2.

My bestfriend's older brother is my husband

Chapter 2

Jinri's POV

"Exam had ended, please flip the exams.'' the professor demanded.

I sighed, I was finish but I was nervous for the results. I don't know if I passed or failed but hopefully I passed it.

The professor took the paper in front of me and exited the room, one of my classmate Eunji who I talk to most of the time was right in front of me, she turned around a smile appeared on her face.

"Are you free tonight?" she asked

I was looking at her with a weird expression "Why?"

She looked away as she started jotting something down on a piece of paper, she crumpled it and tossed it backwards only to have the crumpled paper hit my forehead "Oww" I exclaimed.

"Mianhe" I heard her say

I took the crumpled paper and straightened it out, to see what she had wrote down.

Let's go to this bar, I was invited by an acquiantance and I want you to come with me. I know you don't drink plus what if I drink, I don't know how I'll get home. So please come tonight.

That was what's on the paper, so basically she needs a babysitter not someone to acompany her in the club but a babysitter. Afraid if she gets drunk she might get knocked out by some ahjussi. I poked her back, she turned around and had her hands clasped together right in front of her and she was begging me if I could come.

"Please come~ I really want you to go, not because you're like my guardian and you're more matured but I also want you to have some fun. You've been studying, studying, studying. Have some fun like a normal adult.'' she said.

I frowned "I have no time for clubbing or whatever, what's importang right now is my education. Plus my husband.'' I mumbled the husband part quietly.

Eunji facepalmed her forehead "Come on Choi Jinri! I've heard that when you were in high school you're already hardworking and you're always in school either studying or playing sports. Cheer up girl and have some fun tonight.'' 

I love my friend Eunji, I met her during registration day and it was awkward at first since she wasn't the shy type but instead she talked non-stop. She told me mostly everything about her life, she told me all her stories and it was never ending. By the way Eunji looks and at a first glance she seems so pure, naive, shy but it's the complete opposite of what I've just mentioned down.

She grabbed my hand and squeezed it "Please! Just for this once, if the prof comes back and hands us the exam and you passed. You're coming with me, whether you like it or not and we are going to have the best night of our life.''

I was about to protest that it isn't fair but the professor already came inside the room with the exam on his hands.

"I can't wait.'' I heard Eunji say.

The professor came up to each desk and handed in the exam papers, the professor was right in front of me as he handed my exam with a huge smile on his face "Congratulations!" he said and walked away to finish passing out the other exams.

I checked it and a big smile was spread across my face, I really did pass my exam. I was so negative to myself these past few days about this exam, thank goodness I passed. Studying all night does pay off.

Eunji turned around "Congratulations, I'll pick you up at 6.''

"Eunji-ah, I failed really bad. I don't think I'll be able to go." I lied, hoping she'd fall for it.

Eunji scoffed "Lies, I'll pick you up. Wear something pretty. Arasso?" then Eunji stood up from her seat and took all her stuff and bid me a goodbye.

I sighed and took all my things inside my bag.

 

 

 

Author's POV

Jinri went out of the campus and there were girls and guys clumped in one area, Jinri had her eyebrows rised curious at what's happening there.

She slowly walked towards there and was surprised to see Kris, he was sitting inside his car with discomfort at how everyone was staring at him. As if he was a celebrity, there were even girls who took out their smartphone and took a picture of him, probably posting it on instagram or twitter at this moment with a caption of 'What a handsome man.' or even 'Isn't my Oppa gorges.'

*They don't even know he's chinese, they keep calling him out as Oppa.* Jinri thought to herself

She chuckled at how popular her husband is, she tried to get through the people but they would just push her away and she couldn't even get through.

"YAH!" Jinri finally shouted, everyone was looking at her strangely.

"You're finally out, I've been waiting.'' Kris was out of his car and the girls were looking up at him and was in awe.

The guys were just scoffing.

Jinri frowned, Kris went towards her and brought his hands around her shoulder and being a gentleman he took Jinri inside the car and closed the door.

Kris smiled at the crowd and saluted meaning he's taking his leave. He got inside the car and started the engine, the crowd moved to the side and Kris speeded away.

"Even wherever you go, you're popular.'' Jinri started the conversation.

Kris smiled widely at how cute his wife is, being naively jealous.

"How's the exam?" he asked

"It was hard but I passed.'' Jinri said.

Kris nodded "So, dinner tonight?" 

Jinri remembered about going with her friend tonight at some club. She bit her lip not sure in how she would start telling him.

"Uh. About tonight, I can't go.'' Jinri looked down, ashamed at how she can't have dinner with her husband.

Kris raised an eyebrow "Why?"

"I got invited to a night out with my friend at this club.'' she told him in details.

"Oh is that so.'' Kris said with a hint of sadness in his voice, all he wanted was to celebrate Jinri's passing in her exam but couldn't since she already has plans.

"I'm not going to be that long, we can still have dinner if you want.'' Jinri said

Kris shook his head "It's okay, I might go back to my old place and have dinner there with Fei, if she's even there. Plus you don't know the rules about night club, you go there early and you leave in the morning preferably drunk and knocked out. But hopefully my wife leaves early and hopefully not drunk. Ok?"

Jinri pouted "What am I gonna do there, I'm not a party girl. I'm just going there because my friend bugged me and I couldn't say no.'' 

He let out a small laugh "Alright, just have fun, and please wear something that doesn't pass your knees or don't wear the black or red tube top I got for you.'' Kris added.

"What do you want me to wear? A grandma dress?"

"If that's possible. Yeah, why not. I don't want guys to be checking yoou out . Because I'm the only one who can do that."

Jinri nodded "Fine. I'll wear something that doesn't show too much skin, is that okay for you Mr. Wu?" 

Kris nodded, satisfied.

 

 

comment & subscribe ^^

I was afraid to update because of aff's problems. But I saved this chapter incase something bad happens to it.