GUYS, This is a Misunderstanding!!!

Be My SLAVE

 

 

 

YOUR POV:

When i was happily eating my hot porridge, i noticed a bulgy thingy under the blanket... I looked at it and it is the voice recorder that i have brought earlier for spy purposes. I remembered that i accidentally clicked the play button earlier. I clicked the play button and i was shocked... shocked from what i have heared... "Sorry, excuse me and my GIRLFRIEND..." ~ I know this familiar husky voice... Its Chanyeol's voice... Then i remembered the scenes at the cafe... Those scenes that i wanted to forget...

But this question keeps bugging in my head... "Girlfriend~?! Since when did i have a relatioship with that jerk? But why did he save me? Dosen't he care about saying those words infront of the people, even if its a lie? Isn't he worried about saying a lie?"

"... Why?"

 

 

CHANYEOL's POV:

I am on my way back to my room, where Ji Hyeon was sleeping. I brought a basin with a lukewarm water and a towel. When i was about to turn the doorknob, I heard my voice over the room: "Sorry, excuse me and my GIRLFRIEND..." ~... Did she recorded that one??? Aiiisssh molla... I opened the door and saw her face red. I rushed over to my bed. "What the hell are you doing? You should rest now..." She replied... in a form of sneezing..."Look, you've got a cold...". She smirked and faced sidewards... "I-I im fine... J-just dont to near me..." She sneezed again. I pushed her lightly, making her  lie down in her position. "W-what are you trying to do???" "Just shut up and rest, okaaay?." I flashed a wry smile at her and grabbed the towel and subsided it in the lukewarm water... I squeezed it and put it in her forehead. "Just stay still... I'll be back later. Dont move or else i will kick you... Arasso?!" I smiled a bit and left my room.

I got my phone and texted my friends (EXO) to come over my house. Its pretty boring inside, now that the Tigress got sick, no one is here to make a noise...

 

YOUR POV:

Is he Dr. Park Chanyeol? You cursed yourself for being sick. Aiiish, I HATE myself. Am i too weak? I got sick by just a cold drink? WHAT THE HELL>?! You blushed when you touched the towel that Chanyeol put in your forehead.

You grabbed your phone near the desk to see the time... The hell, its already 5:00pm?! Time flies fast...

You felt sleepy and your eyes went shut, off the way to dreamland...

 

•••

 

You woke up by the sound down, it sounded like a boys' voice. You sat on the bed and touched your forehead to feel if you still have a fever. Its gone. You stood up and wore your bunny slippers. Your body feels heavy but you still went out.

You went downstairs and yelled, hoping that Chanyeol will come to you... Your hair is still messy and your eyes is still a bit red from sleeping for about 5 hours... Your OVERSIZED sweater falls a little bit down to your shoulders, revealing some of the strap of your laced bra... "JERK CHANYEOL?!!!!!!!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU~" You shouted at the top of your lungs. When you have reached the last step of the stairs, you rubbed your eyes to adjust the bright, still-blurred vision... When you've seen things clearly, your mouth went (O) and your eyes went (O_O)...

 

 

 

 

CHANYEOL's POV:

I heard my name coming from now where... "Kai hyung, did you hear that?"... He shrugged, "What?? I didn't hear anything... Maybe thats your stomach.... You are always hungry so you are hearing weird things..." The rest of my friends laughed... "Yah, maybe thats your girlfriend calling..." Sehun joked... I jerked his arm, "What girlfriend? All of the girls are my girlfriends..." I proudly said... Yeah, it feels like all of the girls are chasing me... What do you expect from such face and body??? In short, what do you excpect from the Almighty Park Chanyeol??? "Yah, Hyung... you stole my title..." Baekhyun interrupted... "Yah, you are too cute to be chased by noonas..." D.O joked... Just as when we are having a good time, a still-sleepy voice interrupted our time...

"JERK CHANYEOL!?!!!?!?!?!?! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?"

