Five

It's Your Problem... Not Ours!

 

OH MAHY GAAAAAWD!!! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THIS CHAPTER WAS HIDDEN FOR SO MANY MONTHS!!!

IM SO SORRY!!!!! TT_TT

 

 

 

 


 

 

I run to my house while crying. My mom asked me what happened but I ignored her. I locked myself up in my room and go straight to my bed to cry my eyes out. My mom keeps calling my name and knocking on my door. Right now, I want to be alone. I don’t want to hear anything from anyone.

 

“Sweetheart, you know how much mommy loves you, right? You know that I’m always here for you, right? If you need someone to talk to, just call me, okay?” I heard my mom said softly through the door.

 

~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~

 

I woke up with the feeling that someone kissed my forehead. I tried to open my eyes fully but I failed

because the sun shines through my window and my puffy eyes didn’t help at all.

 

“Good morning” I heard someone say. I kept my eyes closed because it’s still hurt due to my cries last night.

 

“Hey, sleepy head, wake up.”

 

“It’s Saturday, mom. So, no need to wake up early.” I groaned and go back to sleep then I heard a familiar chuckle.

               I glanced up and saw an angel.

 

               “Am I in heaven?” I mumbled.

 

               “No, silly.” Then the angel pinched my nose.

 

               “Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!” I screamed.

 

“Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!” the angel screamed as well.

My mom opened my door and told us to stop screaming then she laughed so hard.

 

“Jinki-ssi, I didn’t know that you scream like a girl.” My mom said between her laughter.

 

~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~

 

I’m not sure why Jinki’s here but I’m very happy to see him when I woke up. After we eat breakfast my

mom bid goodbye to us because she need to go to work. Now, Jinki and I are sitting in our living room while

doing nothing. We’re just savoring our moment cuddling each other. I called his name and he hummed in

response and looked in my direction. I’m actually not sure how to ask him about what happened last

night…………… But whatever.

 

“Why are you here?” I asked.

 

“Uh-uh-um.. I-i---“

 

“Nononono.. w-wa-wait.. I mean.. Last night… When your mom----” I hurriedly said then looked down and

played with my finger.

 

“Oh about that” he didn’t let me finish. He grabbed my hand and intertwined with his.

He sighed deeply and played with our fingers.

 

“I somehow managed to talk to my mom. I mean, we kinda argued about being friends with you.” Omoya!

Did I make him a bad person? He never argues with his mom. He’s such a filial son. He always obeys and

follows his parents.

 

“Hey, are you even listening?”  He said while poking my cheeks.

 

“Oh! Uh hehehehe what’s that again?” I laughed. This is so embarrassing.

 

“I’m asking you about our status.” He asked shyly.

OH MHAY GOOOOOOOOODNEEESSSS! I never thought about that!!! I look at him with the widest eye that I

can manage. My heart beats so fast that I don’t know what to say or to feel or WHAT THE HECK?!

 

“Uh. What are we?” I don’t know if I’m asking him or I’m asking myself.

 

“A human?” He replied. I don’t know if he’s serious or being sarcastic BUT he’s so freakin CUTE!

 

“Pfffffffffft! HAHAHAHA” I burst out into laughter. This guy, really?!

 

“Wae?!” He half whined and half asking.

 

“I know we are human! Mr. Silly Genius!” I said between my laughter.

 

“Why are you asking then?” He said with as a matter of fact tone.

 

“Argh really? Jinki-ssi?!” I said half annoyed and half laughing. Yes. I call him that for fun.

 

“What?” He asked.

 

“You’re impossible.”  I sighed and walked away.

He grabbed my arm for me to face him. I look at him and saw his serious face. He sighed.

 

“Do you love me?” He asked me. I look at him in the eyes to see if he’s damn serious about his super obvious question or he’s kidding. Well, he’s definitely not kidding.

“What do you think?” I asked him back not answering his question.

“Don’t answer me with a question.” He ruffles his hair annoyingly.

“What do you wanna hear from me?” I ask him softly.

“I said, don’t answ---“ I didn’t let him finish what he wanted to say. I grabbed his face with both of my hands and kissed him on the lip. Not a peck. Not a French. It’s like both of our lips are touching.

 

Jinki froze with wide eyes.

 

“Does that kiss answer your question?” I mumbled after the kiss while brushing my nose with his.

“Ah-uh-um y-ye-yes” He stuttered and cleared his throat.

“Good.” I smiled satisfied with his answer.

“So, can I go now?” I softly said while caressing his left cheek. He nodded like a robot. How cute!

“I REALLY NEED TO PEE!!!!” I screamed running to the bathroom. He chuckled.

 

 


 

 

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! THIS STORY IS CLOSE TO END..

IM SO DAMN BACK!!! OMG!! AFTER FEW DECADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH!

I JUST GOT BACK THEN IT'S ENDING ALREADY?!

KEKEKEKEKEKE

 

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS BY READING THIS CRAYZINESS OF MINE

WHAT?! OHOHOHOHOH

 

♥♥♥

TJiaH16 

pinkpoetryyy 

bananas123 

chulie08 

shineeonewlove

0102ahn 

sketchy9536 

Tokyoangel1000 

Rinaliane 

mizice90 

MizPukaShawol 

AciRevolution 

Hollylimm 

Seki-Angel 

♥♥♥

 


 

  LEAVE A COMMENT