28.

My bestfriend's older brother is my husband

Jinri's POV

We all went to a fancy restaurant to eat something since we haven't had our meal yet since this morning. I was just beside my husband and I turned around to see Changmin looking at me, I then looked away since it was awkward.

The waitress lead us to our seats and we all sat down, of course I sat down beside my husband and beside me was Eunji and she sat beside Changmin and in front of us was Tao and Fei.

"Just order whatever you guys want." Fei said.

I looked through the menu and Kris beside me was pointing at some of the good dishes that he wants me to try out, I looked at him and pointed at the one I want to try "I think I'll get this, it sounds good." I pointed at the chicken cordon bleu.

We all ordered our food, so now we play the waiting game.

"So guys the plan is to just enjoy yourselves and have fun. If you guys want to go somewhere go ahead, no need to wait for the others. Just go out and have fun." Fei said.

I smiled at her and we all nodded.

"Changmin I'm glad you came. It's been a while since I've last seen you." Fei said, I looked at her strangely. Why is she acting like this? But then I just laughed it off since Fei is a friendly girl.

Eunji tapped me on my shoulder, I looked at her then she said "It's so awkward with him in the room." she whispered.

I chuckled "It starts with being awkward just watch at the end you guys will be comfortable with each other."

Soon our food came and everyone started to eat as well as myself.

 

 

 

Author's POV

Kris was being a gentleman once again, he took Jinri's plate to cut her chicken into bite size pieces. Everyone on the table especially Fei was cringing at her brother's act. Changmin on the other hand was envying the scene, he wanted to be in Kris' position.

Fei sensed Changmin's jealousy "Changmin-ssi why don't you help Eunji beside you to cut her meat, she's having a hard time." she said to Changmin.

Changmin looked at Eunji having a hard time cutting the piece of meat, he took her knife and fork and simply cut the meat and after he gave the utensils back to her so she could eat.

Fei smirked "Oh how sweet of you." she said loudly causing Jinri and Kris to hear.

Jinri looked at her friend Eunji and at Changmin, then she whispered in Eunji's ear "I smell something between the two of you. I smell development."  Eunji was just smiling and ate her food in silence.

Kris and Jinri were feeding each other with the dish that they got being all lovey dovey while the others were just enjoying their food, Changmin wasn't enjoying his food and his companion. He was hurt seeing the sight of Jinri and Kris being lovey dovey among each other.

"I'm just going to the washroom. Excuse me." Changmin stood up and left.

Jinri wasn't paying attention to Changmin at all just at her husband, Eunji realized Changmin's action so she followed him.

 

 

 

 

Changmin was inside the washroom looking at himself in the mirror "Shim Changmin keep your cool. Don't act like a jealous man, you're not even in any relationship with the woman." he talked to himself.

After refreshing himself he went out and was surprised to see Eunji "Oh." he said.

She smiled at his sight then frowned "Is this because of Jinri? Are you uncomfortable?" she asked him.

Changmin sighed "I'm fine." then walked away, behind him was Eunji following.

When they both came back, Fei was clapping her hands "Ahh look at this lovely couple that's going to be born soon. You guys make a good match." Fei winked at the two.

Jinri looked up and saw them, she also smiled and gave a thumbs up to the two of them. Changmin saw that and his eyes widened *Does that mean she approves of me being with Eunji? Doesn't she at least sense something?*

Soon the lunch ended with everyone stuffed from the delicious food, they went out of ther restaurant then Fei turned around to face all of them "So I guess we're on our own now. I'll be going with Tao, enjoy the dates everyone." she said then walked away with Tao beside her.

Jinri looked up at Kris "Where are we going?" she asked 

"Let's go to the amusement park." he said

His wife looked at him with a strange look "Amusement park? But we're not teenagers anymore." she said with her arms crossed.

Kris laughed "Well I want to be a teenager once again, let's go." he said while holding her hand dragging her away from Eunji and Changmin.

 

 

 

 

Eunji bit her lip she was standing beside Changmin "Uh do you want to go anywhere or are you going back to the hotel?" she asked him.

"Let's go." Changmin said while he took grabbed her hand without him realizing it.

Eunji's eyes widened and her cheeks turned into a color, she was having skinship with Changmin. They rode a taxi and Changmin told the driver were to go.

"We're going to the amusement park as well?" she asked him.

Changmin looked at her and nodded "Why is there anything wrong? If you don't like you can go back to the hotel." he said

Eunji sighed "N-No I want to."

They arrived at the amusement park and Changmin was the one who bought the tickets for the both of them, while waiting in line a random man went up to them and gave them a ticket. Changmin looked at it and so did Eunji, then both of their eyes widened.

It was a ticket for the most cute couple. Changmin and Eunji both shouted in unison "Aniyo we're not in a relationship." 

"Yet" Eunji said in a mumble.

The random man just gave them a thumbs up and left.

"Aish what is this crap?" Changmin said examining the ticket. Then a couple behind them explained to them that it was a ticket for games that's going to happen later, it's a couple game for lovers and they could win many prizes and the grand prize is a silver couple ring and coupons.

Eunji and Changmin nodded understanding.

"We won't need this since we're not a couple anyway." Changmin said, he was about to rip the ticket when Eunji stopped him.

"YAH! Let's go do the couple games, it won't hurt plus we might win the silver couple ring." she said.

Changmin sighed "Arasso."