back. "Eh?! Who are you and what have you done with Suho?! I thought we were on the same page! Did you change your mind?" He shook his head innocently. "No. Didn't you get the note?" 
 
"Note? What note?" You asked cluelessly. Suho checked to see if your mom was around and was relived when she wasn't. "There should be a note in your room from Woohy- You know. Go read it quickly." He lowered his voice and gestured up the stairs.
 
You went up and searched for this note he was talking about. You found a yellow sticky note on your vanity. You tore it off and read it.
 
Suho is going to come by in the morning and claim to take you out on a date. You're actually going to meet with me and his girlfriend. We finally have a plan. 
Love, Namstar <3
 
A plan?! They have a plan?!
 
You hurried back downstairs and pulled Suho up. "Well come on already! Let's go!" He smiled, glad you finally understood what was going on.
 
"Bye, kids! Have fun!" Your mom called. "Yeah, okay, bye!" You rushed out without really giving her any of your attention. The both of you got into Suho's car and drove off immediately.
 
"Where are we going? Do you really have a plan?" You asked. "Yeah, and I think it's pretty good if I say so myself. We're meeting them at a restaurant where we can talk." Suho answered. He sounded normal, but you could tell that he was just as excited as you.
 
A few minutes later, you arrived and you and Suho went in together, spotting his girlfriend and Woohyun sitting at a square table. Woohyun smiled as he saw you two coming up before frowning with a questioning gaze.
 
"Why are you holding onto each other like that?" He asked. You saw Suho's girlfriend with the same expression. "Huh?" You blinked at them confused. Woohyun's eyes lowered and you followed them, landing on your arm attached to Suho's. "Oh." You both pulled away quickly at the same time not wanting them to misunderstand.
 
"Our parents always make us do that when we're out with them. I guess that we just sort of got used to it..." Suho explained, laughing sheepishly. "Yeah. Sorry. It's kind of automatic now." You added.
 
Woohyun still looked uncomfortable with that idea, but shook his head a second later and smiled. "It's okay. The plan is what matters right now." You both took seats beside each other, across from your boyfriend/girlfriend.
 
"We just ordered an appetizer to snack on if that's all right." Suho's girlfriend said with a sweet smile. "I figured you'd be hungry since you haven't eaten breakfast yet." Woohyun said to you. 
 
"Oh yeah, I wanted to ask why we had to meet up so early in the morning." You sipped the wine glass filled with cool water. "We're sorry we called this meeting so early in the morning, but the sooner you know about the plan, the sooner we can put it into action." Suho said apologetically, knowing how you weren't exactly all lovey dovey with mornings.
 
"I understand. I got a lot of sleep last night anyway. I just fell asleep right after I got home. Sorry, Woohyun, I forgot about you." You meekly smiled at him. "You don't have to be sorry. I heard about the dress shopping and it must have just tired you out."
 
You made a face. "Some of them were so heavy and hot, I could barely breathe in them." "I bet you looked gorgeous." He winked at you. 
 
"Okay, I think that's enough with the chitchat. Let's get down to the real business." Suho chuckled. "Yeah, right. Um, anyways, we'll go straight to it with out beating around the bush..." Woohyun suddenly looked shy.
 
"In order for the plan to work...is it okay if we get married? Like you and Woohyun and me and..." Suho gulped and looked over to his girlfriend sitting across from him. 
 
You looked over to her for a second before bursting out into giggles. The boys just looked at you two as if you lost your minds. "Pwhahaha. I never thought that this was how I was going to get proposed too." You sighed and laughed some more. "Yeah, you said it." She agreed.
 
"Y-yah...anyway...our plan can let us marry the one we love...instead of you marrying Suho." Woohyun trailed off. "We just wanted to make sure you were okay with it..." Suho said.
 
"Of course it's okay. You think we would've said no?" You grinned in appreciation and at their adorableness. "No, it's just that it's kind of sudden..." Suho explained. "And I knew that you didn't want to get married yet..." Woohyun explained for you.
 
"Either way I'm going to get married and of course I would rather marry you then Suho oppa." You lightly touched the back of Woohyun's hand. "Joonmyuunie oppa, you already know that I love you and it's either you get married to your best friend or I can marry you instead." His girlfriend shyly said.
 
"Well, that's great then...um, moving on..." Suho's ears were tinged red and his smile gave away his happiness. 
 
The boys continued on telling their plan while you and Suho's girlfriend listened, hearts rising as they went on. A waiter with the appetizer came in the middle of your talk and you happily munched on it.
 
"This actually sounds really good. I really think this could work." You nodded enthusiastically. "It's pure genius! I knew my Joonmyunnie oppa would think of something!" His girlfriend squealed.
 
"So you all understand the plan right?" Suho asked. All three heads nodded. "Okay, if any of you have any problems or questions, just call one of us and we can discuss it over the phone or if we have to, meet up and discuss it then."
 
"Now, are we ready to put this thing into action?" Woohyun asked. "Yes!" All of you answered excitedly. "All right then. Let's start Phase One!"
 
-----------------
 
"They should be coming up any minute!" You mom said. "I wonder why they called us hear for. Maybe they finally accepted that they're getting married?" Suho's dad thought aloud. "I think so, Yeobo. They did go out on a date today!" His wife agreed. 
 
You and Suho parked in your driveway and went over what you were going to say one more time. You had been practising with him since you left the restaurant. 
 
"Okay. I think we're ready." Suho nodded. You nodded back. "Let's do this." 
 
You both got out and made sure to link your arms like they always wanted you to and entered the house. "Umma, Appa, we're home!" You hollered. "We're in the living room, Princess!" Your dad called back. 
 
You went there and gave a small 'fighting' to each other before walking in. You sat down beside each other, putting absolutely no room in between on purpose. "How was you're date, Joonmyun-ah?" Your mom asked. "It was great. More then great." He gave a you secret smile that your parents would've thought was a smile full of love.
 
"What is it that you wanted to tell us?" Suho's father asked wanting to get right to it. "Well, we called you here to tell you that...we've finally decided that it's a good idea that we get married." He said and smiled at you again. He took your hand and held it tenderly.
 
"Omo! Really?! This is perfect! We always thought you were perfect for each other. I'm glad that you finally seen how happy you could be together." Suho's mother grinned, so quickly believing in your lies.
 
"Yeah. Mom you were right. Suho oppa is much better then Woohyun." You said convincingly. It sort of hurt you to say that, but you and Suho knew that it wasn't true and it was all for a better prize, so it was okay.
 
"But." Suho said cautiously. All four parents turned their attentions to him. "I want Nam Woohyun to be my best man. I think he'll do a terrific job." He finished. "Yes, and I want Suho's current girlfriend as my maid of honour." You added.
 
There was chaos. "What?! No! We can't let them come! Even less be the best man and maid of honour!" Your parents cried out in protest and right away flat out refused having either of them even near your wedding.
 
The both of you expected them to react this way beforehand and calmly went to your excuse. "It's just that Suho oppa and I have just discovered how good we could be together, but we can still feel a little bit of how we felt with my boyfriend and his girlfriend. This is more for a letting go or goodbye." You explained to them.
 
They looked at each other pondering it. They were about to refuse again when Suho spoke. "Please, after this you don't have to see them ever again."
 
After a while, your appa sighed. "All right, if it helps you let them go, I suppose we can let them." You stifled you smile at your success. "Thank you, daddy. Now, we wanted to talk about the church and the reception hall..." You said.
 
-----------------
 
"So it worked? They believed you?" Woohyun asked. He was holding you again as you told him about the success of Phase One. "Yeah. Now you can go over to Suho's house any time and just say you're discussing things for the wedding. It's the same for his girlfriend and I." 
 
"All right, and you booked that church by the beach?" He wanted to confirm. "Yeah, everything's set up. We just need to book a pastor for ours. I'll get my laptop." You moved to grab it and turned it on.
 
"Suho's girlfriend will be here tomorrow so she can show me what kind of flowers and stuff she wants." "What kind of flowers do you want? Sunflowers?" He asked. "Yeah! It'll summer too so they'll be available." You nodded and searched for someone who could deliver all of the sunflowers to your wedding.
 
