Two

It's Your Problem... Not Ours!

 

 

Late update

sorry.. im busy with my thesis, ojt/apprenticeship, and dancing

thanks for reading, subscribing and commenting..

LOL

^o^

 


 

 

“Aish!! It’s because of you Jinki!!” I growled like a wild animal.

 

Why? You’re asking me why?! I didn’t have enough sleep because of him! He doesn’t need to exercise because he’s running on my mind till five in the morning. Now I have black circles on my eyes huhuhuhuhu..

 

I take a shower for fifteen minutes. I dried my hair and fix it for thirty minutes. I don’t think it’s enough so I fix it again. I tried to hide my circles using concealer but nothing happened because of that I decided to wear my fake eye glasses. I don’t look bad at all so I guess I’m ready for school.

 

My mom prepared breakfast and I ate it quick. She gave me my lunch and I kissed her goodbye. I told her what happened between Jinki and I at school yesterday. She’s not mad or anything, she actually like Jinki though his mom was like that. Well to tell you the truth, Jinki’s dad was my mom’s ex-boyfriend. Remember the story I told you before?? Heck yeah! Jinki’s mom still cannot forget what happened before though she already married her ultimate crush. My mom did forget everything that had happened. Because of that incident, she met my dad at an ice cream store and their love story begins.

 

I put my shoes on and ready to open the door. I step out of the house and made my way to the gate when I saw a familiar face smiling at me widely.

 

“Good morning” he greeted.

“Good morning” I smiled back. What a beautiful morning to start with.

“Would you mind if we go to school together?” he asked shyly.

“No. I won’t” I replied.  I guess, mom and I will gonna have another story telling tonight. Whew!

 

We walked to school quietly. I can feel his nervousness. He’s like, he want to say something but he can’t. What’s wrong with him? Really?

“Jinki, are you alright?”

“Hmm? Uh yeah.”

“I know you’re not” I smiled teasingly and poked his waist. He jumped to the side. ^o^ I guess I found his ticklish spot kekekeke. I did not spot tickling him. I saw his tears forming in his eyes, his laugh is like a song in my ear, he keeps on shouting and laughing and running.

“yah yah yah stop stop stop im tired”  he pleaded. We’re both laughing and panting hard. Beads of sweats are on our forheads. He get a hanky from his pocket. I thought he’s going to wipe his sweats but he wipes mine.

“aish. Look at us we’re both exhausted. It’s like we did a marathon” He laughed. I stuck my tongue out. He pinched my cheek so hard and run. AISH!! JINJA!! I run after him until we reach the school gate.

“mianhe” he said patting my head and I nod.

 

---

 

I’m busy with our seatwork when someone threw a crumpled paper on my desk. I get the paper and look around the room to find the culprit but seems like everybody is focused on our activity. I open the paper and read.

 

 

                              ♥ Music room at lunch ♥                                  

 

 

eh? I raised a brow. Who might this be? I continue answering the math problem. That’s the reason why everybody is busy. This effin math problem. Ugh!

“alright! Times up!” the teacher said. All you can hear are “aww” “ooohhh” “aish” “pssh” “yah” “omo”

“sshhh.. quiet! Okay, someone want to try?” Ms. Shin asked with a grin. Does she even have a boyfriend? Who cares? This pretty lady in front of us is a math freak. Kekeke :P

“volunteer or I’ll pick?” Ms. Shin asked and raised a brow. You can hear nothing but sighs.

“Ms. Park” Oh SSHHH-!! Why does it have to be me?! OF ALL PEOPLE!!! This is my least subject ever. I stood up and walk up to her. As I walk in the aisle like a zombie, I felt someone touch my skirt. I look at the person and saw Jinki smiling (with biting his bottom lip) and wink at me. Should I die now?

“mwo?” I mouthed. He just nod and point at my skirt. My eyes grew big O.O Do I have a stain?! I screamed in my head. I held my skirt and felt something in my pocket. I get the thing on my pocket and saw a folded paper with a chicken leg drawing. I look back at Jinki raising one my left brow and he smiled at me. Ms. Shin handed me the chalk leave me in front of the board. I open the folded paper nervously and saw the solution. I wrote on the board what exactly I saw on the paper. I sighed and gave the chalk back to Ms. Shin and walk back to my sit with my head down.

“thanks” I said to Jinki and go straight to my chair. He mumbled something but I did not hear it.

 

Ms. Shin praised me for getting the right answer and I felt guilty. I did not smile or anything. I’m just looking at her without any emotion. Why? Because it’s Jinki’s answer, it should be him to be praised not me. I look at Jinki, he saw me and smiled with two thumbs up. Eh? Why is he that happy? It’s like I cheated.

 

---

 

It’s lunch time. I remember the crumpled paper and search for it.

“where did I put it?” I whispered. When I finally found it, I look at the paper and read again the message. I’m getting confused. I try to think of a person who will have the guts to throw a paper on me. No one does it. I stood up on my chair in the realization of walking to the music room and find out who that person is.

 

When I reach the door, I hesitantly open it. I look inside and find no one. I walk inside slowly. What if someone will murder me? But why does it have to be here?? Hmmmm. I’m amused with all the instruments that I saw. It’s so lovely, I wanna touch it but scared to break it. As I wandered around the room with my mouth slightly open, I heard a music playing. I felt like I wanna listen to it for the rest of my life. I closed my eyes and feel the music, I opened it again. I’m kinda scared because as far as I remember, I am the only one inside this room. That must be a ghost. I wanna look back but fear instructed me not to. To my surprise, an angelic voice filled the room.

 

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

 

achim haessali geudaewa gatayo

jogeum yuchihagaetjyo

geuraedo nan eerungae joeun geol

nareul kkaeweojun geudae yeopae ramyeon

deo baralgae eopgaetjyo

eereokhae geudael bogo shipeun geol

 

sarangi eodirago mothal geora saenggakhaji malayo

nareul deo neutgi jeonae

na deo keugi jeonae japajul su itjyo?

 

saranghaeyo geudaemaneul jeo haneulmankeum

jungmal geudaeneun naega saneun eeyuin geolyo

geudaereul aju mani geudael michidorok anajugo shipeo

ajik mani ppareungeojyo geureongeojyo

 

geunyeoae nooni majuchil ddaemada

nae eolgoolae bunjineun misoga

hokshina geudae maeumae hankyeonae daeulkka

aseurahan neoae maeum geu sokae areumdaoon

gwitgaye soksakyeo neol saranghaneun naye maeum

 

i'll be taking you

girl, i know without you

without you, i miss you

eonjekkajina geudaereul wonhajyo

wonhago baraneun mam

ddo gipeojineun sarang

deo eesang soomgil su eopseo

geudaeneun nain geol

 

nae maeumi geudael japgo nochil anjyo

geudaedo neukkyeojinayo

nareul, oh, deo neutgi jeonae

na deo keugi jeonae japajul su itjyo

 

ajik geudae maeumi nae gyeotae

ol su eopneun geol arayo geunde

geudae hanaman naye hanarago boolleodo dwaenayo

 

oori gatchi one, two, three, oh ja shijakhaeyo

geudae naye hanajyo naye jeonbuingeolyo

geudaereul aju mani geudael michidorok saranghago shipeo

eejeneun geuraedo dwaejyo geurungeojyo

 

geudaereul aju mani geudael michidorok saranghago shipeo

eejeneun geuraedo dwaejyo geurungeojyo

 

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

 

 

I clapped my hand when he finished the song. I don’t know what to feel right now. I really don’t.

 

“you such have a beautiful-wonderful-cool-angelic-stunning voice, Jinki!!!” I spazzed like a super fan girl.

“komowo” he smiled and chuckled. He patted the space beside him. I saw towards him and sat beside him.

“I know you’re good at singing but I didn’t know that you can play piano” he laughed.

“you know that I can sing?” I noded.

“but no one knows that I sing, even my own mother.”  I froze on my spot. Am I caught?

“are you stalking me?” my mouth hung open and laughed his out.

“I’m just kidding” he said between laughs and slap my arm playfully.

“yah!” I said in serious tone. He stopped and look at me.

“are you the one who throw that crumpled paper?” I asked.

“ne. are you mad?”

“yes I am but hearing you sing takes my madness away” I laughed and he chuckled.

“cheesy eh?”  he said and we both laughed.

 

We continue our conversation. He had his way that makes me laugh. It’s so fun to be with him.

 

 


 

short update eh?

I have a practice so i need to leave the house at 4pm. it's 3:15 already.

hopia like it~~

 


 

Seki-Angel

min2key

Charlottelimm

AciRevolution

ShinKaeMi

 


 

 

 

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