Chapter 10

No Way!

 

Junho has been doing pretty well lately now since he heard from Junsu. Junsu told him of how Hyoyeon is doing and is lately. Junho is trying his really best to not do too many works and to be a good husband to Hyoyeon when he is ready to face her. What Junho doesn’t know was that Hyoyeon has his children’s. As for Hyoyeon, she was watching Inkigayo with Yuri, Sooyoung, and Jessica. While they were watching Inkigayo, Hyoyeon got up and went to the kitchen to pour her some juice, until she felt the floor wet. Hyoyeon looked down and notice that there was water and her dress was wet. She then started screaming for the girls and they came to the kitchen rushing. Sooyoung and yuri helped Hyoyeon to the car while Jessica grabs her purse and key and went to the car and rush to the hospital. 
AT HOSPITAL
All the SNSD girls were there and Taeyeon thought that they should call and tell Junho that Hyoyeon is in the hospital. The girls agree and Taeyeon left and went to make the phone call to Juno while she told Seohyun to call and tell Chansung and the boys.
“Yobosaeyo.” Said Junho
“Is this Mr. Lee Junho?”
“Yes, this is Junho and who is this?”
“I just want to inform you about Hyoyeon”
“WAEYO?! What is wrong with my Hyoyeon?”
“Well you better hurry to Seoul International Clinical Hospital if you want to know what is wrong with her.”
“Arraso, I’m coming now”
As soon as Junho heard that, he rushes over to the hospital and ask for Hyoyeon. As Junho went he saw a lot of girls and the 2PM boys. 1 girl came and talk to him.
“Are you perhaps Lee Junho?” Ask the girl
“Neh, where is Hyoyeon”
“It’s so nice to finally meet you. I am Taeyeon, Hyoyeon’s best friend and a sister. She is now inside giving birth to your twin.”
“NO WAY! Twin? Birth? How come I don’t know any of this?”
“ Long story, now just go inside and tell them that you are the husband. Go and help her, I want to hold my niece and nephew now. Go. Palli! ”
As he told the nurse that he was Hyoyeon’s husband, he went inside and saw Hyoyeon. He rushes over to her and takes a hold of her hand. Hyoyeon was shock to see Junho there but she had to ignore it. When she was finally done, Junho gave her a kiss on the forehead and smile to her. Hyoyeon was move to another room and she was resting. When she awoke; she saw Junho holding a baby wrapped in a blue blankey.
“Yah. Who told you that I was here, and who are you holding? ”
“Taeyeon did, and thanks to her, I now know why you wanted to divorce me and not stay with me. And I am holding our baby boy. He was born first then the baby girl.”
“Just give me my baby boy and leave. We don’t need you in our life. I can support them by myself. We are divorce so you no need to care anymore.”
“Anni, who said that we are divorce. We never were.”
“What do you mean by that? Didn’t you sign the papers and send them in?”
“Anni, I actually started having feeling towards you so I didn’t want to divorce you. I just said that I would sign it so that you would go so that I wouldn’t have to sign the paper and divorce with you. Hyoyeon-ah, I need you, I want you back in my life and I promise that I will take good care of you and the babies. I’ve changed and I’m now working in my father’s company. Well actually more of like I’m taking over it; but still can you please come back and live with me. You don’t even have to work, I’ll just do the work and you be a housewife and take care of our children.”
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry that I haven;t been updating in awhile. There was many things going on; but here you go, a chapter it may not be the best but I tried