Night Market

In the Summer : An Infinite One-Shot Collection

 

                                          

 

Night Market
(Sunggyu) ft. SHINee
 
*A/N: I don't know what your night markets are like, but the following is what mine is like. Just a note. Also, I will be giving you a name.*
 
Finally, summer vacation was here! No more books. No more homework. No more teachers. No more school! Ahh~ You could just take a breakrelax and be chill~ And of course, party like there was no freaking tomorrow!
 
You were totally ready and the first thing you were going to do was go to the grand opening of the brand new night market. You and your five bestest friends were going to go together and just have a good time.
 
The night market was going to open at 7PM and the boys were going to pick you up soon. You looked through all of your summer clothes completely disregarding the pile of thick, uncomfortable winter clothes in the corner of your closet. 
 
It didn't take you long to pick out an outfit. You dumped it onto your bed and started to strip. You wore a black tube top over your bra and a loose, white tank top over both. You put on your favourite pair of bleached denim short shorts and stuffed a small tan coloured backpack with money, your iPod, your Dr. Dre Beats and your fujifilm polaroid instant camera.
 
You slung the straps over your shoulders, the bag hanging all the way to your lower back. Lastly, you got some necklaces and random rubber gel bracelets, lining them on your arms and neck and slipped on your favourite plain white cap with a golden sticker on the bill.
 
A honking was heard outside followed by woots and shouts. You quickly went over to your window on the second floor and opened it, sticking half your body out of it.
 
"EUNHAE! GET YOUR DOWN HERE AND LET'S GO PARTY!" Jonghyun yelled while the other boys waved like the maniacs they were. "Woohoo! Yeah! Be down in a sec!" You yelled at them then shut your window and hurried down the stairs.
 
"!" You cursed when you almost fell down the last couple of steps. You turned and glared resentfully at them and vowed to switch it with an elevator one day. 
 
You snatched your tan army boots from the closet by the door, struggling into the second shoe while hopping out of the front door. You locked the door and hooked your key on one of the belt loops on your shorts.
 
"Come on already! Hop in!" Key held out his hand and you jumped into the back seat beside him. "Step on it, Jinki!" You hollered and his Jeep shot off down the street. With the wind rushing past you so quickly, you felt like you were finally free.
 
"Sup." You slapped your palm with Minho and Taemin and pounded fists. "What? No hi for your JongKey oppas?" Jonghyun and Key pouted.  "For the last time, you guy are only a couple months older then me, it doesn't count." You rolled your eyes at them.
 
"You so cold, Eunhae." Key shivered and rubbed his arms frowning. "Why don't you love us, babe? We love you~" Jonghyun tried to kiss your cheek, but you just pushed his face away. "Eww, I don't want those lips to touch my face." You hissed at him, but smiled.
 
"Aww, see, our babe is so cute. You love us~ Just admit it!" Key pinched your cheeks. You just closed your eyes and crossed your arms. "Don't make me hit you again, Kibum. I don't want to have to hit my brother again." You threatened. His hands immediately pulled away.
 
"AHAHAHA, HYUNG YOU'RE SCARED OF A GIRL." Taemin doubled over pointing and laughing at a scowling Key. "You are all lucky. Why do I always get the brunt of all her abuse!" He whined.
 
"If you don't want it, I'll gladly take your place. I'd love to be abused by Eunhae." Jonghyun wriggled his eyebrows at you and slung an arm around your shoulders. "Ugh, you're so disgusting, Kim Jonghyun." You pushed him away.
 
"Aw, come on babe, I know you want to~" He winked and tried to kiss you again. 
 
"Jinki oppa is lonely up in the front by himself. I think I'll go keep him company!" You shot up to save yourself from the erted love monster. "Shove over!" You moved in between Minho and Taemin who were snickering at Jonghyun along with Key.
 
"Sure. Jinki oppa is only a few months older and she calls him oppa. HOW FAIR!" Jonghyun yelled. You just smiled and laughed giving him the peace sign before sliding smoothly into the seat beside Onew. "Fail." Key laughed more and shook his head at the second oldest.  Jonghyun just leaned back into his seat and pouted.
 
"What's up with you, Jinki oppa?" You sat back comfortably onto the passenger's door and rested your legs across Onew's lap with your hands behind your head. "What else besides driving a bunch of rowdy kids to the night market?" He smiled toward you for a second before his eyes returned to the road.
 
Yeah, you guys were a crazy, loud group of friends, but weren't stupid. At least not stupid enough to get yourselves killed. Just near. 
 
"You need to host another party. You have such an awesome pad and always have the awesomest parties. I haven't been to one since spring break!" "Do I now? I never knew." He chuckled. 
 
"Stop being so modest and shy. You know that your parties are off the hook." You gave him a look. "Ah, Eunhae, you know me so well. Maybe too well." He smiled and ruffled you hair when you stopped at a light. "You know, you should give your lovely oppa a kiss." He tapped his cheek.
 
You rolled your eyes but lightly pressed your lips on the spot he tapped.
 
"WHAT THE HELL. YOU'RE WILLING TO KISS ONEW, BUT YOU WON'T EVEN LET ME KISS YOU." The dinosaur roared from behind. You turned to him and stuck your tongue out. "Because I like him better."
 
"WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME?!" He wailed. "Because I don't. Get over it." "That's right, Jjong! She loves me and we're going to get married, right, Jagiya?" He smiled his signature smile and looked at you expectantly.
 
"Mmhm..." You said sarcastically. 
 
The six of you laughed and joked and just messed around until you were in the line up for parking. There were a lot of people and a lot of cars. It was seriously packed. Just the way you liked it.
 
A man in a reflective vest motioned you to go to a vacant parking spot a couple rows down. After what seemed like forever, you finally parked not too far and not too close.
 
Five of you hopped out of Onew's Jeep while Onew himself actually used the door. The boys gave out excited yelps as you walked toward the entrance. "What do think the night market's going to be like?" Taemin asked. "Who cares, let's just have fun!" You raised a fist in the air and joined in with the yells of the others.
 
You entered with your friends and a bunch of other people. You looked up in awe as the shining arch passed above your head that lit up with a bunch of yellow lights.
 
The environment inside was absolutely amazing as well. People, families, friends and couples, were walking around everywhere while they occasionally stopped at stalls that sold jewelries, phone cases, toys and clothes, there was so much to see.
 
"I'm freaking hungry. Let's go eat something." Jonghyun came in between you and Taemin, draping his arms around your shoulders. All of you went over to the area where all the food stalls were. The smells of barbecued meat, mini dounuts and a ton of other foods swirled all around you making your mouth water.
 
"What should we get?" A wide-eyed Taemin asked while looking all around. "Let's just walk around and see what there is first." The wise old leader suggested. The bustle of the other people was a little suffocating and the six of you were almost separated more then a few times.
 
"Hold my hand, Eunhae. So even if we're separated from the hyungs you won't be alone." Taemin held out his hand. "Psh, I can handle myself. No need to worry about me." You crossed your arms. Understanding, he put his hand on your shoulder instead. You allowed that.
 
"Woah! Look at that!" Jonghyun pointed to a stall with people making some kind of spiral thing on a stick. "What is it?" Minho asked. "It's a Hurricane Potato. Why don't you give it a try?" An Ajusshi that worked there offered the potato on a stick.
 
"You want it?" Onew asked you all. You shrugged, Taemin and Jonghyun nodded, Key politely said he wanted to and Minho had no opinion. Onew smiled sweetly at the man. "We'll take six." 
 
After getting your Hurricane Potatoes, you went to find a table to sit at, but they were all either full or didn't enough room for all six of you. You walked around the whole food area twice before finding a table that could almost fit you all.
 
A couple was sitting there, but since it was the largest amount of space available that you found, you all decided to stop there. "You can sit, Kibum. I'll stand." You offered the last space for him.
 
"It's okay. Go ahead and sit." "Just sit, you Bum." You pushed him down onto the seat. "Sit on my lap then." He patted it with his free hand. You just turned your head the other way in obvious rejection. You were surprised when he pulled you down and you landed in his lap. "Do you want to die?!" "You should be thanking me, EunRUDE." He rolled his eyes and tore off a piece of potato. You just smiled.
 
You ate your potato which was surprisingly good and kind of addicting. It tasted like french fries.
 
A couple minutes later, the couple finished their food and told you that you could sit in their spot. 'Thank god' You gratefully sat beside Minho. "Aww, I'm cold now." Key pouted. "Get over it." You stuck out your tongue.
 
All of you finished your food, threw the sticks away and wiped your hands. You bought bubble tea then started walking around the goods stalls again. You went up and down the aisles with a lot of excitement. There were lots of things to look at and you stopped here and there, even buying a few things.
 
You were in the back of the night market where you spotted the washrooms. "Yah, be right back I need to take a pee." You jabbed your thumb to the signs. "Take me with you!" Jonghyun called putting his hand in the air. 
 
"Stop being a goddamn ert, Jonghyun." You left without looked back at them. You heard the rest of the boys laughing at his rejection and you smiled.
 
After you finshed your business, you came out to find that the boys were all gone. 
 
"What the ? They did not leave me behind." You started walking around trying to find them. Eventually, you took out your phone and called Onew. "Yah, Lee Jinki, where the hell did you losers go?! How could you leave me behind!" You hissed.
 
"Ooo~ Someone's in trouble~" Jonghyun's voice was heard. "See, Taemin! Now look! Eunhae is lost here somewhere and now she'll get !" Key scolded Taemin, his Umma senses coming out. "I'm sorry, Eunhae. I saw people dancing on the stage." Taemin took the phone. "You guys are at the stage?" "Yeah. We'll be waiting for you~" 
 
"Yah, Lee Taemin, you-" Onew's phone was handed back to it's owner. "Sorry, Eunhae. I tried to get them to stay..." Onew said. "You're a horrible leader you know that?" "I love you too, Eunhae. Thank you." "I'll be there in a second." You hung up.
 
You made your way to where the stage was. You saw it when you were walking in, but Jonghyun dragged you off to get food before you could really think about it. 
 
As you got closer, a very soothing voice came out the speakers that were dotted around over your head. The voice sounded like a lullaby and it intrigued you. 
 
You spotted the five familiar heads sitting in the audience in front of the stage. You picked a specific one and slapped it. "Ow!" He howled. "I can't believe you ditched me for someone who was dancing." 
 
"Sorry...forgive me please~" Taemin rubbed his hands together. You slowly smiled giving in. "Fine." "Eunhae, come sit here." Onew patted the seat beside him. You settled into it and only then you got to see the owner of the entrancing voice. 
 
He was singing strongly, passionately and it was just the most beautiful sound to your ears. He was wearing all white looking like an angel without wings. He met eyes with you for a second, but looked away.
 
You never noticed how much attention you were giving him until he finished the song and clapping snapped you out of your intense concentration. "Thank you for that. Now remember, if you think you have some talent to show like this young man, you can sign up to your right. Next we have Kim Hanae singing Rolling In The Deep by Adele. Please give her applause." The MC said.
 
"Oh! Oh! We should go sign up!" Taemin said excitedly. Your eyes lit up. This was your kind of thing. "I agree. It'll be fun!" You nodded enthusiastically. 
 
You all went to sign up. You, Taemin and Key were going to dance then you, Key and Minho were going to rap and you, Onew and Jonghyun were going to sing and after, you all would sing and dance to Lucifer.
 
You were in all of them because you liked the attention. It was the closest thing to partying you could get. While other people went up and performed, you did some last minute practice with the boys.
 
Soon, the rap team was called onto stage.  "Okay! We have a group of friends that are going to perform for us all. They will be doing four different stages, so please give them a big round of applause for them and their special stage!" The MC introduced you and the lights went down. You three walked onto the stage.
 
The tech guy started to play the music you gave him and the three of you began to rap.
 
"Why, hello there, you're lookin' fine. Do you think I can make you my girl by the end of tonight?" Key smoothly rapped the lyrics.
 
"Nuh uh, uh uh, I don't think so, baby. Your face may be pretty, but you definitely are not my type." You followed, just as smoothly.
 
"Aw, come on, shawty, you know you want me, you know you're attracted to me. Why not make it easy and come straight to me?" Minho, the best out of you three was impressive, even to you.
 
"Dance, dance, I just came here to dance. I ain't looking for love and I'm definitely not looking for you." It was your turn again.
 
"Don't be so cold to me, girl. Fine, if you wanna dance come down to the floor with me and grind up on my bone." Key gave you a smirk.
 
"Yeah, let's dance, dance dance, baby. Don't think you can beat me. I'm dominate, the king and you're just a momma's boy." You spit the last line and quickly did your stage transitions.
 
Minho took your microphones and went off stage. Taemin quickly got into place and the music changed to something more upbeat. 
 
Effortlessly, the three of you flowed together. It was a dance the three of you loved to do so it was no big deal dancing it on stage. Each of you did a five second solo dance and when the music ended, Onew and Jonghyun switched with Taemin and Key.
 
New, slower music started playing and you sung it with the two oldest.
 
Doing three stages in a row was a little tiring, but it was fun. It wasn't long before the song was over and it was your last stage. The familiar beat of Lucifer started playing and you and your friends sang and danced to it. 
 
It felt good to be doing all of this on stage with these boys, but while you were dancing, you felt like someone was staring intensely, more then anyone else. You looked around. It was the guy the was singing before that wore pure white.
 
That guy was watching you from the very back and was smiling. He was easily intrigued with your voice and intoxicated by your dance. Your performances ended, but he needed to hear more of you. 
 
"Wow! Wasn't that impressive! Please give one more round of applause for these amazing, talented young people!" The MC clapped.
 
The crowd clapped and cheered for you six and it was extremely satisfactory. "I want to do it again!" Taemin yelled. "Woo! Yeah! That was awesome!" Jonghyun agreed. You exchanged high fives and celebrated a flawless performance.
 
After, you decided to cool down in the audience and watch the rest of the show. There were a lot of talented people and eventually you saw that same, a-little-too-bright-white outfit on stage again.
 
"Hey it's him!" You pointed. "Who? Do you know him?" Onew asked. "N-no, it just that he was watching me when we were dancing to Lucifer." You said and shut up so you wouldn't say anymore stupid things.
 
"Hello again, thanks for singing for us again!" The MC greeted him. "Yeah, I came up again because I wanted to sing with someone." He said. His voice made you feel warm.
 
"Is that so? Well, call that person up then!" 
 
His eyes scanned the crowd when his eyes landed on you. "You. Come sing with me." He pointed at you. Your eyes widened in shock. "Me?" You mouthed and pointed to yourself. All eyes were on you.
 
"Yes." "Go, Eunhae!" Key and Onew pushed you out and smiled at your glare. Unwillingly, you re stage and was handed a mic. Music started to play.
 
"Hey, I'm Kim Sunggyu. I'm glad you could join me." He smiled warmly, but you didn't let your outside be affected by it. "Yeah, well, those asses betrayed me so I had no choice." You grumbled.
 
"You know this song right?" He asked. You nodded and put the mic to your lips ready to sing together with this extremely cute stranger named Sunggyu. There wasn't much natural light left, the sun had already set without you realising it.
 
"WOO! GO EUNHAE! ROCK THIS SHOW!" Those stupid rowdy boys stood and cheered you on. You couldn't help but smile. 
 
'Eunhae, is it? I like that name...' Sunggyu thought and then he started to sing with everything he had.
 