The both of you spent half the night looking up things for your wedding and writing down numbers to call later in the day. You went to bed so late, that you almost weren't ready by the time Suho's girlfriend came.
 
"Sorry. I was up until late last night with Woohyun to look for stuff." You said apologetically. "It's okay. Let's go into your room to plan my wedding." She winked. The two of you giggled.
 
You and her picked out and arranged things for her wedding while the boys were putting their weddings all together. In other words, Phase Two was moving on smoothly.
 
For next few weeks, you four continued arranging your own weddings together. You and Suho went along willingly with your parents to where ever they wanted to drag you two off to without question.
 
You kept up your act of being in love with him and him doing the same for you. You both made sure to show a lot of skinship and talk to each other sweetly when they were listening. Your parents weren't at all questioning about your sudden 360 degree change and just happily went along with it.
 
There were times when they wanted you two to kiss, but you would avoid it at all costs. Usually they would leave it alone, thinking that you were just a new couple who still got embarrassed at the thought, but other times they insisted so much that you had to satisfy them by kissing each other's cheeks. 
 
It wasn't that of a big deal to you or him, but there was one time when your four parents, the best man, the maid of honour and you and Suho went out to dinner and had to witness Suho kissing your cheek and holding your hand.
 
Woohyun was stone-faced while Suho's girlfriend just smiled sadly in understanding. The both of you shot apologetic stares to them when Suho wrapped his arm around your shoulder. 
 
You suspected that your parents made you do it on purpose, just so 'the ex's that weren't good enough for you two' could see that you have completely moved on from them.
 
Apart from that, nothing else seemed to go wrong and the days flowed pass like the wind when you were so busy with two weddings to plan. It was tiring, but you stayed strong by knowing by the end of this all, all four of you would get the happy ending you wanted.
 
You were happy thinking of getting married to Woohyun and your eyes couldn't help but light up when you saw him. You tried hard to hide it from your parents and fortunately they hadn't noticed at all. Ignorance is bliss?
 
One day, you were sitting in your room with the maid of honour, taking a break from planning and was just talking with her. 
 
"You should look forward to tonight." She said with that girly smile of hers. "I have a feeling Woohyun has something for you when he comes." "Oh? A feeling? Well I have a feeling that you know exactly if he will have something for me or not." You smirked at her, wondering what she was talking about.
 
"Just you wait." She winked secretively at you.
 
That night, you were sitting on the window sill with your window wide open. You were in your pajamas and enjoying the slightly warm June night air. The wind ruffled your hair and made it dance in the moonlight.
 
You had forgotten about what Suho's girlfriend had told you earlier about Woohyun having something for you and just anticipated his arrival. When you heard him hop over the fence, you looked down and smiled at him. 
 
He looked up in surprise to see you sitting there and hurried his way up. You moved out of the way to let him in. "Hey, babe. Not tired?" He asked and kissed you before he was even fully inside. 
 
"No. Besides, I really wanted to see you." You said truthfully. "Aww, my baby missed me. I missed you too." He picked you up and lied you down on your bed capturing your lips again and deepening it. He made out with you until you needed to stop for air. 
 
"What's with all of the kisses?" You asked with a raised eyebrow. "I just want to. Are you going to stop me?" He tauntingly kissed you again and made you dizzy. You cracked a smile. "No." He leaned in yet again and you savoured the feeling of his lips on yours.
 
"Can you believe it's only a couple weeks away?" He whispered, still hovering over you. "I'm so excited and nervous at the same time." "Me too. It's exhilarating though." He agreed, quickly kissing you again.
 
"You know, I remember you saying to Suho's girlfriend about how you didn't think that was how I was going to propose to you." He said stealing another kiss. "Yeah?" You wanted to know what he was getting at.
 
He sat you both up. "You're right and you deserve a proper proposal, so..." He got down on one knee in front of you and pulled out a ring box. He opened it to reveal a beautiful golden ring with sparkling diamonds dotting it.
 
