KaiHyun: Baekhyun's night alone

Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KaiHyun

Ghostly type of fic...

PG

 

It was Thursday,and every member had things to do. Baekhyun on the other hand, NOTHING! He was bored cause he was all alone in the dorm.

 

Now it's 10pm and the other members still aren't back yet. He remembered D.O and Suho saying that they'll be at their parents' until tomorrow.

 

11pm, and his phone rang--

 

''Sehun.. What's up?''

 

''Hyung, Chanyeol and i are going to be late tonight, something to do. Kai hyung is on his was back,tell him we're going to be home late, ok?''

 

''oh.. Ok then''

 

Call end---

 

It's almost 12 now, Baekhyun was getting annoyed and a little worried cause Kai hasn't come home yet. Sehun said that Kai was on his way back, that was almost AN HOUR AGO! The place Kai was isn't that far away.

 

Sick of waiting, Baekhyun got up from the couch and went to the bathroom. He was sleepy and wanting to go to bed. So he decided to wash his face first and brush his teeth.

 

It's 12.30 am now and Baekhyun is still in the bathroom. The front door creaked open, he was too busy with his face-mask to even notice.

 

The reflection on the mirror gave Baekhyun a great fright as it was someone he never laid his eyes on. Other than that,the person was wearing a white dress, her hair was long and straight. Baekhyun could see that her skin was pale. Really really pale.

 

His eyes are wide, and as much as he doesnt want to turn around, his body 'magically' turned. And as a concequense, he was facing a face that he'll never he able to forget easily.

 

The girl's face was inches away from his. Her hair bang was covering her left eye and her long hair falls to her waist. Her face was really pale, and Baekhyun could feel the coldness radiates from her body. Her eyes, they're red and her pupil was white.

 

Baekhyun couldn't move even f he wanted to. He just stood there in total shockness. The girl's hand touched his and Baekhyun whinced in pain as her hand was really cold. Her other hand move to pull the face-mask from Baekhyun's face. He felt like screaming, but nothing came out. He was really hoping that Kai is home and would barge into the bathroom at any second.

 

But to his dissapointment, nothing. Now, the bathroom was a complete silence, except for the sound of Baekhyun's breath and some kind of sound from the girl. It sounded like a door creaking.

 

After what seems like forever, it's actual

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter