3.

My bestfriend's older brother is my husband

Chapter 3

Jinri's POV

I was inside Kris and I's room getting ready for tonight, I wore a red knitted dress that doesn't show too much skin since my husband forbids me into wearing those type of clothes, especially I'll be out at a nightclub.

The door opened and I turned around to see Kris's mouth slightly open "You're beautiful.'' he walked towards me and slipped his arms around my waist.

"Am I okay? Do I look fine? Am I showing too much skin?" I asked him.

He giggled "Yes, you're face is showing.'' he teased me.

I pouted "What should I wear a sweater that I can zip up to my face?"

Kris nodded "Yeah that would be nice.'' 

I heard a car honk meaning Eunji is already outside waiting, I lightly pecked Kris's cheeks "I'll be going, tell Fei to call me if she has time.'' with that I left and went out to get inside Eunji's car.

"You look y with that dress on.'' Eunji complimented causing me gape at her outmark.

"Seriously?'' she nodded and gave me a thumbs up and drove away.

"So who invited you to this club?" I asked

She pursed her lips "It's this guy that I really like and he's really hot and y and oh my gosh, I just think he's so unf.'' she squeaked like a fangirl.

My friend is really weird, she's like the total oposite of me. Like seriousy! She's too outgoing and she just say whatever is on her mind without even thinking, she's straight forward.

Eunji stopped her engine "We're here.'' she said

I looked out of my window to see a building that was full of lights and I could already here foreign music that's blasting out loud, I couldn't help but to be somewhat intimidated at it.

"Let's go, this is going to be fun.'' she said

 

 

 

Author's POV

"I'm glad you came.'' it was a tall man who hugged Eunji, she hugged the man back and her heart was beating nervously it's the guy who she likes.

Jinri was behind her friend feeling shy since it's her first time at a club, it isn't like a book club or any other club but a night club were you drink, dance and party like there's no tomorrow.

"Who's that pretty girl you brought?" the tall man said acknowledging Jinri's presence.

Eunji pulled Jinri to her side "This is my friend Choi Jinri and we're both taking medicine in university.'' she introduced Jinri.

The man nodded, Jinri her lips and bowed formally "Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Choi Jinri please take care of me.'' she said too formally causing the man and his other friends to laugh.

"You don't need to be too polite. Just talk banmal to us, we don't really care.''  the man said.

"I'm Changmin by the way and these are my friends Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu and Yunho with their flings.'' he said casually.

Eunji giggled and Jinri just nodded "Go and have a seat girls and I'll get you guys something to drink.'' he said

Jinri and Eunji sat down "Don't you think he's so handsome?" Eunji asked Jinri.

She gave a smile and slightly nodded "He's okay.''

"Well, he's mine. I call dibs.'' Eunji placed her hand on the table.

Jinri smiled *Of course he's all yours, I already have my Kris* she quietly thought

Changmin came back with drinks on his hands "Here ladies. Enjoy the drinks~" he winked towards Jinri, but Eunji thought it was for her causing her cheeks to flush red and she turned to Jinri "Did you see that. He just winked at me.'' she fanned herself.

Jinri bit her lip "Yeah.'' then she grabbed the drink and drank some, hoping she won't get drunk.

 

 

 

"Let's dance Jinri-ah~" Eunji who was already standing and dancing to the beat was forcing Jinri who was just sitting down drinking some cocktails.

Jinri frowned "I don't want to dance, you can go ahead. If I change my mind I'll follow ahead.'' she smiled at Eunji. 

Eunji nodded as she danced her way through the crowd to get to the middle as she danced her heart out, Eunji is a party girl and she never backs down. She's an adventurous girl who would try new things.

"Why aren't you dancing?" Jinri looked to see Changmin who was now sitting beside her.

Jinri was feeling uncomfortable having Changmin so close to her, she's now a married woman and she feels bad by just having a man beside or her or even near her. 

"I don't dance.'' Jinri told Changmin.

Changmin took a sip of his gin "But this a club. Look all the girls here are dancing, may I have this dance with you then?" he asked Jinri.

Jinri was contemplating if she should say yes or no.

"Alright.'' she finally gave in and stood up following Changmin.

 

 

 

Kris's POV

"Gege!" Fei suddenly hugged me when she withdrew she was smiling widely but then she looked around and frowned.

"Where's Jinri?" she asked.

"Aren't you gonna let your brother go inside the house first before you even ask questions?"

Fei sighed "Alright go in. But where's Jinri? Did something bad happen to her that's why you're here?"

Kris chuckled "No, if something bad happened to Jinri then I would be in a panick mode at this moment. She's out having a night life.''

Fei and Kris went to the kitchen "Mrs. Li could you ready the table for Kris and I.'' Fei asked the maid politely.

Mrs. Li nodded as she hurried out to ready the table for Fei and Kris.

"Jinri having a night life, you have got to be kidding me. Are you sure? She probably just stayed home since she declined your offer in taking her here since she's probably busy studying.'' Fei laughed.

Kris puffed his cheeks "Nope. She's at a club.''

"A book club? Sports club? Golf club?" Fei tilted her head to the side and waited for an answer.

"Or don't tell me a night club?" 

Kris nodded "She's out partying with her friend.''

Fei's eyes widened "What? What if something bad happens to her? What if someone plans on drugging her drinks, what if she gets . What if someone takes advantage of her. What if-''

I held onto Fei's shoulder to stop her "Yah! Stop! I trust Jinri, she's not that type of person.''

"I know Jinri isn't that type of person, but the people around her. The society isn't nice these days, they take advantage of whoever they see no matter what size or form they are.'' Fei said with a serious tone.

"Come on Fei! Stop acting like a Mom, I know Jinri is going to be safe. She's a big girl and she can take care of herself. We should trust her. She is going to be fine.'' I told her.

"Whatever. Let's eat.'' I followed Fei into the dining room

 

 

comment & subscribe ^^

I like DBSK a lot so they're sorta in this story... LOL~