VinSeop: Playground

Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Playground

Vinseop

PG

angst (of some sort, idk XD)

 

 

Kevin was walking his dog around the park when he saw a little boy, around 5 years old, sitting alone in the swing set. He approached the said boy, but the boy seemed to ignore him as he just continued to sit at the swing and stare at the ground. Kevin slouched down so that he could see the boy’s face. The boy had black shiny hair, big doe-like eyes, sharp nose and pink lips.

“Hello” Kevin started, “What’s your name?”

The said boy looked at Kevin but didn’t utter a word. He just stared at him.

“Where’s your mommy?” Kevin smiled, “Are you lost?”

The boy shook his head, and continued staring at the ground.

Kevin, didn’t want to leave the kid alone, sat on the swing right next to him, “You don’t mind if I sit here?”

The boy shook his head.

They stayed like that for a while, and a Kevin was playing with his dog when he heard a sound, a whisper.

“Kiseop..”

Kevin looked at the kid next to him, and smiled, “Hello Kiseop”

“Do hyung like dogs?” Kiseop asked.

“Yes, I love dogs” Kevin replied, happy that the kid was finally talking to him.

“I have a dog..”

“Oh really?” Kevin asked, “Where is it?”

“At home.. Mommy’s taking care of it..”

“Are you here alone then?”

“Yeah..” Kiseop sighed, “I’ve always been alone here..”

Kevin feels bad for the boy, “Don’t worry, I’m here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter