27.

My bestfriend's older brother is my husband

Author's POV

The plane ride from Seoul to Jeju only took an hour which wasn't a big deal to any of them, they got out and got their luggage. Fei on the other hand was calling someone for them to pick them up in the airport, Tao was just beside his girlfriend while she makes the call.

Kris was taking care of their luggages while Jinri was speaking with Eunji privately.

"Are you sure this whole trip would work out between Changmin and I? Do you think he's going to fall for me?" Eunji asked.

Jinri nodded "Of course, meaning you always have to be beside him. Arasso?" 

Kris walked towards his wife and smiled at her friend Eunji "I'm going to borrow my wife for a while." he said politely, Eunji was intimidated by the tall man and just nodded walking away to go to where Changmin is.

Changmin coughed feeling awkward since Eunji is right in front of him "Uh. Hey." 

Eunji sheepishly smiled "I never knew you were coming." she started.

"Well Jinri invited me so I couldn't say no." when Changmin said that Eunji felt her heart crashing.

Eunji was playing with her fingers "Ahhh is that so. I see, I better go get my luggage." then Eunji walked away with shoulder deflated.

Changmin already had his luggage with him just waiting for their ride.

 

 

 

They all arrived at a hotel, Fei was the first one to enter since she had to go to the lobby to get their hotel rooms. She came out with a pout on her face.

"I'm sorry guys but they could only book 3 rooms." Fei said with 3 key cards in her hands.

Jinri and Kris looked at each other then spoke "It's fine. Jinri and I can share." Kris said motioning his sister to give him the keys. Fei gave the keys then he looked at Changmin, Eunji and Tao.

"I think Tao and I should just share a room while Changmin and Eunji shares one. How does that sound?" Fei said.

Kris' ears perked up "Fei are you really going to sleep with Tao in one bed?" 

Fei looked at her brother and nodded "Yeah there's nothing wrong with that, plus they said the bed is king size it's not like anything is going to happen." she replied.

Tao placed a hand on Kris' shoulder "Don't worry bro nothing is going to happen, you know me." he said

Kris just nodded "Alright alright. Let's go to our rooms."

Jinri looked at Eunji and she winked then mouthed "This is your moment." then they all walked away in their rooms.

 

 

 

 

Changmin had the keys and Eunji was beside him "Well this is awkward." Changmin mumbled to himself, Eunji heard it and sighed she looked at him "If you feel like sharing a room is awkward you can have the bed all to yourself I'll take the couch. If that makes you any better." Eunji said.

"Actually you can take the bed I'll take the couch, it's mean of me if I take the bed while the girl sleeps on the couch." 

The two got in front of the room and he slipped in the card to enter, it was a big hotel room that has 2 sides to it, one is for the king size bedroom and the other size is a living room with a mini kitchen.

"I'm just going to shower and change, you can just do whatever." Changmin said as he walked inside the bathroom.

Eunji sighed everything was just awkward between the two, awkwardness was surrounding them. She grabbed her phone and called Jinri.

"YAH! I'm going crazy, everything is so awkward." Eunji whined.

Jinri chuckled on the other line "Don't worry the two of you won't be awkward later on. By the way we're gonna meet up in the lobby in an hour, enjoy." she sang.

Eunji ended the call and Changmin came out of the bathroom half , a towel was covering his bottom. Droplets of water were around his toned body.

Eunji gulped and redenned, she looked away after. 

"They said to come down in an hour to meet them." Eunji started.

Chagmin was now dressed and he came out "Okay. I'll just fix my things." then he went back inside the room to fix his luggage.

 

 

 

 

 

Jinri and Kris on the other hand were inside their room, Jinri was laying down on the bed while Kris was watching tv. Jinri sat up and looked towards where his husband is.

"We're supposed to be bonding but you're watching tv right now." Jinri pouted.

Kris turned at his wife "Is my wife upset?" he said as he stood up from the couch and walked towards Jinri. He was now in the edge of the bed as he crawled to get to her, as he was crawling he hovered over her.

"Don't worry you'll have me all night." he winked.

Jinri laughed "Byuntae."

Kris then kissed her lips softly then it turned more passionately, Jinri kissed back. It became a 5 minute makeout session before things get more hot Jinri's phone rang.

The two stopped and Kris rolled over and laid down on the comfy bed.

While Jinri answered the phone to speak with Eunji. She ended the call and looked at her husband "We better get ready we'll be meeting them in a bit." she said.

Kris snuggled in the arms of Jinri "Let's just stay here." he said.

Jinri lightly slap his forehead "We have to go out and have some fun. Ok."

He sighed "Alright."

 

 

 

Eunji's POV

I wore a more comfortable clothes I was wearing a high waisted denim shorts paired with a lace crop top and a straw hat. I checked myself in the mirror and was satisfied, Changmin on the other hand was just wearing something simple. Shorts and a vneck.

"Let's go." he said

I catched up to him so I could walk beside, we were now on our way down to the lobby.

We got to the lobby and my friend Jinri's sister in law along with her boyfriend are already there, I smiled and greeted her and she did the same thing. 

"Changmin-ssi are you and her together?" she asked out of the blue which shocked me.

I looked at Changmin and so did he and my cheeks turned into a color and we both said in unison "No!"

Jinri's sister in law chuckled "Well you guys look good together just saying." then she winked at Changmin, I looked at him with his eyes widened and I can see his adams apple move.

"Anyways I'm Fei, Kris' sister and Jinri's bestfriend or sister in law whatever." the lady who's chic said.

"I'm Eunji, Jinri's classmate and friend." I said, then she just smiled at me then she turned her attention to her boyfriend.

Soon Kris and Jinri came.

"So let's go and have something to eat before we go cruising around." Fei said.

We all just nodded, Fei and Tao were the one leading us then Kris and Jinri. I was in the back with Changmin beside me, I looked up and saw his gaze stuck to Jinri. I frowned.

All of a sudden out of nowhere I tripped, like the heck there was nothing on the ground it's like I tripped in air. I squealed but before I could even touch the ground an arm supported me in my waist, I blinked my eyes a couple of times and saw the man I have feelings towards.

"C-Changmin" I stuttered.

"Be careful you don't want to be spraining you ankle in this vacation." then he walked in front of me and my heart was beating quite fast because of the interfaction I had with him.

*Oh man this is going to be a long vacation.* I thought to myself.