Everybody's head moved to the direction of that voice...

My eyes widened, their eyes widened, everybody's eyes widened. My jaws dropped, their jaws dropped, everybody's jaws dropped... SH*T is all that i can say...

Everybody has their own, different reactions:

 

"YAH, HYUNG, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US ABOUT THIS?!!? YOUR SOOOO BAD..." --- Baekhyun

"Is this what you call the Forbbiden Love?! Tsktsk, Hyung, you are so naughty... Aigoo" --- Suho

"WOW, Its seems that you got first than i did. Look at her, it seems that she has undergone Chanyeol's Rough Session... *looks at her clothes and HER then his lower lips*. So how's your night>?" --- Kai

"What a beauty... Pity that you got her ...." --- D.O

"*stares at her because she knows her* Ohmyyy, Hyung..." --- Sehun

I seriously wanted to land my fist at everyone's faces...

I stood up and went to her... to Ji Hyeon...

 

 

 

 

YOUR POV:

Your mouth went (O) and your eyes went (O_O)...

You saw Chanyeol with his friends... and worst... SEHUN...

OHMYYYYY, EOTTOKE?!!? What if they misunderstand?! Ohhh, of course they will misunderstand... by just looking at their reactions... Im doomed... >/////<

Chanyeol went to my direction.... "YAH, This is a misunderstanding.... Nothing happened... Absolutely nothing... Promise!!!"

"Yeah, its a MISUNDERSTANDING you said... but look at her... What a beauty... a beautiful girl at your house... Hyung, is that what you call a misunderstanding?!!!!"

You blushed at his compliment... Chanyeol eyed him "Yah. Baekhyun, do you want to taste my fists? I said its a misunderstanding..."

"Yeah, a hell misunderstanding... But look at her, she is pretty, y and cute... and plus, look at her CLOTHES... Its like the two of you are through a rough hot session" another guy said...

"YAH, Kai, we didn't have THAT... with her?? NO NO NO..." Chanyeol protested...

"Then give her to me, i'll make her happy... *looks at you and his lips*." You felt somewhat creepy of that guy so you stayed closer to Chanyeol...

Chanyeol stared at him... "Kai, do you want me to kick you right now>?"

"Oh Oh, another proof... Look, she is more closer to you now... Its like you are her boyfriend..." another guy spouted some nonsense...

Chanyeol hissed "She's scared to you Kai... AIIIIISHHHH, nothing happened... Nobody lost something, ABSOLUTELY, NOTHING HAPPENED..."

Finally, you spoke... "N-nothing happened between us... This is ALL a misunderstanding... He is a Jerk, thats all..." You stuttered a bit but you have said your point...

"OMO, she stuttered..." a tall guy said.

"She is just scared, Suho.." Chanyeol said with his husky voice.

Chanyeol eyed you... its like he is saying I will kill you later after they went out of my house... 

"Okaay Okaay, we get it... We will see you tomorrow, goodluck..." This Kai guy winked at us and everyone bid their goodbyes...

"Curse you... this is all a misunderstanding... I will definitely kill you tomorrow... Be ready hyungs... Yes, all of you.." Chanyeol sighed... "YAH, What came in to your mind going down here? Didn't i said that you should rest?!! And besides... l-look at you... i mean l-look at w-what are you wearing..." You looked at yourself and saw that the strap of your laced bra is already showing up... You fixed your clothes and your hair and everything... "S-sorry... I made you bad infront of your friends... I mean you are already bad but i made you bad in a different way... Mianhe..."... Chanyeol just sighed and tapped gently your head... "You are just a plain pabo, thats all. Dont worry, i will explain the, everything... Just go to my room and rest there okaay?"...

You sighed... Aiiish, pabo Ji Hyeon.... Why did i go downstairs? I should have stayed in his room... What will his friends and moreover SEHUN will say to us... AIIISHHH PABO...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Is it long now??

Hehehehe...

Hope you will like this...

<3