You gasped and covered your mouth with both hands. Happiness and your love for Woohyun overwhelmed you. "Will you make me that luckiest guy alive and marry me?" He finally asked. 
 
Without realising, tears filled your eyes and you hugged his neck. "Yes, yes of course. Pabo Nam Woohyun, you know you didn't need to." You cried happily into his ear.
 
You never thought he was going to actually propose to you properly because of the situation and you were already happy just knowing you would marry him instead of Suho.
 
"I know, but I wanted to because you deserve it. I love you, baby. I love you so much." He pulled you away a little and kissed the tears of happiness that spilled out of your eyes. 
 
Pulling the ring out of it's box, he took your left hand and slipped it on. It gleamed as it caught the light of the moon. "Now you can officially be the fiancée of Nam Woohyun." He smiled and held the sides of your face.
 
He kissed you deeply again and you happily complied, fingers raking through his soft hair. You pulled away again when you had run out of air. It was always you who pulled away first. Woohyun had such a large lung capacity, it was like one of a singer's.
 
"You know, Suho is proposing to his girlfriend right now, too." He said pressing your foreheads together. "We both agreed to do this and even bought the rings together." 
 
"Aww. But she knew you were going to propose to me. She even hinted at it to me this afternoon." You said. Woohyun sheepishly rubbed that back of his neck. "Yeah, I kind of told her because I was nervous."
 
"Aigoo, you're too cute." You smiled. 
 
"I love you, Mrs. Future Wife." He said softly and caressed your cheek. 
 
"I love you more, Mr. Future Husband." You and he kissed for the millionth time that night.
 
In the morning, you woke and was out with Suho's girlfriend and your parents. You were lagging behind and fawning over each other's engagement rings. "Wow, it's so beautiful." You quietly said to her and beamed. "Yours is too! I can't believe that they did this for us. My heart wanted to burst into confetti." She silent squealed back. 
 
"Oh wow! Did Joonmyun buy you that ring?" Your mom spotted it on your finger. "Huh? Oh this?" You held it up. Suho's girlfriend quickly hid hers away and walked nonchalantly. 
 
"Uh, yeah. He gave it to me yesterday. Isn't it just gorgeous?" You fibbed. "It's absolutely beautiful! Yeobo, look!" She pulled on her husband to see. "Joonmyun got her an engagement ring!"
 
Your father looked at it on your hand and nodded approvingly. Your mom started to chatter non-stop about her own engagement ring and relived the memory with your dad.
 
Your maid of honour sighed in relief and took her hand out from behind her back. "Guess I better take it off for now." She said, slipping it off and put it into one of the inner pockets of her purse.
 
You put a hand on her shoulder. "Just a little bit longer then we can be with the one we truly love freely." She just nodded and smiled.
 
Soon, it was D-Day and you were already in your wedding dress waiting to be taking to the chapel. You got a chance to be alone without anybody nearby except for the maid of honour.
 
You were having one last phone call with your two fiancées before the final and most vital phase of the plan was going to go down. "I'm so nervous." The girl in the silky bridesmaid dress beside you said.
 
"Don't worry, Bunnyboo. Everything will be fine." Suho's voice from the other side of the line said. "I hope this goes well." You said, nervous yourself. "We can go over the plan one more time if you want, baby." Woohyun said.
 
You said okay and went over it just one more time. "I hear your mom coming. We have to go." She hurriedly said. "Okay, remember to relax and follow the plan." Suho advised. 
 
"I love you, Oppa." She squeaked. 
 
"I love you too, Bunnyboo." He responded. 
 
"I love you, Woohyun." 
 
"I love you too, baby." Woohyun's voice calmed you.
 
"Fighting!" You all said at the same time. Your mom walked in just as you hung up. "Okay girls, it's time to go!"
 
-----------------
 
And now, you were right in the middle of your wedding, awaiting the area around the door to be free of people and currently, there was a man there taking pictures. 
 
You breathed out silently without anyone noticing, completely nervous and stopping yourself from shaking. To distract yourself, you thought of other things.
 
