Lover's Thingy

You Are My Only Star

Kahi’s room

 

Knock…knock…..’

 

Kahi: Aaa…..yeobo…..not sleep yet??? Kahi asked Jungah and patted the couch to signal her to sit beside her.

Jungah: Nope. Jungah shaking her head cutely.

Jungah : And you??? Jungah sit beside Kahi.

Kahi: Nahhh..i accompany Nana watching movie but now she….Kahi glance down. Nana sleeps soundly on Kahi’s lap.

Jungah: ………..Yahhh!!I mad at you, Kahi-ssi. Jungah make face and pouted.

Kahi: What’ve I done??? Kahi’s confuse.

Kahi: Kahi-ssi???Yeobo… Kahi’s childish voice come out.

Jungah: How could you ignore me and mushy mushy with Nana at the balcony. Jungah released a deep sigh. She can’t looked at Kahi anymore. Those innocent eyes with a sweet killer dimple that can melt Jungah’s heart easily still thinking for a while.

Kahi: Huhhh???!!Don’t tell me that you are jealous with me and Nana. Kahi said with a sweet angelic voice as her hand Nana’s blonde hair.

Jungah: Why not?????i’m your lover right???? Jungah crossed her arms and put an angry face to Kahi.

Kahi: I did not mean to ignore you……..Kahi a little panic when seeing Jungah’s attitude.

Kahi: Hold on!!then how about you???!!!flirted with young guys on twitter. Huhhhhh????!!! Kahi’s charisma gone, she facing Jungah waiting for an explaination.

Jungah: Oooo…are you stalking me???!!Did you mean Onew???!!Jungah try to cover her smile by making stiff face to Kahi. Deep in her heart, she’s happy because Kahi feels jealous of her and Onew conversation on twitter even she didn’t try to make Kahi feels jealous.

Kahi: Errr…I’m not. Kahi deny with stuttered words. I accidentally saw that.

Jungah: OOooo..really???Jungah raised one of her eyesbrow and near her face to Kahi.

Kahi: Yeahhhh…Kahi looked away in an awkward way.

Jungah: Kekkekeke……..

 

Jungah POV

My hun so cute when she shy. Kekekkeke. I thought she start to feel boring towards me since she did not really show her emotion. I guess it’s just her character that cannot been changed. Kekkekke. My sweetie pie Kahi-ssi…kekkekeke…

 

Kahi: Yahhh!!Stop laughing alone like crazy person.

Jungah: This crazy person that only can make your heart going crazy right???kekekkke. Jungah pecked on Kahi’s lips quickly and staring to Kahi’s eyes.

Kahi: …………Kahi speechless…

Jungah: Hun, you’re so cute when you are mad or shy. Kekekkeke. Make me love you even more. Jungah plant another kiss on Kahi’s lips.

Kahi: I know I’m cute girl. Kahi said coldly.

Kahi: So, you guys really plan to go eating together huhh???

Jungah: Let’s see about that..errmm…but why not. Jungah give Kahi an unwanted answer.

Kahi: Yeahhh…yeaahhh…go ahead. Kahi’s face changed although she try to act cool.

Jungah: Are you ok???? Jungah show her concern when she realize that.

Kahi: ……… No answer from Kahi just a light nodded.

Jungah: You are jealous of me???kekkeke. Jungah put her hands on Kahi’s shoulder and her chin on it and look Kahi’s pouted face from side view with a little grin.

Kahi: Nahhhh~~I’m an open-minded lover. Kahi laughed awkwardly before look at Nana that still sleep on Kahi’s lap.

Jungah: Don’t lie to me. Jungah winked her eyes to Kahi.

Jungah: If you’re not. Why suddenly you became so cheesy. As far I know, you’re not like that. Jungah give a quick glance to Kahi as her body facing in front.

Kahi: What’s cheesy???Kahi show her clueless expression.

Jungah: Yahhh, don’t try to make that expression. Jungah said.

“That’s expression take my breath away even I already see it million times. In facts, everytime I see it I feel like wanna bites her. kekekkkee. Control yourself Jungah. Let’s punish her. How could she did not text or call me this week. Don’t she know I miss her like a crazy person.”

Jungah talking alone in heart.

Kahi: Yahhh!!!I’m the one who should get mad. I really don’t know what the cheesy thing that you talk about.

Jungah: ‘What a hopeless and slow person she is’. Jungah shook her head and mumbles alone.

Jungah: Remember what you replied to me when I tweeted on twitter after your last Playgirlz concert. Errr…….then you said it’s chessy thing. Jungah did not want to repeat what she said before as her pride won’t allow her.

Kahi: emmmm….what is it…..uhhhh??????? I can’t really recall it. The answer from Kahi make Jungah’s blood pressure rise up.

Kahi : ‘LOL….of course I remember it. The first time I declare my love toward you, yeobo in front of the world, so everyone know that you are mine and don’t try to grab you from me. But now, I want to punish you!!how dare you make jealous. You know, thinking about you make me going crazy already. Behave yourself Kahi!!!’ Kahi’s heart said.

Jungah: How could you……….Jungah’eyes watery, makes Kahi’s shock.

Kahi: Hey, hey…I’m just joking. How could I forget about it. The day I declare you’re mine in front of the world. Kim Jungah, I love you. Kahi said in a lovely way and she forget her early intention to punish Jungah as she see Jungah’s sad face.

Jungah: kekkekekkke. Jungah happily laugh.

Jungah: At last, you said it!!!Oyeahhhh!!!My Kahi said the cheesy thingy and so shyly about it. Kekkekke. Jungah shows her cresent eyes smile.

Kahi: That’s so meanie. Kahi realize Jungah make drama to her. Kahi make an unsatisfied face.

“Yahhh!!yahh!!stop mushy mushy in front of me”. A sudden voice cracked Kahi and Jungah’s moments.

Kahi: Aaaa…already up???Kahi asked.

Nana: Appa, how  do you expect me to sleep when both of you……………eeeerrrr………quarrels about trivial matters. The truth, both of you just jealous when each other close with someone else right. Nana said with  her ice princess looked.

Nana: But I know, this is because both of you love each other so much right???And I love appa and omma so muchhhhhhhhhh……Nana hugged both Kahi and Jungah at the same time. Kahi and Jungah just smiling as they looked at each other eyes in a romantic and lovely looks.

Jungah: Our Nana…..is a grow-up girl now. Jungah said proudly and broke the hug.

Nana: Of course. Nana agreed with Jungah.

Nana: Appa, omma…tonight I will sleep with Lizzy ok???Nana waving to Kahi and Jungah and walking near the door.

Nana: Aaaa….stop talking cheesy thingy…kekkekekke. Night….muahhhh…. Nana winked and give flying kiss to Kahi and Jungah before closing the door and headed to Lizzy’s room.

Kahi: Kim Jungah, nahhh….what did Nana said earlier??? Kahi plan to tease Jungah.

Kahi: Stop saying cheesy words..kekkekkeke….

Jungah: Yeahhhh…yeahhhh…..cheesy person. Kekkekke.

Kahi: Ooooo….what did you call me????Kahi tickling Jungah and Jungah screaming out loud.

Jungah: Hun…….hun……..stoooop it…stooooop it……...Jungah running around the room, try to avoid Kahi from getting tickle.

Jungah:AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa……………

Kahi: I got you. kekkekke. Kahi now on the top of Jungah. Her hands locked Jungah’s both hands and she stare at Jungah who is breathtaking. 

Kahi: You make my heart flutter with your y cute gasping. Kahi utter without shy while Jungah’s face turn red.

Jungah: Stop it, Kahi. Jungah said shyly without eyes-contact. Kahi grinning.

Kahi: Now, this cheesy person want to upgrade our cheesy thingy. Kekkekke. Are you ready????Kahi whispers to Jungah’s ear.

Jungah: …………………….Silent from Jungah.

Kahi: I take that as an agree answer from my yeobo….

Jungah:....uhhh……hun, it’s dark……… Jungah complains when Kahi switched off the lamp.

Kahi: Kkekekkek…I’m your star…I’ll shine your night. Kkekekekke. Kahi replied with a cheeky answer.

Jungah: The only star that stole my heart among billions of star…………..Jungah said in her heart.

 

 

 

………………………………………………..the end…………………..............................