That's how we met

Through It All [Title Changed]

Hae Jin's POV

 

Yeah. Great. Our prom's getting near and I still couldn't get those stupid lame dance moves. Don't blame me if I could not. I'm not born for dancing. Gross~

 

"Ms. Kim, you still didn't get the steps?" Our dance instructor approached me and stood beside me.

"It's like this." She swayed her hips so smoothly. What do you expect from an instructor. LoL.

"Your turn."

I tried my best but, as expected, I failed.

Everyone laughed except my friends. Hey, I still have friends you know.

The instructor just sighed and make the crowd silent. She held my hips.

"Sway it like this." She swayed my hips without me controlling it.

"Now, do it yourself." She stood there in front of me and her gaze never left my hips. She's not a ert.

I executed is gracefully, and it worked!

"Good~ Now, from the start." She walked on to the front of the huge group and turned the music player on.

"1, 2, 3    .     .    .     .     ." We started to dance all over again.

 

------

 

As I and my friends are going back to our classroom,

"I really hate dancing." I sound disgusted as Hyun ae lightly patted my shoulder.

"It's okay.You still make it up when it comes into this." She lightly knock her head with her index finger. She then let out a smile that revealed her braced teeth. The color was blue. I love blue! LOL

"Yeah. we still envy you, you know." Yi jeun added as she shove some of her hair away from her face.

"Thank you guys. Know what, all of you cheers me up in times like this." I smiled or grinned. Whatever.

"That's what friends are for!" Mi young and Jun Hee shouted at the same time. We then burst into laughter.

"Hey, Jae Rin, do you want me to steal that book away from your sweating palms?" I think Hyun ae is threating Jae Rin as she shoot glares at her. Unluckily, Jae Rin didn't seem to notice. She's so absorbed with her book.

To our surprise, Hyun Ae suddenly snatched the book away from Jae Rin's hands and slouched on one of the hallway's corner. She then turn the pages and started to read.

"You stubborn kid. Gimme that!" Jae Rin run towards Hyun Ae and dove into her.

"Oww~ It hur . . . I can't breathe." Hyun Ae groaned in pain.

We just sighed.

"Those two again." Mi Young and Yi Jeun whispered at the same time.

*nods* *nods*

Jun Hee broke the silence.

"I'm hungry. My stomach just growled." She exclaimed. We just laugh at her.

"Me, too!" Yi Jeun added.

"Me three!" Mi young shouted.

"Okay. Okay. I just thought that SOMEONE didn't hear it." I'm obvoiusly reffering to Hyun Ae. Yeah. She really loves food. Especially chicken and chocolates. She often call it C&C . .

"Huh?" She looked up and question marks are obvoius on her eyes.

"Oh~ CHOCOLATES! ! ! ! !" She shouted at the top of her lungs. She sure have a great voice. But I have better.

She almost broke our eardrums. Well, we took our courage for revenge.

"YOU RE NOT ALLOWED TO EAT CHOCOLATES! ! ! ! !" She quickly covered her ears and close her eyes the moment she saw our mouth going to say, more than say, shout something.

"Mehrong~ I'm still gonna eat chocolate." She stuck her tongue out.

"Hey~ Jae Rin, catch me if I'm gonna faint, arasso?"

"What ever you say." She turn her gaze back to the book.

I was having fun with then I bumped on to someone's chest.

"Oh~ I'm sorry. I wasn't looking were I'm going." I quickly bowed.

"No~ I should be the one who's apologizing." He, as well, bowed.

We both exchange glances.

*OMG! He is Minho from the other section. OMG~ OMG~ OMG~ OMG~ I can't breathe!* I said to myself.

"No. It's fine." Yey! I didn't stutter. I didn't stutter. Oh~ please. Cut that out dear author.

"I should. . .uhmm . . ah . . .better get going now." I just showed my most sliest ever.Gross~ (A/N: sly-est)

"Hmm. okay." He looked for his colleagues and run after them.

"By the way, nice meeting you?" Oh~ right. He doesn't my name.

"Hae Jin. Kim Hae Jin." I quickly said to avoid my voice from breaking.

"Ahh~ nice name you have. Hope to see you around soon." He waved to me as he started to gain distance from us.

"Yeah, sure." I also waved back.

When I turned back, all my friends' eyes are on me.

"Now what?!" I shot glares at them 5 pairs vs. 1 pair .

"WE ARE ALREADY HUNGRY!" They all shouted at the same time.

"Okay. I'm sorry. As peace offering, I'll treat all of you." I walked past them.

"Yeah~" They high- fived each other.

 

Minho's POV

 

I accidentally bumped on to someone.

"Hyung, who was that?" Taemin eyed me as he swiped his sweat all over his face.

"Well, she said her name was Kim Hae Jin. That's all." I just said all I know.

"I think she has eyes for you." Onew hyung teased me.

"I don't know." I just shrugged.

We proceed downstairs as it is our tun to practice our dance.

*Well, I think hyung would better rephrase his statement. I had eyes for her.* I shook my head immediately.