Chapter 5

No Way!

 

[I'm going to skip the whole marriage day and honeymoon cause i don't plan on making my first fanfic long so I am very sorry.]
 
It has been months ever since they got back from their honeymoon, all Junho had been doing was texting and going out. Hyoyeon was feeling something and little did she know was that she was having feelings for him but she doesn't realize it. Little did Junho also know that he too was having feelings toward Hyoyeon. It was early one morning when Hyoyeon decided to go out and jog for awhile. While she was jogging she bump into someone and fell.
"Ahh" said Hyoyeon from the ground
"Ahh, mian mian mian, mianhe mianhe" he repeativly said and helped Hyoyeon up
"Ahh it's ok--" Hyoyeon looked up and notice who the person was
"EUNHYUK"
"HYOYEON"
"Oh my gosh, I haven't seen you in awhile now. How have you been? Found yourself a girl yet?"
"Oh you changed so much, and I have been doing well, and yes I found myself a girl!"
"Chicha! Is she also here?"
"Nehh, she went and bought us water."
"Hyuk."
"Ahh Min, come here and let me introduce you to someone."
"Ahh annyeonghaseyo." said Min
"Ahh, neh annyeong" replied Hyoyeon
"So Hyo this is Min my girlfriend and Min this is Hyo my best friend that I keep telling you about"
"Ahh so your his bestfriend. He always talk about you to me."
"So Hyo, Have YOU found yourself a boyfriend yet?"
"I'm already married Hyuk. Well actually I was in a arranged marriage so now I am already married and living my life."
"Chincha and you didn't invite me?"
"I would if i know your number but we lost contact of each other."
"Ahh ne, I forgot well here give me your phone and I'll put in my number and Min's number."
After they exchange number and everything Hyuk said that he would send her home and so Min and Eunhyuk send Hyoyeon to her house. When they got there Eunhyuk got out of the car and walk her to the gate. Junho from inside the house saw and was really mad. He couldn't stand seeing Hyoyeon like that so he went outside and grab Hyoyeon by the waist and Eunhyuk was shock just as how Hyoyeon is.
"Soo.. Hyo, I guess that I'll get going. I'll just text you later. Bye" said Eunhyuk
Hyoyeon went into the house and ignore Junho. When Junho got in the house he started asking Hyoyeon alot of question.
"So who was that? Was that your EX? How come you were with him? What did you guys do?" Junho asking alot of question
"That was my friend, no he wasn't my EX, I was with him cause I met him while I was jogging, and we talked of course, why are you JEALOUS?" replied Hyoyeon
"Anni I was just curious, that was all."
"Then why put your hand around my waist if you weren't jealous?"
"I'm not jealous and with that good-bye, I've got someone to meet"
Junho left and Hyoyeon text Eunhyuk about what happen and who Junho was. She then went over to the SNSD mansion and hangout with them cause it has been so long since they seen each other.