You sung perfectly with his voice and your two voices suited and complemented each other. You couldn't stop thinking about how cute he was and stole glances often. 
 
You didn't know, but he did the same. He thought that you were beautiful with a beautiful voice.
 
All too soon for Sunggyu, the short, three minute song ended and there was an explosion of applause and cheers. 
 
"YEAH! THAT'S OUR EUNHAE!" "EUNHAE, BABE, WHEN WILL YOU EXCEPT ME?!" "YEAH, BABY! THAT'S OUR BFF! WOOT WOOT!!!" 
 
You smiled at them yelling and screaming your name. They jumped up and down, waved their arms and almost gathered more attention then you and Sunggyu had.
 
Those freaking crazy asses. 
 
Forgetting about Sunggyu, you went off stage before the MC could thank you and ran off to your friends. Sunggyu was sad that you just went away like that, but he was determined to get to know you better.
 
"You did so awesome!" The boys praised, while Jonghyun picked you up and spun you around. "Kiss me." He jutted his lips out. You tried to wriggle out of his grip.
 
"Hey." All of you stopped your little praise fest and turned to the new voice. It was Sunggyu. Jonghyun let you down.
 
No one did anything until the leader finally silently volunteered to respond first. "Hello, I'm Lee Jinki, but call me Onew." He held out his hand and they shook in a friendly, manly way.
 
"I'm Kim Sunggyu. I just wanted to thank Eunhae for coming up to sing with me." Sunggyu said. "Isn't she awesome? You really have an eye for talent." Key nodded approvingly. "Hi, I'm Kim Kibum. Call me Key." They bumped fists.
 
"Yeah, I was watching listening to you sing when you went up. After that I just really wanted to sing with you." He stared right at you.
 
"I have to give you props though, man. You a pretty awesome singer." Jonghyun complimented and also introduced himself. "Thank you. You were really good too. You have really strong vocals."
 
The boys talked and bonded quickly with Sunggyu. All of them seemed to like him, but you wished he would just go away. He didn't make an effort to hide the fact that he looked at you often and stared. You felt creeped out and if he wasn't going to go away, maybe you could leave.
 
"Hey, why don't we go to that spot by the river? We can crank the music and dance." You suggested. "That's a great idea! There wasn't much more to do around here and going home would just ." Key said.
 
"I'm in!" Taemin said right away. If it involved dancing, you could automatically count him in. "Yeah, I'm still feeling restless." Minho agreed too. You already knew Onew was going to say yes. "Hey, why don't you come with? It'll be more fun." Jonghyun said to Sunggyu. He had befriended him quickly because he thought his singing was impressive.
 
You mentally face palmed. 'No, you dimwit! I'm trying to get rid of this freaking creep.' 
 
"Sure, I'd love too." He accepted. "All right! Party's not over!" The boys whooped You didn't join them this time, but you followed them. 
 
"I'll be following you." Sunggyu said. "Okay! Everyone get in!" Onew jumped into the driver's seat. You were last behind them all and accidently looked at Sunggyu again. 
 
He stared at you once more and you regretted looking right away. You decided not to let him ruin your fun and to just try and ignore him. You smiled and ran to Onew's Jeep. "Wait for me!" You jumped in last. 
 
Onew backed the car out and drove toward the exit and paid for the parking fee. "Thank you and come visit again!" The man took his money and let him pass. You were sitting in between Minho and Key. 
 
Sunggyu was following behind in his car (Which was also white, surprise, surprise) as promised. He was half paying attention to the guy at the exit accepting his money and half paying attention to your side profile as Onew's Jeep turned right.
 
You were swatting away Jonghyun's hands while Key scolded him and Taemin jammed to whatever was playing on his iPod. When Jonghyun's fingers got closer, you pushed up against Minho eventually taking refuge on his lap. 
 
"Bug someone else!" You growled at him and hanging on to Minho's shoulders. "Why when I have you~" He sang. You continued to cringe away and squish yourself into Minho. "Fine. I'll stop if you give sit here and give me a hug." He patted his lap and spread out his arms. "Will you really stop?" You raised an eyebrow. "Chinchan, chinchan." He assured. 
 
You still hesitated at first, but moved with ease to the back seat, plopping onto his lap. Wrapping his arms around you, he nuzzled your neck. "Now that's my baby girl." He smiled. You scowled, but smiled on the inside. "Can I go back now?" "You didn't hug me back yet, babe." You quickly wrapped your arms around his neck wishing for a quick escape from his clutches.
 
Your eyes widened. His lips met your cheek and he cackled evilly. "HAHA! FINALLY. NEXT TIME IT WILL BE THE LIPS!" "Yah, Kim Jonghyun!" You hit him and scurried back to your spot in the middle row. "Ow! , woman! Still worth it." He painfully rubbed the spot you hit.
 
Eventually, the both of you forgot about the whole incident and started to joke with each other normally again. The area around the car got excited and playful as you and the others were screaming out randomly, the people on the streets giving you weird looks. 
 
Sunggyu was watching as Onew blasted the radio and a couple of you stood and danced in the moving car. You were sitting in between the head rests of the middle row of seats and singing along loudly with the lyrics.
 
Watching you made him smile. He had only met you two hours ago and he already thought that you definitely something to look at, a beast on stage and had the voice of an goddess.
 
He had also learned that you were reckless, crazy and loud, the complete opposite of him who was responsible, quiet and somewhat of a loner. You had great friends that fit you perfectly. The only down point was that they were all guys.
 
To him, you were just so wild and daring and for some reason, it attracted him. 
 
All of you had to sit properly once you entered the highway because the wind was too strong and it was too dangerous, even for you. You joined the lone dubu leader in the front again when Jonghyun got bored and started to try to molest you again.
 
"Do you like him?" Onew asked you. "Huh? Who? Jjong dinosaur? Hell no. He really needs to get himself a girl that's not me." You shot him a glare as he gave you kissy faces.
 
Onew laughed. "Haha, no not him. I already know you would say that. I mean that guy you sang with. Sunggyu-sshi." "Why? We just met and he's a freaking creep." "He seems interested in you, that's all." "Please? 'Seems'? He openly stares at me and even called on me to sing with him." You air-quoted. "But he's cute." You admitted. 
 
"Straightforward as always. You never hold back or try to hide anything." He chuckled. "I don't know why I should. I think he's cute. I don't understand those other girls who keep their feelings bottled up inside of them. Just say it! Who gives a ." You shook your head.
 
"Sometimes I don't even think you're a girl." Onew said. "Sometimes I think you're too soft and a clutz. What's it to ya?" "Ah, same same. Always the same with you, Eunhae. Only you would say that." You both smiled. "Yep, and don't you forget it." You winked.
 
Halfway there, all of you became bored. You remembered that you brought your camera and decided to start taking selcas with the other guys. "Jinki, smile~" You got ready to take the picture. 
 
He looked toward you for two seconds to let you take the picture. The car swerved for a second. "! Ah, Eunhae, please don't take pictures of me while I'm driving. Nobody needs an accident." He said. 
 
You rolled your eyes. "Yes, daddy." "Minho! Let's take a picture." You hopped back beside him. "Oh, oh! I want to be in the picture too!" Taemin shot up from behind. "Me too!" Jonghyun leaned towards you. "Don't forget me!" Key said.
 
You held the camera away from you and squished your faces together so that you would all fit. "One, two, three!" You held up a 'v' and snapped a couple pictures.
 
A few pictures later, you guys finally pulled up onto the empty shore of the river. Sunggyu's car came up beside Onew's and he stepped out. Those hyper animals were already yelling and blasting the music. 
 
All you wanted to do was dance and sing horribly. Sunggyu, not a partying kind of person, just leaned on his car and watched you have fun with your friends with a smile.
 