"You know, it's better that you had to marry me instead of a stranger." Suho said. You had just arrived at the chapel and got a moment alone with him. "That's what most people would think, but if I married you, I would be losing a good friend. At least if I married a stranger, you could be there to comfort me." You sighed.
 
"Mmm, I can see from your point of view. It's okay though because you don't have to marry me or someone you don't know." He said to lift up your mood. You smiled and thought of Woohyun.
 
"You remember when we were little we promised to be at each other's weddings?" Suho asked. 
 
"Yeah. I'm really sorry I have to break that promise." You said. "And I'm sorry I have to break that promise too." He sighed. "But we'll see you later that the reception hall. I hope you guys make it out safely." 
 
"Thank you. It's finally time. No matter what happens, Woohyun and I will support you two." "We'll support you as well. If it gets to it, it can be us four against the world." He laughed jokingly.
 
"Wish you luck." "The best of luck, best friend." 
 
You breathing quickened as it got closer to the vows. You thought of something different this time.
 
You were just arriving to the chapel and stepped out of the limo with your mom and maid of honour. 
 
"Oh, look! Some other happy couple it getting married on the same day as you are!" Your mother pointed down the beach where there was indeed another area set up for another wedding. Your real wedding.
 
"Isn't that nice? Maybe we should go congratulate the other couple after we're done here." She said. You smiled and nodded. "Maybe we should."
 
You two brides smiled at each other and spoke with your eyes. Your mom had no idea about what was going to happen.
 
The plan was once the door was clear with no one to block your way, you and Woohyun were going to signal each other and go to each other. You would hold hands in front of everybody and bow to Suho and his fiancée, giving them your blessing and wishing them a long relationship while they did the same for you.
 
Your maid of honour would take her rightful place in front of Suho and tell the pastor to quickly wed them while you two would run away to your real wedding that was a mile away.
 
Once both couples were wed and bound together for the rest of your lives, there was nothing your parents could do about it. 
 
If it came to the worst and one or both of your parents still didn't respect the one you loved and wouldn't give you their blessing, you would be disappointed, but you both agreed that you would support each other without them.
 
Although you hated your mom and dad because of their dislike of Woohyun and their push into this wedding, you still wished to keep them in your life. They were your parents after all.
 
"And now, do you, Kim Joonmyun, take this woman, to be your lawfully wedded wife through sickness and health, good times and the bad, until death do you part?" The pastor asked him.
 
Your breath caught and your heart raced. It was this time already. 'Hurry and move!' You yelled at the camera man in your head because he was still by the door. 
 
You urged him to go faster as he moved up toward you to get a close up. "And do you-" 'Come on, come on!'
 
He was three quarters up the aisle. "-to be your lawfully wedded husband-" 
 
He moved a few feet away catching your face with the camera while standing at an angle on Suho's side. Suho looked at you and gave your hands a squeeze. 
 
"-good times and the bad-" You looked at Woohyun and you subtly nodded at each other. 
 
"-until death do you part?" The pastor finished and looked up from his book. 
 
There were gasps as you dropped your hands from Suho's. You stepped down to the mouth of the aisle to meet with Woohyun who firmly took your hand. There was another round of gasps.
 
As planned, you bowed twice, once to Suho and once to the one he really wanted to marry who was moving to the place you were just moments before. 
 
"We give you our blessing. Let your wedding be a successful and happy one." You said loudly. "And the same to you, we give you our blessing. Let your wedding be a successful and happy one." Suho smiled at you.
 
Then you both turned around and took off running. "Let's go get married, baby!" Woohyun shouted. 

"Please wed us." Suho said to the confused pastor. He fumbled with his book, but did as asked. "What is your name, Miss?" He asked to the new woman now in his hands.
 
She told him her name and he said the vows again. "I do." Suho beamed and said happily. "And do you, Chae Hanseul, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, though sickness and health, good times and the bad, until death do you part?" 
 
"I do." She dreamily smiled back at Suho. Half of the people were paying attention to them and the other half- including you parents- were watching your figures running away. 
 
"You may kiss the bride." Suho didn't hold back and kissed his new wife fully and passionately on the lips. 
 
