Hell, yeah! The day just came

Through It All [Title Changed]

Minho's POV

 

"That was so exhausting." Kyuhyun hyung and Key hyung exclaimed.

"That proves you're already old." I broke into laughter. Taemin also joined me. I took pity on my hyungs.

All the hyungs shot daggers in to us and we quickly stopped. We both raised our hands as sign of defeat.

"Peace?" Taemin and I run as fast as we could. We thought our hyungs would chase us right away. But, epic failed.

"It's their turn to laugh now." Taemin pouted.

"I sometimes hate being the maknae or a dongsaeng. Hyungs could just play me around."

"Hahaha. It's okay. Will you pout again?" Minho requested and Taemin accepted.

"Haha~ You are so cute~ !" I pinched Taemin's cheek so hard he almost cried. Such a baby. Seriously, it was more than just red. I'm sorry Taemints!

"Come on. They might have recovered from their aching knees and maybe chase us." We both raced up as we reach our locker room.

 

---

Finally, that day came. And today is also Valentines day! Oh~ the author smells something rosy. :D

 

---

Hae Jin's POV

 

"What those three so late?" I grew unpatient. Who wouldn't? The party will start anytime now. They are so gonna get it.

(A/N: the THREE: Hyun Ae, Yi Jeun and Mi Young.)

(A/n: These are what they are wearing:

Hae Jin- http://www.prom-dress-gown.com/products/big/20071227014552.jpg

Jun Hee- http://64.19.142.12/dressestutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Ball-GownStrapless-Floor-Length-Chiffon-Taffeta-Prom-Dress-3749-1.jpg

Jae Rin- http://64.19.142.13/dressestutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/prom-gowns.jpg )

 

"You still not used to it?" Jae Rin gave out a chuckle and quickly stopped as soon as she noticed my "cut-that-out" stare.

"Fine. I give up." She raised her hands.

"Oh~ the 'twins' are here!" Jun Hee squealed like a fangirl. It sounded a little irritating but we are used to it.

"I'm sorry we are late." Mi Young apologized while Yi Jeun still fixing her earings.

"Your almost an hour late. Gross~" I glared at them.

(A/N: These are what they are wearing:

Mi Young- http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4AYIl0pYoqg/SkB5QOIbw_I/AAAAAAAAADc/NE1wuooxPvs/s400/nightmoves-prom-dresses2.jpg

Yi Jeun- http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00nBoTtOpIHhcu/Wholesaler-of-Prom-Dress-Evening-Dress-Bridal-Dress-Wedding-Gowns-AL96007-.jpg )

"It's still early." Yi Jeun protested.

"It's not morning anymore. Why call it early." Hyun Ae just spoof out of nowhere.

We groaned in disbelief. Hyun Ae is known for being late. I should Congratulate her.

"Since when did you arrive here?" All of us asked her, jaw-dropped.

(A/N: This is what Hyun Ae's dress is: http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/c4/4/AAAAAqX3XpkAAAAAAMRNVA.jpg?v=1201165505000 )

"Hmm. An hour or more?" Heck. She just smiled. Oh` her braces are new. I could see diamonds. This brat. Set that aside. We quickly walked towards Hyun Ae. She blocked herself with her hands. She is stepping back. One after another.

"What?! You should congratulate me for not being late." She didn't notice she is already near the stairs when,

"Hyun Ae, watch out!" Mi Young screamed and all of us we're freaking shocked!

Hyun Ae just lost her balance and fall . . . . .on the . . . . . . . .floor? . . . . . . . .no! on to . . . . . . .someone.

"Are you okay?"

"Are you hurt?"

"Did your heels broke?"

"Does your ankle hurts?"

"Do you want chocolates?" They made the wrong question.

"Jun Hee, why did you say that?" Jae Rin is a bit angry. I could see it.

"I thought it could wake her up. I'm sorry." We we're really worried about her.

Finally, she gain consiousness. How quick.

"Where is my chocolate?" She groaned as she stand up from one's arms.

"No chocolate now kiddo!" Jae Rin glared at Hyun Ae. Honestly, Hyun Ae is the eldest among us. But she seemed more like the youngest. After Yi Jeun.

She shot glares on us. "I'm fine. By the way, thanks for catching me." She reffered to the boy who, we didn't notice, stands beside her.

"Don't mention it. Just be more careful next time, missy." He then left. I saw Hyun Ae blushed a bit. I know Onew's been her crush for years now. LOL

"You gals wanna come inside or not?" Yi jeun exclaimed. We quicklt tiptoed after her.

---

"And now, the most awaited part of the evening, the announcing of the King and Queen of the night!" The principals eyes were sparkling. More than Hyun Ae's braces.

"I will announce the King first." He slowly approached the party coordinator and got something. A cueboard maybe.

Whispers. Squeals. Could be heard right now. Not to mention Jun Hee joining. -_-

They keep on guessing who would it be. We thought the principal will finally say it but said other things, instead.

"Oh~ The first time in the history of the school. We got . . . . . .. . ."