KaiHyun: Baekhyun

Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun

KaiHyun, HunHan

G

 

“Baekhyunnie! Dinner time~” Luhan yelled from the kitchen, expecting his little 5 year old baby Kai came running to his side.

 

“Mommy Mommy, look!!” Baekhyun exclaimed excitedly, giving him the drawing he drew when he was at the kindergarten earlier that morning, “I drew you! And daddy too! And me”

 

Luhan giggled at his son’s cute behavior, he then crouched and picked Baekhyun up and put him on the kitchen counter, he took the drawing and admired it wholeheartedly, “Wah~ my baby is such a great artist! This is wonderful~ is this for mommy?”

 

Baekhyun nodded eagerly, “Yes mommy, do you like it?”

 

“Mommy loves it~” Luhan giggled at the flushed-cheek boy, and hugged him. “Thank you baby~”

 

“You’re welcome mommy~” Baekhyun grinned.

 

“I’m home!” suddenly someone said as he entered the house and walked to the kitchen.

 

“DADDDYYYYYY!!” Baekhyun exclaimed, Luhan lowered him down and watched as his son ran excitedly to his daddy.

 

“Baekhyunnie~” Sehun smiled, “how is my boy today?”

 

“I drew you!! And mommy! And me!” he answered, hands pointing at his mommy whom was holding his drawing.

 

Luhan giggled before going to them and showed Sehun the drawing that their child made.

 

“My son is an artist!!” Sehun laughed and observed the drawing, he then noticed that there were 2 adults, which was him and his ‘wife’ and there were 2 children, he knew one was his son, who is the other?

 

“Baekhyun-ah, who’s this?” Sehun asked the boy he was carrying, pointing at the other boy that was drawn on the paper.

 

“That’s Kai!” Baekhyun smiled.

 

“Kai?” Luhan giggled, “Why did you draw him sweetie? Do you like Kai?”

 

Baekhyun smiled and nodded excitedly, “Mm! I like Kai very much!”

 

Just then, the doorbell rang and Sehun put Baekhyun down so he could answer the door, he smiled as he let the guests entered his home.

 

“Baekhyun-ah, Kai is here!” Sehun said as he led Kai to the kitchen.

 

“Kaaaaaai~!” Baekhyun grinned before he ran and hugged Kai.

 

“Baekhyun!” Kai smiled before hugging the said boy back.

 

Luhan giggled at the children’s behavior before proceeding to greet their guests, “Kris, Tao, glad you can make it!”

 

“Yeah, Kai couldn’t wait to come here. He’s excited all day long~” Tao said, laughed looking at his son playing with his friend.

 

Sehun smiled, “Okay everyone, dinner time!”

 

All of them made their way to the dinner table before eating quite harmoniously. After the dinner, they spent around 2 more hours together before Kris finally said that they have to go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter