Wow!

Through It All [Title Changed]

"Oh~ it's the first time in history. We got 6 Kings!" The principal exclaimed.

The crowd clapped and squealed.

"And that means we also have 6 Queens!"

Wow~

"Since we got 6 Kings and 6 Queens, I'll announce it by pair instead." That makes me more anticipated. Can't wait who they are.

"Okay. 1st couple." The principal started.

"Kim Kibum and Song Jae Rin!"

"Uhmm, the silent type Kibum, I mean." We all laughed.

Kibum is already at the stage but Jae Rin is still on her seat.

"Jae Rin? Where are you?" The principal started to look around.

"Psst. Save that for later. You're one of the Queeens." Hyun Ae pulled the book away from her.

"Me? Queen?" She asked while pointing herself.

"Are you even listening? Aish~" Mi Young rolled her eyes.

"No. You're a KING, not a QUEEN. Now, go on!" Hyun Ae's annoying side again.

We pushed Jae Rin to go in front. I heard from the other table, where Kibum came, they are teasing him.

I just smiled. It's none of my business.

"Okay. They are here now. Next, the 2nd couple . . ." The principal continued.

"Of course it's second. When does third come right after 1st." She rolled her eyes. She then placed a chocolate inside .

"Stop it, okay. I'm gonna whack you so soon." Yi Jeun glared at her.

"Make me." She threw another chocolate on once more.

"Will you two stop it?" I demanded and they quickly shut their mouths.

"2nd couple are Cho Kyuhyun and Park Jun Hee!" Jun Hee was stunned. Kyuhyun was her crush since we were freshmen. How lucky she is.

She stood up and walked slowly still her jaws dropped.

"Psst." She turned to face me and saw me sugn to close .

"Uhmm . . . . .yeah." I heard her reply.

"Our couples are so cute." The principal chuckled.

Many hands clapped including mine.

"Next couple, Kim Jonghyun and Choi Mi Young!"

Mi Young fanned herself with her bare hands. I noticed her face turn red the moment Jonghyun arrive in front.

When Mi Young arrived in front, Jonghyun extended his hand to support Mi Young. I know she'll explode anytime now.

"Now, the fourth couple . . . ."

The principalwants it fast, eh? Oh well~ If she will do it slowly, maybe we'll end up sleeping here.

"Lee Taemjn and Cho Yi Jeun!" If Yi Jeun wasn't on a party today, err, tonight (good thing Hyun Ae's engrossed with her chocolates), she might have fainted this time. She had eyes for Taemin since we took the entrance examination.

"You go now." I insisted. She's still stunned.

"I . . . . walk . . . . can't . . ." She can't find the right words to say. Sigh.

Hyun Ae suddenly stood up and pushed Yi Jeun to walk.

"You don't want me to cary you, right?" Hyun Ae shot glares at her and that particular 'GO' stare.

Many hands clapped as the 6 couples are almost revealed.

"We're almost there." I could feel excitements from the voice of the principal.

"For the 5th couple, we have. . ." Hyun Ae wasn't paying attention. She's busy eating chocolates.

"Stop that. No one will catch you now if you fainted." I glared at her.

(A/n: Hyun Ae have this disease that if she eats too much chocolates, a sudden pain on her chest would occur. It's the swelling of her chest joints. Sometimes she cried or even faint because of the pain.[This is true.])

"Like I would." She threw another chocolate inside . Urgh~ this girl.

"The 5th couple are, Lee JinKi and Lee Hyun Ae!"

Hyun Ae was about to put  another piece of chocolate in when she heard her name. She dropped it on the table.

"Ooops . . . " She quickly covered . She took another one and proceed in front.

"Can I have that?" I saw Onew, JinKi's popular nickname, ask for the chocolate.

"Uhmm, sure." She slowly put the chocolate, half bitten, in to Onew's mouth.

Did Hyun Ae just stutter? Oh well~ maybe i could blame the pace between us.

"Oww. So sweet for the 5th couple. ."

"And the last but not the least." Okay. I'm the only one left in out table. All of them are now in front. Sigh. They are so lucky.

"The 6th couple are, Choi Minho and Kim Hae Jin!"Claps thundered all over the hall. I was so shocked. I . . . I . . I didn't expect I will be one of the Queens. Well, who would.

"Go." A girl at a nearby table said and I nodded my head. I stood up and breathe heavily as I approach the stage/platform.

"Oh~ Hello Hae Jin- ah!" He greeted me with his warmest smile.

"Oh~ hi!" I also gave out a smile. Luckily, I didn't stutter when I spoke.

"Let's give a round of applause to our 6 couples! Enjoy your night!" The prinipal ended as the school staff handed us flowers and sashes.

I was about to go back to our seat when a mellow music played.

"Let's give a round of applause to our couples. They will dance for us!" A teacher announced.

Oh dear~