Bus Stop?!

Be My SLAVE

 

You threw the paper at him and went back to jotting down notes. The crumpled paper hit your back. "Just go there. I'll wait for you. If you're not there, the voice record will reach the campus."

You looked at him, making faces.

Suddenly, the bell rang, signaling the end of class.

"Okay, class dismissed..." as the teacher fixed his things.

 

 

 

You quickly fixed your things and quickly went to your locker.

 

You went to the gates of the school and went straight to the bus stop. No one is there... Even Chanyeol... So you waited for him...............

 

After an hour, you grew tired and sleepy...

Suddenly, a hot husky voice whispered in your ear, sending shivers down to your spine. "You've waited for me. How sweet." You turned and saw Chanyeol. "Yah! Shut up... So what are we going to do here?"

"Lets exchange numbers..." he stated

"Wae?"

"For project purposes..."

 

You thought its nonsense but no… "Ahh.. wait." You grabbed your bag and searched for your phone… After searching the whole bag, your phone is not there.. Your mom will kill you if you lost it. 

Its expensive. (You're an averege girl so you cant just simply buy expensive things.)

"I think i left my phone at my desk... Wanna come or just wait here?" you stated.

"I'll just wait here." He said while having a poker face.

You just smirked and went back to the school grounds. You're a "BIT" scared because its already dark. The students are already home and maybe the guards are asleep.

You sneaked at the hallway. Its pitch black and you dont have any source of light besides themoonlight striking in every windows.

You imagine things like a pair of bare hands will grab your feet, or a silhouette of an old woman and the dark. Things like that scare you but you really have to get your phone.

 

CHANYEOL's POV:

I joked her that i'll just stay here and wait but i followed her secretly. Damn, I'll die out of boredom by just waiting. 

I am planning to scare her. I wish she'll be scared BUT i think no... she's like a tiger when im talking to her.

I spotted her in our classroom, finding her cellphone. I stay behind the door so when she is out, i'll jump  infront of her. Please be scared damn tigress.

I heard her footsteps getting closer. When i felt that she's near the door, i booed her.... really loud.

i was SURPRISED. I saw her almost cry and she sweats like crazy. She fell on the floor... with her phone.

I didn't know she was this scared. I know your weakness HAHA. I didn't know she has this soft side.

I kneeled infront of her, maintaining the eye level.

She suddenly hugged me. My shoulders got wet from her tears... and sweat. I can feel her heartbeat so fast, her fast, hot panting reached my ears... which made me her hair and back so she can calm down a little.

She suddenly speak, gathering all the strength that she can while still panting "C-Chanyeol, p-pabooo.!!!"

 

 

 

She came back to her sense... the old, hot-tempered Ji Hyeon.

She angrily walk out, leaving her phone. I picked it up and walked beside her. "You scared?"

""NO IM NOT!"

"Wae? Its still funny that you have that cute side. HAHAAHA." 

"SHUT UP!"

"You left your phone. I aleadt saved my number"

She just grabbed her phone and smirked.

The next thing i knew... I walked with her to the bus stop and went home...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Here is the double update... :))

PLEASE comment and subscribe. :">