ChunJoe: Temple Run

Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Temple Run

Chunjoe

G

 

Chunji was sitting in the living room, smart phone in hand, playing a game. He had been sitting in the same position for over half an hour, trying to beat the high score of the game. His face scrunches up when he accidentally forgot to make the little man jump, his body twitches when the little man jumps further than it should, his body even went lower as the little man slides across the obstacles.

 

After a few more minutes, the words that Chunji desperately wanted to see finally came,

 

‘NEW HIGHSCORE’ (A/N: I don’t know if this is the exact, but heh… XD)

 

Chunji screamed in happiness as he doesn’t care the little man got burned by one of the obstacles, “I FINALLY BEAT BYUNGHUN’S HIGH SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

Chunji danced around the living room, when suddenly L.Joe came from his bedroom, scratching his head, hugging his pillow, “Channiee~ why are you so loud??”

 

“I’m just happy!!!” Chunji yelled and hugged L.Joe. L.Joe smiled and hugged his boyfriend back.

 

“If you’re happy, then can you make me breakfast?” L.Joe grinned.

 

“Okay~~” Chunji giggled and kissed his boyfriend good morning before skipping away to the kitchen to make breakfast.

 

L.Joe sighed and went to sit on the couch, he noticed Chunji’s phone on the table and took it. He then looked at the gam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter