Four

It's Your Problem... Not Ours!

 

OW EM GEE!! Sorry for waiting. My last update was April 6, 2013. I’ve been busy with my laziness. LOL!

Have you noticed that the OC don’t have a name? kekeke. It’s because I don’t want to give her name! lol

Kidding! It’s because I want you to think that you’re the OC. Okay? ^_^v

Anyway, here’s my update. I hope you’ll like it.

 


 

 

 

It’s Friday already and it’s been three days since Jinki’s confession. He’s avoiding me and I HATE IT!!! Urgh!! He come to school late which is not totally him. He don’t even look in my direction even take a glimpse of me. He keeps his head down when he walk. He’s staying on his seat during breaks and don’t eat at all. I tried to give him a sandwich which I made just for him but he didn’t even look at it. It was like I’m invisible in his eyes. I don’t see his smile anymore. He don’t go with his friends and it was like he don’t have a social life anymore. I’m thinking if he was busy with his studies BUT he’s not listening to the teacher. He’s still get high grades though. How come did that happened?! Oh well, he’s Lee Jinki anyway. I don’t know but sometimes, it seems like something’s bothering him. Is it his confession and thought that I don’t like him back? UGH! He did not give me time to respond and tell him how much I like him!!! Ooooops! Assuming eh? SIGH *pouts* I miss him. Jinki left 5 minutes ago so I guess I’m going to walk alone again.

 

 

 

~~♥~~♥~~♥~~

 

 

 

While walking towards our classroom door, I saw something on Jinki’s desk. I walk towards it and saw that it’s his handphone. I took it and place it in my pocket and ran through the door to look for Jinki.

 

 

 

 

“Otteoke? Where should I look first? Student’s council office or School’s newspaper office? (a/n: I dunno if that’s what you call it.. haha ) Should I wait at the school gate? But what if he’s already in his house? Should I look in the music room? Should I go to the pantry and see  if he’s eating his beloved chicken there since he did not eat again today?” after talking to myself, I sighed and search for him in the library. After 15 minutes of being Sherlock, I decided to go home since it’s half past five and I need to be home at six because my mom don’t want me to walk alone in the dark especially when no one’s with me. Well, she knows what happened between me and Jinki though it’s not bad but I feel so bad! *pouts*

 

 

 

~~♥ walking down the stairs ♥~~

 

 

 

“How am I goin to give this to him? I hope it will not goin to be awk-”

 

*PAK*

 

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” I screamed in fear of dying with this kind of thing. *I don’t wanna die yet! OMG! Not in this kind of situation! My ghost don’t wanna see how ugly my physical body was after it fell on the stairs and slide down until it reaches the ground floor. Oh God, Please! Don’t let me die yet!*

 

I kept my eyes close and waiting for my back to feel the not so flat surface stairs but it didn’t happened. I felt something soft and it smells nice. *W-WHAT?! WAIT! Stairs? Soft? Smells nice? The stairs smells nice and soft?! What the choco fudge is this?*

 

I slowly open my eyes and see a button. I look up and saw someone’s crumpled face and heard him groaned. I screamed again and pushed him forward because one of his hands was on my back and the other was on the staircase to support us from falling. I stood up and realized that it was Jinki. He’s in pain.

 

“Jinki ah, gwenchana?” I asked worriedly.

 

“D-deh. Gwenchana.” He replied and hurriedly stood up and ran upstairs. Weird right? *Do I look like a ghost?*

 

“Jinki ah!” I called him and he look back at me.

 

“Wae?”

 

“Your phone. U-uhm. Here” I get his phone inside my pocket and give it to him. He look so shock, again.

 

“Komowo”

 

“You forgot it on your desk. I tried to look for you but I didn’t see you. So. Yeah.” I said and faced my back to him then I started to walk downstairs but someone held my hand and drag me with him. I look up and see Jinki with his head hanging low. We said nothing until we reach the school gate.

 

 

 

~~♥ while walking home ♥~~

 

 

 

*Jinki cleared his throat*

 

“It’s dark already. Let’s walk together” he said without looking at me.

 

“Uhm. About what happened last Tues-“ he did not let me finish my sentence.

 

“Just forget what I sa-“ I cut him off. I stopped walking and said

 

“I like you too.” he blinked twice and look at my eyes.

 

“Are you saying the truth or you just don’t wanna hurt my feelings?” he asked

 

“HAHAHA!”  I laughed loudly. He look so cute and I can’t help it. He pouted and let go of my hand then walk faster.

 

“YAH! Wait for me!” I shouted but he did not stop walking. I run after him and grabbed his arm to turn around and face me.

 

“I-I’m sorry about that. I just can’t help it. Your just too cute to handle.” I said the last sentence while pinching his cheeks.

 

He held both of my hands to let go of his cheeks. He smiled at me and look into my eyes deeply, dearly and lovingly. We look at each others eyes for who knows how long? It’s like the world stops spinning, the people stops walking and the cars stops moving. It’s like nobody’s around and it’s just the two of us.

 

He stepped forward and he slowly leaned his face on mine. I breathe unevenly. My heart beats so fast and there’s a zoo-war (a/n: what a word!) in my stomach. I closed my eyes and felt his nose tickling mine. Then he started to laugh. I opened my eyes and look at him dumbfounded. I puffed my cheeks and looked at him annoyingly.

 

“Wae? Do you think I’m goin to kiss you?” he asked teasingly and poked my nose. I did not say anything but keeps looking at him and saying curses in my mind.

 

“Yah~ Mianhae.” He said with puppy eyes. I just look at him and crossed my arms.

 

“Bogoshippo” he whispered but I heard it clear. I stop my self from smiling and just look at him. He know that I will not forgive him easily. He held my shoulders and pulled me towards him then he kiss my lips. It’s not a peck and not French. Due to my state of shock, my eyes were just big as the owl’s. I can see his eyes close and I can feel that he’s smiling. Maybe he felt that I’m not responding and stopped from what his doing and look at my eyes.

 

“S-sorry. I guess you don’t like what I did.” He look on his feet and grip the strap of his bag while playing with his foot.

 

“Aren’t you going inside your house?” I asked. He look at me questionably and I point his house because he’s back facing it. He look at it and look back at me then he grin. He wave his hand at me then he walk towards his house.

 

“Jinki!”  I called him and run to him.

 

He look back then I snake my arms around his neck and kiss him like what he did to me a moment a ago. He’s shocked for two seconds but then he kissed me back. He hugged my waist with his arm while his other hand holding the back of my head.

 

 

 

 

 

We let go of each other when we heard his mom’s yell.

 

 

 


 

  LEAVE a COMMENT