All of the guests were confused, but had assumptions about what happened. Meanwhile, the both of you were running hand in hand and looked behind you. You were satisfied to see that no one was following you.
 
Huffing and puffing, you both ran down the aisle to the awaiting pastor. Only four rows of chairs with five seats each were there and your friends and some other family you trusted with your secret wedding plans sat there.
 
"Okay, please read the vows." Woohyun said out of breath. The pastor knew about the whole plan and was expecting them to run out at any time. 
 
The pastor did a little opening speech about how "We are here today to witness the joining of..." before moving on to the actual vows. 
 
"Do you, Nam Woohyun, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, through sickness and health, good times and the bad, until death do you part?" 
 
Woohyun gazed at you with eyes that were just so full of love it melted you. His smile was soft, happy, peaceful. "I do."
 
"And do you-" The pastor began before you cut him off. "I do! I do, I do, I do!" You couldn't wait any longer and wrapped your arms around Woohyun's neck. He kissed you without question and lifted you up and spun you around. 
 
The pastor just smiled and closed his book.

Your small audience laughed and clapped at the sweet scene. Woohyun's guy friends were standing and whistling. 
 
You two finally pulled away and held each other close, smiling as people snapped pictures. It was truly the happiest moment of your life. 
 
"I'm sorry that our wedding is so small." Woohyun said to you. "I don't mind. I never needed a big fancy thing anyway. I'm with you aren't I? We finally did it. We can finally be together without anyone to stop us." You smiled at your new husband.
 
"I suppose you're right. Being together is all that matters." 
 
There was a chorus of 'aww's and Woohyun couldn't help but kiss you again. "Let's go see how our other happy couple is doing, hmm?" 
 
You, Woohyun and your guests all walked back to the chapel. The sun was warm and the sand under your feet made you sink a little in your heels. Woohyun helped you walk safely and he never wanted to be apart from your side.
 
As you arrived, everyone was in the area outside of the main room chatting amongst themselves, but stopped immediately when they saw you walk in with Woohyun. You ignored their stares and whispers and went straight up to Suho and Hanseul. 
 
You hugged the both of them while Woohyun bro hugged Suho and delicately nodded awkwardly to his bride, not wanting you to get the wrong idea if he hugged her. 
 
"I'm sorry I couldn't be at your wedding." She giggled. "I really wish I could've been at yours too." You giggled back. "It was a success. Isn't this great, bestie?" Suho seemed to glow. "It is. Oh, shouldn't we be going to the reception hall now?" You saw the time on a wall clock.
 
"I think the limo's here. Let's go, shall we?" Suho offered his arm to Hanseul. "We'll meet you all at the reception hall!" Woohyun said loudly to everyone. They blinked still confused, but the four of you were going to announce exactly what happened and what was going on there.
 
You rode with them in the white limo to the location and waited for everyone to come. It took half an hour, but everyone was seated and waiting for the main characters to join them.
 
As the four of you went up to the elevated long rectangle table, you tapped the microphone getting some people's attentions. "May we have your attention please." Suho spoke loud and clear. 
 
You spotted your parents at the back of the room watching you and Suho closely. "First of all, I would like to thank you all for coming. I'm sure that most of you are wondering about what happened. To answer one question that might be on your minds, yes, this whole thing has been planned between us four for a very long time. I would like to introduce to you these two people who we married instead."
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Nam Woohyun. The one who ran out." Woohyun said and bowed his head once.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Chae Hanseul. The one who married Joonmyunnie oppa instead." Hanseul said next, also bowing her head.
 
"Suho and I have been in a relationship with these two for a long time and I can truly say that we love each other and they love each other sincerely." You began to tell your story.
 
"We love our parents very much, but they disapproved of both of the ones we had decided to date so they arranged for this whole marriage when they knew we were only friends and wanted to keep it that way." Suho looked toward his mom and dad who had expressionless faces.
 
"And so, to fight for our right to be with whomever we wished, we came up with this plan. Or should I say, Suho oppa and Woohyun came up with this plan. We wanted to do this whole thing to show how much we love Hanseul and Woohyun and hopefully make our parents see them how we see them."
 
