Meeting at Gwanghwamun Square...

Be My SLAVE

 

CHANYEOL's POV:

 

She angrily walk out, leaving her phone. I picked it up and walked beside her. "You scared?"

 

""NO IM NOT!"

"Wae? Its still funny that you have that cute side. HAHAAHA." 

"SHUT UP!"

"You left your phone. I aleadt saved my number"

She just grabbed her phone and smirked.

The next thing i knew... I walked with her to the bus stop and went home...

 

 

YOUR POV:

You woke up by the sound of your phone. You lazily opened it and saw a message. "Come to Gwanghwamun Square this 7am".  (here's a pic of Gwanghwamun Square if you guys dont know. lol. XD)

pyh2009070610290001300_p2.jpg

 

You replied "Who are you???" then you went to your closet to find some Saturday clothes..., since its a free time. No stupid classes, no stupid teachers and no stupid.............. Chanyeol.

Then your phone beeped. You opened the message, "Its me Chanyeol Oppa... Oppa?! Wanna piece of me, jerk Chanyeol??!! Come to Gwanghwamun Square this 7am. I have something to tell you. Be there or else......... Or else what?!!!!

"AiiiiiSSHHH!!!" You slammed the door as you entered the bathroom to have a nice morning bath.

You took your time fixing your hair. (Your hair looks like this:)

ballerinaponytail3backview.jpg

 

You grabbed your clothes (Your clothes looks like these:)

xl_yhst81269699784480_2133_443770274.jpg

blackskinnies.jpg

 

921_p.jpg

 

You hate this day because Chanyeol will be meeting you. You walked downstairs and saw a blue sticky note attached to the fridge. "I will not be at home for a month. I didn't have any time to tell you about this. Its all about work. I'll be at Gwangju and i promise i'll be back as soon as i can. Dont forget to lock all the doors and windows.DONT SKIP A MEAL! I have cooked your breakfast so finish it... I love you and take care. I should be the one saying that! I LOVE YOU Ji Hyeon... --- mom."

After reading the whole note, you had a poker face... You turned to the table and saw a plate of fried bacons, eggs and some fried rice. You ate it all and gulped the whole glass of mango juice. You checked your phone and saw that its already 6:45am... .

You took a subway and got off at Gwanghwamun Station and went straightly to Gwanghwamun Square. You saw Chanyeol wearing a white statement t-shirt and a black jacket with his pants. OOOHW. You kicked his foot from behind as a form of greeting. 

"YAH. Is that your way of saying HELLO?!?!" He shouted. You just smirked. "So, what are we going to do? You've ruined my weekend..."

"Shut up... So.... I want to say that... I want to start doing the project... What a change of life!!!... at my house."

"BWOOOOOOHH?!!" you're freaking surprised by his words. "YAH! Chanyeol, are you kidding me?!! Why should i work with you? Moreover, at your house??!!!" you stated...

He walks back and forth infront of you, grinning like an idiot "One, HELL, its also my damn project. Two, because i want to. Three, because YOU'RE MY SLAVE."'

You pointed at him "HAH!...  This jerk is getting on my nerves. Your slave?? Oh come on... Dont ING joke me. Since when did i became your slave? JERK."

"Since the day that we went on the men's restroom... together. Remember?? Just pick... Be My slave or the voice record??"

"NONE. Stop spouting nonsense. JERK CHANYEOL" You protested.

"PICK: BE MY DAMN SLAVE OR THE VOICE RECORD?!!!!" his voice started to deepen... showing his impatience.. and that scared you...

"WAIT.! what if i dont pick?"

"Then the voice record will reach the campus."

"What if i pick to be your slave?"

"Simple... You'll just follow what i say. Its not as hard as you think.... and you'll also live in my house... BWOOOH?! ARE YOU NUTS?"

"Live in your house... THATS BULL... We're not even a couple to start with..."

"Rest easy... Both of my parents are in States because of work. Only the maids are there. But sometimes, my friends (EXO) is there."

"OHHHH. And what if the maids will tell your parents about me, living in your house???" You glared at him, waiting for a sensible response...

"Simple. Ill fire them immediately... Yah... this guy is full of pride..."

"Last question...... What will i benifit if i'll be your damn "slave"???"

He smiled... "One... You will be with the MOST handsome, coolest and kindest guy. HAHAHA. I agree with the 'handsome' and 'coolest'... but 'KINDEST'... HAHAHAHAH!!! Two... we can finish the project earlier.. and easier."

"But what if my mom ----------------. " You suddenly stopped, remembering the sticky note that your mom left earlier...

"What?!" he tilted his head sidewards.

"N-nothing.... Its none of your business. FINE!!! I'll be your 'slave'.." You said in a tone of defeat. You cant help but chose that because if not.................... You're good as dead.

 

He grabbed your wrist.. The two of your ran as you've reached a black Ferrari... Is this guy really rich or what???

"YAH! Where are we going??" you questioned him..

"To your house. Start packing up your things. Starting TODAY, you'll live at my house... No But's... and no backing off..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

HEY guys.....

here's the long awaited update... :)

Hope you like it. :)))

PLEASE COMMENT and SUBSCRiBE... :)))

 

I wanna share some of the pics of the Almighty CHANYEOL. :)) lol

here:

 

tumblr_m8vt5mW2Il1rzcbkzo1_500.jpg                         tumblr_m8vrcfri8L1rn0huao1_500.jpg

 

 

GHAAAAAAAD.... He's so HOT... and COOL... and damn CUTE.

<3

KEKEKE... :))