Chapter 14

No Way!

 

It was a bright day and the 2pm and SNSD came over to see the babies. While they were there, they told them to watch the kids so that they can go to the store and buy more baby formula and baby supply for the babies. 
“Yah, lets’ buy them some lunch to eat. They must be really hungry today since they have to babysit Mavin and Lillian. You know those two cry alot”
“What should we get them?” ask Junho
“Lets’ get them Chinese food. They love eating those.” When they were finish ordering the food the took the food and head back home. As they were done shopping and getting food, they went back home and saw that Sunny and Sooyoung was feeding Mavin and Lillian. All the other people were sleeping except for Sunny and Sooyoung because they were feeding the babies. They looked very tired so after Junho and Hyoyeon putted all the stuff away in the cabinet and the baby room; they came and took Mavin and Lillian. They woke the rest of the guys and girls up to go sleep in the guest’s room. They all left and went to sleep in the guest’s room. 
“I’m so glad that we have them to help us look after these two when we have things to do.” Said Hyoyeon
“I’m so grateful that they are here to help us out.” Said Junho
“I’m so happy that we are a family.”
“Same here. I feel so happy just sitting here together with you again. I missed you so much when you left. I thought that you were never going to come back and love me again.”
“Pabo. I will and always love you forever Junho, no matter who you are I fell in love with you”
“I love you Hyoyeon-ah”
“I love you too Junho and you too babies” she said as she look at both the babies
With that they shared a kiss and live a happy life.
 
 
------------------------------------------
Sorry that this is a bad ending, but i really don't know how to end it.