"We never wished to disobey, lie or disappoint you, Umma, Appa and Auntie, Uncle. I hope you can understand why we've done so. We promise not to do anything of the sort as long as you can accept that the man and woman we married are good for us, that we trust them to love us until we die and to going through the paths we call our lives together." Suho looked toward you and Hanseul, giving her a soft, loving look.
 
"Yes, which is why I wanted to promise my sincerity to everyone here right now. I love my baby so much, it hurts to be away for too long. I want to be by her side for as long as I can and fight, like I have done today, if I have to. In my eyes there is only her and I can't imagine a future without her. Even though Omonim and Abonim don't like me very much, I won't stop trying to get your approvals and I would be very happy if we could receive your blessing." Woohyun spoke as if he could only see you.
 
"I really love my Joonmyunnie oppa because he's sweet and really good to me. I have never felt this way about anyone before in my life. I want to make him happy, I want to be the one there for him when he is down and I want to be the one that gets to love him. I want to do everything for him and if it can make him smile, even if it's just a small one, I would go to the ends of the earth to make it happen." Hanseul, confidently said. The twinkle in her eyes told you everything she said without her having to actually say it.
 
"Anyways, I'm thankful to everyone here and we all hope that you can stay and enjoy the rest of the night and if you can't we are deeply sorry and send you off with the hope that you'll forgive us. And to our moms and dads, I hope that you can accept the ones we chose to spend our life with because we really wish you to be in our futures as well." 
 
"That is all. Thank you." Suho finished. All four of us stood and bowed before watching the reactions of everyone to see how many would stay and how many would leave.
 
You were taken aback when they also stood and gave you a round of applause. They all smiled and you spotted a few with gleaming eyes or ones that were wiping tears that haven't fallen yet.
 
"Kamsamnida! Kamsamnida, yorobun!" You smiled thankfully at them all.
 
As you four went down to the floor, many people came up to you and congratulated you on your marriages. You were in the middle of shaking a man's hand when your eyes landed on another four familiar people just standing and watching.
 
You wordlessly went to them, Suho, Woohyun and Hanseul following you. People moved out of the way and made a clear path straight to your parents. 
 
"Umma...Appa..." Now you weren't sure about how to about about this. Woohyun supportingly squeezed your hand to your right and Suho patted your back to your left.
 
"Everything that was said...was really from our hearts and we really do wish for your support." You said. "Ne, and it doesn't have to be now, but as long as it takes. The sooner that we can all be happy together the happier we'll be." Suho added.
 
Your parents still stood there like statues and were silent. Everyone was watching and was also hushed. You waited for something. Anything.
 
"Well...I guess you've proved yourselves to me. I can't ignore what you feel for each other any longer. We give you our blessing, Princess." You dad finally cracked and gave in with a smile.
 
You jumped up and hugged him and your mom glad to be finally all together on this. Cheers and clapping came, but it soon died down.
 
"What about you? Umma? Appa?" Suho cautiously asked. They were still stuck in stone and looked angry. 
 
Relief flooded over when they sighed and said, "We give you our blessing too." 
 
Finally everyone was happy and you got what you wanted since the beginning. You were so happy, the moment seemed unreal to you, but it was real which made you even happier. 
 
"And of course, if you do anything to our little Princess, you'll be hearing from me. Don't you forget that." Your appa warned a grinning Woohyun. "Don't worry, I'll be the first to punish if it ever comes to that, but it won't, I will make sure of it."
 
You laughed with your husband and parents and the party officially started. Couples and children went to dance on the dance floor while the DJ played upbeat music.
 
"May I?" Woohyun held out his hand to you. " Of course." You smiled and took it. You danced with him, twirling around and moving all over. You saw Hanseul and Suho happily dancing and laughing across the floor. You smiled their way.
 
"We finally did it." You turned your attention back to Woohyun. "We finally got our happy ending." 
 
"Yes, yes we did." He hugged your waist and pulled you close. Your lips met and the rest of the world faded away. 
 
"I love you, Mrs. Nam."
 
"I love you, Mr. Nam."