Three

It's Your Problem... Not Ours!

My last update was August 4 2012!!! I’m very sorry for the long wait, guys.

This story should be oneshot but I don’t know how will I’m going to make it, so I decided to add chapters.

 

I hope you enjoy the update :)))

 

______________________________________________________________

 

 

It’s been a week since Jinki and I became super friends. Everyday, we walk from home to school but Jinki always making sure that his mother will not going to see us because she doesn’t want his son to be friend with me or even talk to me and my family. What’s her problem, anyway? Ugh! I don’t wanna think about it because it pisses me off.

 

And oh! There’s also this one thing which is getting on my nerves, those es fangirls. They still giving me their death glares and they’re whispering every time they see me, like I care. Jinki noticed it but he just shrugged it off and he’ll tell me “They’re just checking you out” no Jinki! Not me! It’s you who are they checking! Or he’ll say “I’m sure they like your lip gloss Duh! Mine is cheaper than theirs. Or this “they’re looking at you again. I bet they’re just jealous of your new hair cut. Oh! You look more beautiful with that” then he’ll be embarrassed. I know that he doesn’t want me to be affected on what’s happening since we became close.

 

There was this incident that they locked me in the girls’ room. Thank God that I have my phone with me and texted Jinki. He immediately called the janitress to open the door for me. And also this, while I’m searching books in the library, the bookshelves suddenly falls off. During that moment, I think I’m going to die in an awful way then someone pulled me out and realized it was Jinki. He’s been my super hero nowadays. Kekeke

 

By the way, I’m with him today. We’re walking on the street searching for dukbokki, we’re both craving for it since yesterday but we can’t go out because we have an exam today, we should study. I meant, I have to study, it’s math you know. Jinki and I teasing each other while walking home. He poke my cheek and I poked him back. He stucked his tongue out and I did the same like any other day. I become used to Jinki’s little flirting act. His left arm hang around my shoulder while playing with my hair and his right arm holding my right shoulder and blowing some air in my ear. It tickles me but I shrugged it off because I’m busy texting my friend Jaehee about us hanging out on Saturday.

 

“Chingu-ah~” Jinki said with an aegyo tone.

“Hmmm” I replied just to kekeke

“Chingu-ah” he said then pouted. Im not looking at him but I know he did.

“What? Can’t you see I’m texting?” I replied irritatingly though I’m really not. Stop making me shiver, Jinki! I screamed in my head.

“That’s it! You’re texting and ignoring me since we’re done eating!” I’m shocked with his sudden outburst but smirked afterwards.

“Someone's jealous~" I and poked his left cheek. he's just too adorable looking like that kekeke..

"Pfffffft" he huffed then walk faster while tightened the grip on the strip of his backpack. I sighed then followed his pace.

"Stop following me!" he said irritatingly. I chuckled at his statement.

"Yah! what's so funny?" he asked with annoyance.

"What's funny? Ha! besides on your face, can't you remember that we're neighbors? that your house is infront of mine?" I said with as a matter of fact tone. His eyes got bigger than it was then his mouth with an O shape. I chuckled again and walked passed him with a little crazy dance in my head because i won against him this time.

"Yah! wait up!" he shouted. i turned around like a model and put one of my hands on my hip.

"I thought you don't wanna go home with me?" i said  with one of my brows raised. He blinked innocently and shook his head cutely with a pout. UGH! Jinki-ah! you're giving me a heart attack! Stop being so adorable!!!!! i yelled to myself. He run to me and grabbed my hand then dragged me on our way home.

 

♥ 30 minutes later ♥

 

I look up to him wondering what's on his mind. He's been so quiet since he dragged me. I cleared my throat then he looked at me.

"Jinki, you've been so quiet.. Did I said something that hu-" he cut me off.

"No. Y-you didn't do anything bad at all. I-im just thinking about t-t-things" He stuttered. I nodded but still not contented with his statement.

"You know that I'm always here, right?" i said as he nodded.

"You know that you can count on me, right?" he nodded again.

"You know that you can tell me anything, right?" He nodden again. (a/n: why he  keeps on nodding?! hahhaha idk either :P)

"And you kn-"

"I like you" He said looking directly into my eyes. I blinked for who knows  how long. Those three words that he said was still on the process to reach my brain. He sighed deeply and looked on his feet.

"I guess I shouldn't have tell you that" he said with a sad tone on his voice then face his back on me and walk directly to their house.

 

 

I was left standing three houses away from our house.......

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

Very  short right :P

 

 

 

I need feedback about this story.. I'm actually thinking if I should continue my stories because i'm hopeless. I guess no one's interested.

 

 

 

Yeah