MyungYeol: Sequel to New Experience

Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: sequel to New Experience

--

It’s been a week since Sungyeol attended kindergarten, and everyday he was there, it never failed to entertain him. He met new friends other than Myungsoo, but he likes Myungsoo the most out of his friends. He got to know his teachers; Sungjong, Dongwoo and Hoya. Sungjong is as nice as when they had first met, Dongwoo turned out to be a nice and bubbly teacher, a complete opposite of what he thought (hint; dinosaur looking human= not nice). He hasn’t met Hoya that much to know him, so he just stick to his first impression of him: nice and quiet hyung~!

 

“Sungyeollie~, time for school!” Sunggyu yelled from the kitchen. Not a second later, his little Sungyeollie came running down the stairs and hugged his umma’s leg. Sunggyu giggled before picking him up and set him down on the kitchen counter, “Don’t run, or you’ll trip and get hurt.”

 

“Okay~!” Sungyeol grinned, “I’m sorry umma”

 

“It’s okay~” Sunggyu smiled before getting Sungyeol his breakfast and put it on the kitchen table. Sunggyu then picked his son up and set  him in front of the table, sitting on the chair, “Eat up~”

 

Sungyeol smiled at the dinosaur shaped pancakes with syrup and a little strawberry on the top, it somehow reminded him of his teacher, Dongwoo, maybe it was because of the shape. He happily finishes his breakfast before his umma told him that they are leaving in a few minutes. Sungyeol jumped down from his chair, took his used plates to the sink before going to the living room and took his bag.

 

“Umma, I’m ready!” Sungyeol exclaimed.

 

Woohyun came down and went outside to the car before coming back inside to pick Sungyeol up and proceed back to the car, “You’re happy today Yeollie, anything interesting happening later?”

 

“We are having art class later! I always love art class!!” Sungyeol smiled sheepishly.

 

Woohyun tucked Sungyeol at the back seat, fasting him with the safety belt, “Really? Is it art class or is it because of that little Myungsoo kid?” he chuckled.

 

“Appa! It’s not like that..!” Sungyeol pouted.

 

“Okay okay” Woohyun ruffled his son’s hair and laughed.

 

Woohyun got into the driver’s seat while Sunggyu got into the passenger’s seat.

 

“Yeollie, why are you so red?” Sunggyu asked, feeling Sungyeol’s cheeks and forehead, “Are you sick?”

 

“N-No umma, I’m fine”

 

“Are you sure? Can you go to school today?”

 

“Yes! Yes, I can umma!!” he almost yelled.

 

Woohyun just chuckled before he then started driving to Sungyeol’s kindergarten. Sunggyu looked at his ‘husband’ suspiciously then looked at his son, whom was still red, he sighed before turning in front and just sat quietly on his seat.

 

When they got to the kindergarten, Sunggyu unfastened Sungyeol’s seatbelt and took his bag, waiting for the little boy to got out of the car. He then helped Sungyeol to wear his backpack and then hold his hand to take him to his class.

 

“Yeol- ah, umma and appa may pick you up late later, so just stay in class until umma comes and get you okay?” Sunggyu said to his son.

 

“Nae umma!” Sungyeol smiled as he kept walking to his class.

 

“We’re here” Sunggyu smiled, “Now, ppoppo~” he crouched down to his son’s level.

 

Sungyeol gave his umma peck on his lips before running into his class. Sunggyu stood up, looking at his son while smiling. He then caught his eye on someone holding a child’s hand, making their way to him, or to the class he was standing in front of.

 

“Myung, I’m gonna be late again, so just wait here okay?” the person said.

 

“Okay!” the said boy replied, he looked at Sunggyu a while before finally recognizing him, “Sungyeollie umma, annyeonghasaeyo!” he bowed.

 

Sunggyu smiled at the child’s politeness, “Annyeong~”

 

The boy smiled back and ran into his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter