Chapter 1

No Way!

name:*....*= this is when they are thinking or having thoughts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a bright sunny saturday morning when Hyoyeons' mom came and woke her up.

Mrs.Kim: Hyoyeon-ah...Hyoyeon-ah, wake up dear, we have news for you and we also have guess over.

Hyoyeon woke up and took a shower and dress up. She walked downstari and saw the guest.

Mr.Kim: Ahh, my daughter, come here and greet Mr. and Mrs. Lee.

Hyoyoen greets them and then went and sat by her mom.

Mrs.Lee: Ahh, yeppeun. such good manners your daughter have; unlike my son.

Mr.Lee: Talking about our son, where is he? How come he isn't here yet?

Junho: I'm here umma and appa.

Junho turned to look at Hyoyeon and gave her a wink

Hyoyeon thoughts: *Why the hell would he wink at me? Ughh goosebumps*

Junho thoughts: *She's pretty cute and y*

Mrs.Lee: Yah! Lee Junho, what are you going standing there; greet Mr. and Mrs.Kim and there daughter.

Junho:  Ah ne. Annyeonghaseyo Mr. and Mrs. Kim and...

Hyoeyon:  Hyoeyeon, the name is Hyoyeon.

Junho:  Ah ne Hyoyeon ;)

Mr.Lee: Come sit here, we have news to tell the both of you.

Junho: Appa, make it quick I have a date in like *looks at watch* 1 hour

Mr.Kim:  Well Hyoyeon-ah,you and Junho are going to get married.

Hyoyeon/Junho: BWOH!!

Hyoyeon: No way!! Not to a player like him.

Mrs.Kim: Mianhe, but it has been planned ever since the two of you were young.

Hyoyeon: But umma, I don't even plan on getting married yer. I still want my single life and do what I want to do.

Junho: Appa, umma! You hear that, she doesn't want to get married to me so can we please just not have it. I also dont want to get married to her.

Mr.Lee/Kim: NO!

Mr.Lee: No matter what the two of you say or think; we are NOT going to CANCEL it.

Hyoyeon/Junho: BUT!

Mrs.Kim/Lee: No more buts. It's decided than. Well hold the marriage one month from now.

Hyoyeon: But that's to soon

Mrs.Kim:  Young lady, that is not to soon or not to late. It is just the perfect timing. Now lets' go and have some dinner and talk more on the wedding and start planning thins out!

At the dinner table Junho and Hyoyeon was quite the whole time, while the paretn were having fun talking about their wedding. After dinner the parents talked alittle bit more than left.

-------------

I'll update again soon. And if you dont like it then I'm sorry that I can't make it any better.