Kyungsoo the

A kiss that could kill

 

Chapter 4

Author’s POV

Baekhyun clenched his fists and made his way to the seat.

“Annyonghasseyo” greeted the student who sat beside him, who was completely oblivious to the fact that Baekhyun was furious at this point.

“My name is Kyungsoo.” He continued as Baekhyun tried to look over Kyungsoo’s shoulder so he could get a glimpse of what Chanyeol and Kris were doing.  Kyungsoo finally realised that Beakhyun’s attention was elsewhere, he turned to see that Baekhyun was glaring at Kris.

“Hyung, why are you staring at Kris?” He questioned, it was definitely loud enough to get Kris’ attention. Kris turned and smirked at Baekhyun who immediately turned away in embarrassment as both Kris and Chanyeol were now looking at him.

Beakhyun glared at Kyungsoo “What did you do that for?” he groaned.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean for them to hear it…”

“Oh sure, you didn’t” hissed Baekhyun.

“I really didn’t! I’m sorry” protested Kyungsoo.

“Okay okay, geez you don’t have to get so emotional.”

 

Chanyeol’s POV

Even though Kris had decided to sit next to me, for some reason beyond my understanding, he didn’t say a single word to me. I didn’t even look at him today as I didn’t want to make a fool out of myself again like the last time he sat next to me, instead I put my head down and concentrated on my English essay.

I had to write about how I spent my holiday, it was quite difficult as English was the one subject that spoilt my A+ grade average. I scratched the back of my head as I wondered what to write next when suddenly someone snatched my paper right off the desk.

“I mum stay home book reed, drink ’ He looked at me with a puzzled look, “Are you serious?”

“Well, English isn’t my strongest subject.” I murmured as I sulked my head in shame.

“No Sherlock, I’m surprised you even passed.”

“Well that’s the thing, I didn’t” I replied, my eyes now began to tear up, how embarrassing, he must think I’m the stupidest person alive.

 Kris handed my paper back to me and the rest of the lesson continued in silence.

 

Author’s POV

Once the bell rang, all the students shuffled out of the door Baekhyun waited for Chanyeol outside. His seat was near to the door so he was one of the first to leave. Baekhyun finally spotted Chanyeol, and ran up to him.

“Chanyeol! Where shall we go now?” asked Baekhyun.

“Not so fast.” Called a familiar voice. Kris walked out from the classroom “Chanyeol has an extra English lesson with me.”

Chanyeol gave Kris a puzzled look “I do?”

“Yes, you do, now come on we don’t have all day” he grabbed Chanyeol’s wrist and tugged him.

Chanyeol released himself from Kris’ grip “Wait, I can’t leave Baekhyun on his own,” Chanyeol turned to Baekhyun “Why don’t you co-”

“That’s okay, Baekhyun hyung can hang out with me.”  To Baekhyun’s horror, he turned to see Kyungsoo, standing behind him with a big smile plastered across his face.

Baekhyun turned to Kyungsoo and shot him a death glare and by the time he turned around Kris and Chanyeol were walking away. Kris turned his head towards Chanyeol and looked at Baekhyun from the corner of his eye, then slowly placed his arm around Chanyeol’s shoulder and slyly gave Baekhyun the middle finger.

 Baekhyun’s blood began to boil, at this point he was furious, he clenched his fists and turned to Kyungsoo and stomped towards him in rage.

“What was that for?” he growled.

Kyungsoo looked to the ground as he realised that Bakehyun wasn’t happy. “I was just hoping that we could you know, uhmm spend some time together.” He replied as he shamefully looked to the ground.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and turned away from Kyungsoo, and stormed towards the college gardens. Kyungsoo immediately followed him, to try and calm him down.

“Hey wait up. I’m sorry I really didn’t mean to!” he yelled, “Please! I’m really sorry, don’t be mad at me.” However, it was useless Baekhyun had already made up his mind, he didn’t want to stay here any longer.

Without giving it any second thoughts, he looked back at Kyungsoo who had followed him all the way down to the gardens and then looked back up to the sky. Baekhyun was too angry and upset to even care, so he leaped up into the air and stretched out his elegant white wings and flew out into the disperse sky.

All Kyungsoo could do was stare in amazement, as the angel swiftly flew through the sky, and finally disappeared behind the cotton clouds.

“I knew I liked you the first time I saw you, but now…. I think I love you.” 

 

 

 

 

-Author's note-

Hey guys thanx for readin my story, I really hope you're enjoying it, I'm going to try and update as often as possible, please don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment ^^