"Sunggyu! Why don't you join in?" Jonghyun asked while bouncing up and down. "I'm good, not my type of thing." He shook his head. "Come on, don't be like that. Loosen up! Have fun!" Jonghyun pulled him to where everyone else was.
 
Sunggyu blinked, caught in an environment that just wasn't him, but he enjoyed watching you move carelessly and freely.
 
He caught Key and Jonghyun sending each other looks before discreetly coming up behind you. They sported evil smiles. "Aww, Yeah! Wooho- Yah!" You yelled as they both pick you up. "What the hell are you doing?" 
 
They started walking to the water's edge, kicking off their shoes and waded in the water. Your eyes widened in realization. "You guys wouldn't. No! Yah! Lee Jinki! Help! Taemin! Minho! Someone! Stop them!" You screamed and yelled. They were only smiling and laughing. "Have a nice swim, baby girl." Key cooed before tossing you into the water.
 
When you came up you could hear their idiotic cackles. "! It's ing cold!" You shrieked, feeling your warmth exchange with the cold of the water. "KIM JONGHYUN, KIM KIBUM, YOU ARE BOTH DYING TONIGHT!" You roared angrily making your way back to dry land. 
 
"Oh, !" Key jumped away. You were sopping wet and water drained from your clothes. "Come on, Jonghyun! Want a hug?" You chased after that stupid scaredy-cat. 
 
They were too fast and you were tired out and freezing. " you, now I'm going to get sick because of you bastards." You hugged yourself and shivered. The two just snickered and high fived each other. "You guys are so immature. What if she catches the flu because of you?" Minho glared at them and they stopped laughing.
 
"Minho's right. I don't have anything to cover you up with though." Onew said, unhelpfully. Taemin came over and started wringing out your hair and shirt. "You can borrow my shirt." Jonghyun gave you that erted smile of his. You weren't in the mood to deal with him when you were soaked to the bone and shivering like no tomorrow like that.
 
"Shut it." You gave him a look that said 'Don't talk to me'. He immediately shut up and realized how upset you were. "We're sorry, Eunhae. You know we were just playing around." "Like that's going to help!" You snapped, not giving a crap and already not feeling one hundred percent. 
 
"Take me home please, Jinki. Before I really get sick." You started towards his car. Key and Jonghyun looked at you guiltily and walked toward the car as well. Taemin and Minho tried to help you keep warm. 
 
"Hey...maybe I should take her." Sunggyu suddenly spoke up. He turned shy when all eyes went on him. "You know...because my car has heating...and...stuff."
 
"Sure, thanks. Just follow us and we'll lead you there." Onew picked you up from your seat and carried you over to him. You didn't say anything and just had your arms folded across your chest.
 
"Come, I won't bite." Sunggyu held out his hand. You rolled your eyes, slapping his hand away and got into the passenger's seat. "Oh! I forgot, I have a spare hoodie in the back of the trunk. Let me go get it." He went and came back with a thick black hoodie.
 
"You own something that's not white?" You raised an eyebrow, taking it from him. "Huh?" "Nevermind."
 
Putting it on, you already felt a little better. Sunggyu went to the other side and started his car. Onew's Jeep already took off with a bunch of silent boys. Their energy was ruined because of Key and Jonghyun.
 
In Sunggyu's car, he turned the heat up high to full blast. The ride was silent. You still had your arms crossed in annoyance and your head leaned on the window looking ahead. 
 
"Aish, we really went to far." Key said. Jonghyun silently agreed. Taemin was sitting facing Sunggyu's car wondering if you were all right and Minho just scolded his hyungs from time to time. 
 
"Are sure this is okay?" You suddenly asked. "What?" He looked at you for a moment. "I'm getting your seat and hoodie wet." "Oh, no, it's fine." He said. "Aren't you hot? You don't need to blast it you know." "I'm okay, just warm up and don't get sick." He smiled, but you didn't do anything about it.
 
In the other car, Key and Jonghyun were facing backwards at you with pouts and were rubbing their hands together asking for your forgiveness. Your eyebrows scrunched together.
 
