Vinseop: Waiting for you

Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Title: Waiting for you

Pairing: VinSeop

Rating: G

Genre: Fluff

Summary: It was Kevin’s birthday, and he was working the whole day. Kiseop decided to make a surprise dinner party for him.

 

A/N: Another Vinseop fic! ^^v I haven’t written Vinseop in a while, I’m kinda missing it~ hehe… anyway, just a warning, Kiseop would be the “girly(?)” one here, since I’ve been browsing through Vinseop pictures and lots of them I saw Seoppie being the cute adorable one next to the charming and handsome Vinnie~~ XD

 

Anyway, do subscribe and leave your comments afterwards nae? :3

 

*

 

 

Kiseop was in the kitchen, pink apron tied around his waist, smile plastered on his face as he made his husband a birthday dinner. Today was the 25 November, his husbands birthday, his Kevin Woo. Kiseop was feeling all happy and giddy as this was Kevin’s first birthday that they’ll celebrate as a married couple, so Kiseop’s mind naturally went to think all the happy, romantic, lovey dovey things they were going to do.

 

It was almost 5, and Kevin usually got home around 7. Kiseop smiled and right after he prepared all the food for dinner, he started baking the cake. It wasn’t grand, but Kiseop hope that Kevin liked it non-the-less.

 

It’s almost 7,

 

“He should be getting home right about now…” Kiseop smiled as he started to decorate their dining table with the foods and the cake with a ‘Happy Birthday Vinnie’ written on it.

 

He didn’t know how long it was, but eventually Kiseop looked back at the clock and sighed, slouched in his seat, “It’s almost 9, where is he?”

 

Eventually, Kiseop grabbed his phone and dialed his husband’s number,

 

‘Hello?’

 

‘Vinnie, where are you?’

 

‘Office…’ he could hear his husband sighed, ‘…sorry baby, the boss gave me extra work to do.’

 

‘Oh…’

 

‘Did you have dinner yet?’

 

‘No… not yet, I was waiting for you’ Kiseop said.

 

‘Just eat first okay’ Kiseop could hear the smile from Kevin’s tone, ‘I don’t want you to get sick,  I think I’ll be home around midnight or so… don’t wait up for me, okay?’

 

‘…’

 

‘Seoppie?’

 

‘…’

 

‘Baby, you still there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter