Graduation...............

You Are My Only Star

AFTER SCHOOL’s DORM (night)

 

After Kahi told to the group about her graduation. Everyone cried hard especially Nana since she’s really close to Kahi among the girls. But Jungah just stand still beside Kahi, tried to control her feeling in front of Kahi and the girls. Even Kahi told her earlier about that but deep in her heart she feels a biggest lost. But at the same time too, she did not want to become a selfish lover. She wants to be an understanding lover that always support Kahi in no matter what situation.

 

Nana: Appa, we will miss you and I have no one to give me chocolate anymore. I have no one to play around. Nana pouted cutely.

Kahi: Hey, don’t be like this. Kahi pinched lightly Nana’s cheeks.

Kahi: We already talk about this right??We still can meet each other in future. I will come to visit you here or you can come to visit me. When I’m free I will come and play until you tired playing with me and about the chocolate??Errmm…you need to stop eat that, no good for your healthy. Kahi winked to Nana.

Nana: Huhhh???Appa, you’re the one make me addicted to chocolate. I put the blame on you. kekkekekekkeke. Nana try to live up the gloomy situation even in her heart she’s still can’t accept Kahi’s decision.

Nana: Appa, I will never get tired of you!!Never!!!Because you the coolest appa in the world. No one can replace you!! Nana headlock Kahi gently and raining Kahi with her cute kisses and she smile bright again.

Nana: I love you, appa. Please take care of yourself. Nana try to smile with her best.

Kahi: I love you too. I will. You too and don’t make trouble to your omma ok. Kahi messed Nana’s hair.

 

 

 

Kahi’s room

 

“Someone calling for me???” A pretty lady enters the room with eyes-smile on her face.

Kahi: Errr…wrong room. Kahi teasing her lover as she saw Jungah entered the room.

Jungah: Oooo…really???I’m sure someone from here called for me just now. Jungah playing with Kahi.

Kahi:Oooo...errrrrmmm…Kahi stand up from the bed and searching her room try to find the voice while Jungah just giggling.

Kahi: AA-HAA!!Found it!!Here!!Kahi put her hand in her chest around her heart area and smiling brightly.

Jungah: I knew it!!Coz my heart said it too.Jungah winked to Kahi and hold Kahi’s hands and both of them sit on the corner of the bed, staring at each other with a lovely gaze.

Kahi: I will miss you my hunny. Kahi Jungah’s face with a sad smiling face.

Jungah: I miss you more. Kekekke. But I don’t know if I can I lead After School like you,darling. Jungah looked down.

Kahi: Hey, don’t lead like me. Lead After School in your own way, follow your heart but never forget to think first and I will always support you. Don’t worry, have faith in yourself. Sometimes we don’t know what we can do until we do it. Ekekkekeke. Plus, you are my lover……of course you can do it. Kahi kissed Jungah’s forehead.

 

                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------