You rolled down the window a little, just enough to stick your hand out and give them the finger. They nodded in understanding and faced forward again.
 
"Are you really that mad at them?" Sunggyu asked. You sighed. "No, but sometimes they go too far and I just get tired of it, you know? I'll tell them that I forgive them tomorrow."
 
By time you to your street, most of your exposed skin was dry and your hair was no longer wet as well. The two cars stopped in front of your house. You got out of his car and surprisingly, he got out with you.

"Here." Onew came up to you with your backpack. Taemin and Minho followed, JongKey still sitting in their seats to give you some space. "Drink tea and change into dry clothes, okay?" Minho patted your head. You nodded. "We'll come by to check on you in the morning, or most likely, afternoon. I won't be awake until then." Onew smiled, hoping you would smile too. You gave a small smile.
 
Taemin hugged you goodbye. "Yah, I'm still wet you know." You said. "That's okay." He pulled away grinning. "Aren't you going to leave?" Onew asked Sunggyu. "Oh, um, I'll walk her to the door." He said. "Okay, bye, Eunhae!" They got back into the Jeep and waved. You didn't bother waving back and just went up your driveway.
 
"Hey." Sunggyu caught up with you. "You don't have to walk me to my door. It's right there." "I know, but...I want to." He said. 
 
"There you can go now." You said when you were standing on the doormat. "Um, aren't you forgetting something?"
 
"Oh yeah, thanks for the ride. I don't think I'll get sick now." You said, but he still didn't move. "My jacket?"
 
"Oh!" You mentally face-palmed at your own stupidity. "Sorry, here." You slipped it off. When he came closer to take it, he unexpectedly leaned in and kissed you on the lips.
 
Your eyes widened, but you loved the feel of his lips on yours. 
 
Sunggyu didn't know why he did that, really. He was just feeling bold and crazy and your lips were driving him nuts. He had to get a taste of them.
 
You closed your eyes and kissed him back. The kiss lasted minutes, breaking apart when you both needed air. 
 
Sunggyu was shocked with himself as well as light headed and shy. Your lips felt so good. They made him even crazier. He had no idea what he was going to do next.
 
"U-uh...I-I...um..." His mouth refused to speak properly. He wanted to face-palm. How stupid you must think of him!
 
You glared at him, one, because he had the guts to kiss you and two, you liked it. 
 
You spun around, unlocked your door and went in, slamming the door in his face.
 
Meanwhile, Sunggyu was outside, still standing there like an idiot and feeling like one. He let out the breath he didn't know he was holding and started to snap out of his daze. His eyes widened, fully realizing what he had just done.
 
'Sunggyu, you freaking pabo! Look at what you did! You kissed her and now she hates you! She hates you and you blew it! She's never going to talk to you again and now you'll never have a chance with her!' He yelled at himself in his mind while smacking his head repeatedly.
 
Suddenly the door opened again and your lips shot out to meet his for another kiss. You giggled when you saw the red hand mark on his forehead. You softly placed a kiss on it as well.
 
Sunggyu felt his face heat up knowing that you knew what had happened. 
 
"Call me." You gave him a piece of paper with you number on it. You darted back inside the slammed the door shut in his face for the second time.
 
He just stood there dumbfounded then his eyes lit up and he muffled a happy shout. 'She kissed me again. She gave me her phone number. She wants to see me again!' He kissed the ink on the paper and smiled so wide, his eyes disappeared. 
 
You went up the stairs and tripped on the last two steps again. You narrowed your eyes at it. 'ing stairs...I swear...' You thought, but after reaching your room you shut the door behind you and smiled so big it hurt your cheeks.
 
Out the window, you saw Sunggyu going back to his car and he was smiling too. 'Maybe he isn't such a creep after all...' 
 
You blew him a kiss he didn't catch because he didn't know that you were watching. 
 
Your summer vacation had just started, but you felt like this year was going to be the craziest yet.