WAE?!

Be My SLAVE

 

Chanyeol looked back just to saw you on the floor, sitting while you are there, cold and messy from the drinks that spilled on you. He stood up and removed his coat. He went closer to you and noticed that you are about to cry. He put his coat and make you wear it, he carried you, bridal style...

"Sorry, excuse me and my GIRLFRIEND..." ~

 

 

You didn't care about what happened. You just burried your face on Chanyeol's toned abs. You just felt comfortable there, leaning on his chest... You shut your eyes close, wanting to forget what happened earlier. But why did he save you from being insulted? Then your eyes went totally shot, off the way to Dreamland...

Chanyeol carried you brought you to his Ferrari waiting outside the cafe. You thought that he didn't bring his car but he is always ready. He drove the car fast and went to his house.

 

CHANYEOL's POV:

I carried her bridal style and these words just came out of my mouth: "Sorry, excuse me and my GIRLFRIEND..." ~

I didn't bother to think twice about saying these things and helping her. Anyways, this is the way of a gentleman right?? I grabbed her things and went to my car. I have prepared my car just in case something might happen... something terrible. You know, bad luck is always with Ji Hyeon. Its like its running through her veins... And if im with her, im also affected by the so called bad luck...

I drove fast to my house. I glanced at her sleeping face... Just stay like that always and i might fall for you... Wait wait wait... JUST WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING?!?! There is no way im gonna fall for this airhead tigress...

After babbling about nonsense things, i have reached my house... I carried her bridal style then entered the house. The maids' eyes went (O_O) after seeing me carrying her with her wet clothes and all... "Ready a change of clothes for Ji Hyeon and make a porridge for her meal... I want it on the double." I just ignored at their faces then went upstairs to put Ji Hyeon on my bed... I called a maid to help her wash up... I went out of the mansion, off to the botanical garden to get some fresh air..

 

YOUR POV:

I woke up in a familiar room... I frisked my body to just to see that im in a different clothing. Im already wearning a pair of lose sweaters and a pajamas... When did the hell i wore this clothes? My eyes drifted to the side and saw Chanyeol looking at me while having those infamous smirk of his. "YAH? Did you do something to me? Did something happened to us? Why am i in these clothes?!?!? CHANYEOL?!?!?!~" He just smirked... "YEAH, something happened a while ago... Just dont ask me or you might see your face in the mirror crying... again~" "..." He whispered the last part then he went out of the room. You didn't quite understand the meaning of his words. The only thing that YOU KNOW is that he did something to you. But you didnt pretty much remembered what... You saw a bowl of hot porridge lying on the desk. You blew it hard to cool the hotness...

 

CHANYEOL's POV:

I noticed that she is moving from her bed. Is she awake? I just remained sitted there in the sofa and waited her to get up. She frisked her body and all. What the heck is she doing? She looked at me in two different ways: angrily and worried... "YAH? Did you do something to me? Did something happened to us? Why am i in these clothes?!?!? CHANYEOL?!?!?!~" Seriously this girl is an airhead.. I just wanted to laugh at her questions... But i flashed my smirk at her just for one sole reason: to see her reaction... Pretty low right?! But i see her reactions... I found her reactions pretty interesting though... "YEAH, something happened a while ago... Just dont ask me or you might see your face in the mirror crying... again~"... I whispered the last part...  She had this what-the--are-you-talking-about face...

Im pretty sure about what is she aking... Shes asking if something happened between us... You know what that is, no need to elaborate... But i answered her questions different from what she is expecting... with a bit of sarcasm... Im talking about the scene in the cafe... Is she an airhead or just a plain idiot coming from other planet?

 

YOUR POV:

When i was happily eating my hot porridge, i noticed a bulgy thingy under the blanket... I looked at it and it is the voice recorder that i have brought earlier for spy purposes. I remembered that i accidentally clicked the play button earlier. I clicked the play button and i was shocked... shocked from what i have heared... "Sorry, excuse me and my GIRLFRIEND..." ~ I know this familiar husky voice... Its Chanyeol's voice... Then i remembered the scenes at the cafe... Those scenes that i wanted to forget...

But this question keeps bugging in my head... "Girlfriend~?! Since when did i have a relatioship with that jerk? But why did he save me? Dosen't he care about saying those words infront of the people, even if its a lie? Isn't he worried about saying a lie?"

"... Why?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

a BORING chapter...

a SHORT chapter...

i know i know... :">

Sorry guys but im in a hurry

so i've written this short chap.

 

I love it when im reading your comments,

it makes me happy and

makes me want to write MORE...

So please COMMENT and SUBS.

:">

<3