A Sudden Visit!!

You Are My Only Star

Kahi’s apartment(night)

 

Ding…dong…..dinggg…donnggg………..

At  the doorway

 

“APPA!!!!!!!!!” The girls screams out when Kahi opens the door.

The girls: We miss you, appa!!!Miss you so much!!Kahi got attacked by bear hugs from the girls.

Kahi:Hey, you guys miss me so much uhhh??Kkekkekee…Kahi welcomed them with a warming hugs. But then she plastered a sweetest smile ever when she see a gorgeous lady wearing a simple white blouse and short jeans that expose her skinny legs like an angel sent from the sky just for her.

“I miss you too, my hunny bunny..” Jungah throw her arms around Kahi’s neck and Kahi grins at her before she scoops Jungah into her arms and then dips her backwards for a deep, show-stopping, movie-style kiss while the girls scream jealously.

Kahi: I miss you more. Kahi uttered after breaking the kiss.

Juyeon: Yaaa…yaaa….stop this drama okay. Juyeon said and entered Kahi’s living room.

Juyeon: Appa, I’m hungry…What do you cook for dinner???Juyeon rubbed her empty stomach who plopping herself in a black couch and turning on the television.

Kahi: Aigooo…this Jupal yaa…Kahi shook her head and smile.

Lizzy: Appa, Jupal unnie never changed. She’s loves to eat. Kekekkke. Lizzy interlocking her fingers with Kahi’s fingers and walk side-by-side into the kitchen.

 

AFTER AWHILE

 

Jungah: Kids……….dinner ready. The girls run after hearing and sit in front of the foods that Kahi and Jungah cooked for them.

 

After the dinner, they talk about everything since they just meet after awhile. They laugh, smile and happy talking with each other. But Nana suddenly stand up and staring at the night sky at the balcony. Kahi senses something disturbing Nana’s mind so she going to check Nana while the girls watching television and talking.

 

Balcony

 

Kahi: Hey, what’s wrong???Kahi tapped Nana’s shoulder lightly.

Nana: Is there anything I can hide from you, appa??You just know me very well. Nana smile weakly.

Kahi: Well, as your appa, you can’t really hide anything from me. Kahi whispered to Nana’s ear and Nana chuckles hearing that.

Nana: Appa, the comment……….still disturb my mind. Nana looked down sad.

Kahi: Huuhhh???What’s comment???Since when you are disturbed by a comment. Kahi lift up Nana’s chin tenderly.

Nana: But it’s related to you…

Nana: The commentor state “After School is doing good without you and your graduation did not effect After school”. Nana explains to Kahi.

Kahi: Then it’s a good news. Kahi speak calmly.

Nana: Waeee???I hate the comment. You are so special and mean a lot to After School. You created After School!!Teaching us, leading us until we are like this. Until now, we still try our best to do better. It’s just so hard without you, appa. If the commentor is a true playgirlz she/he won’t said like that because playgirlz know how influence you are to us,appa. Nana starts to cry.

Kahi: Hey..hey, don’t cry…Kahi wipes Nana’s tears and hug her.

Kahi: Maybe she/he try to say after school is independent even without me. Kahi said to Nana’s ear.

Nana: But still…make me sad….Don’t she/he has a better word???Nana responded to Kahi.

Kahi: Nana, unnie always proud of you. Proud of AFTER SCHOOL!!let me tell you something…When flashback got all-kill in music chart, I cried of happiness and I mumbled ‘my kids are grow up >.<’. Kahi utter proudly facing Nana but in shaking voice. She try to not cry in front of Nana.

Kahi: As long we know each other feels, I don’t mind any haters or article or anything. Kahi said honestly.

Nana: Appa….Nana feels so touching. Nana hugs Kahi this time.

Nana: I’m always love you, appa. Appa, in future, don’t you ever think that I forget about you. Always text with me ok. Nana sobbing between the words.

Kahi: Arasso my kiddo. Kekeke. I love you, too. Kahi patted lightly Nana’s head and smile and stand side by side.

Nana: Appa, no matter how well and famous After School now, it’s all because of you. you’re such an amazing leader and appa. You are my model and I feel so blessed to be your kid. I’ll always support you no matter what you choose to be.

Kahi: My sweetie kiddo………..Kahi giggling.

Nana: You’re the best appa. Nana put her chin on Kahi’s shoulder, hugs Kahi’s waist from back and lastly plant a sweet peck Kahi’s cheek before smile brightly.

Kahi: You too my naughty dongsaeng. Remember I will always monitor you guys, so don’t play around too much. Kahi utter and patted Nana’s arm tenderly that wrapped Kahi’s waist. Both of them enjoy the moonlight.

 

‘So, they’re hiding here.’ Jungah shook her head and mumbles alone as she see Kahi and Nana at the balcony.