Missing Her

You Are My Only Star

Several weeks has passed, After School still in mode of flashback promotion while Kahi preparing for her solo album and study acting. They did not meet for awhile since both of them  are busy.

 

AFTER SCHOOL is at their waiting room(music show)

 

Kaeun: Lizzy unnie, what are you doing???Kaeun asked.

Lizzy: Reading all comments about our song, flashback. Lizzy replied.

Kaeun: How is it???Kaeun curiously asked.

Lizzy: WOW!!!It’s all positive comments. Lizzy smile brightly.

Kaeun: That’s so great!!!Kaeun jump happily.

Jungah: Kids, thanks for your hardworks!!Let’s continue our hardworks and in future let’s do better together. Said Jungah to encourage the girls.

The girls: Yeah!!!AFTERSCHOOL FIGHTING!!!!!!!They said cheerfully.

Uie: Thanks to our playgirlz and playboyz too. I love them forever.

The girls: Our fans is the best!!!They smile proud.

 

But then suddenly a talkative yet funny girl when we close to her, Nana become silent and Jungah noticed that.

 

Jungah: Nana, are you ok??Jungah asked worry.

Nana: Ermm..Short replied from Nana with half smile on her face.

Jungah: You can tell me if you have something distracted you. Don’t be gloomy like this. If Kahi appa knew, she will worry about you. Jungah try to coax Nana to tell her problem. Jungah know Nana only share her problem with Kahi. She’s so comfort and trust Kahi. But since Kahi is not with her now, Nana has no one to tell her problem. Jungah worry about that.

Nana: Omma, I miss Kahi appa so much. Nana crying hard until she can’t really speak. She can’t held her tears from not falling when she heard Kahi’s name is mentioned.

Jungah: I miss her too. Hey, tell me, what’s actually happen uhh???Jungah caress Nana’s hair and hugged her while other girls start to tears up.

Nana: I hurt by the comment. Maybe it’s kinda childish but I’m hurt by that. Nana cry again.

Jungah: Ok….ok…It’s not childish. You honest with your feeling and it’s good. Jungah try to comfort her.

Juyeon: What the commentor wrote?? Jupal grabbed the ipad from Nana’s hand.

Juyeon: “After school even more better without Kahi. Kahi’s departure from After School did not effect After School.” Jupal read the comment so the girls can hear that and now they understand why Nana cried so hard.

Raina: Omma, can we go visit appa’s apartment after we finish our schedules for today??

Lizzy: I don’t know how to feel about this. Lizzy looked down.

Kaeun: I don’t know  why…. but I’m sad when read those comment.

Uie: Unnie too…….. Uie’s voice shaking.

Jungah: Ok. let’s visit appa after we finish our schedules. Ok??

The girls: Oyeahh!!The room brighten again.

 

Jungah POV

Now, I’m worry whether Kahi read this or not. She maybe looked so tough, strong outside. But inside she just a sweet sensitive girl that stole my heart away from me.