His H.O.T

Be My SLAVE

 


Chanyeol eyed you... its like he is saying I will kill you later after they went out of my house... 

"Okaay Okaay, we get it... We will see you tomorrow, goodluck..." This Kai guy winked at us and everyone bid their goodbyes...

"Curse you... this is all a misunderstanding... I will definitely kill you tomorrow... Be ready hyungs... Yes, all of you.." Chanyeol sighed... "YAH, What came in to your mind going down here? Didn't i said that you should rest?!! And besides... l-look at you... i mean l-look at w-what are you wearing..." You looked at yourself and saw that the strap of your laced bra is already showing up... You fixed your clothes and your hair and everything... "S-sorry... I made you bad infront of your friends... I mean you are already bad but i made you bad in a different way... Mianhe..."... Chanyeol just sighed and tapped gently your head... "You are just a plain pabo, thats all. Dont worry, i will explain the, everything... Just go to my room and rest there okaay?"...

You sighed... Aiiish, pabo Ji Hyeon.... Why did i go downstairs? I should have stayed in his room... What will his friends and moreover SEHUN will say to us... AIIISHHH PABO...

 

 

You went upstairs and went to Chanyeol's room to sleep. You dont have a fever but your body feels heavy... You lay down at his king-sized bed and waited for Chanyeol to come... After minutes of waiting, he finally showed up... "Yah, where did you go?? I have a favor... PLEASE TELL SEHUN THAT ITS ALL A MISUNDERSTANDING, THAT IM HERE JUST BECAUSE OF THE PROJECT, OKAY OKAY?" He just nodded, what a reply... "Thanksss~ Wheww... Well them, im going to sleep..." You glanced at your phone for the last time... Its already 11pm... Time is sure fast... You shut your eyes and went to sleep...

You woke up, not by the sound of an alarm clock, but because of your stomach. Its growling like a tiger hunting for 100 mice. You stood up with your still-blurred-sleepy-mode eyes and went downstairs to look for food. You opened the fridge and saw a Strawberry shortcake. You get it and grabbed a fork somwhere and ate eat happily. After your stomach was satisfied, you clean up your mess and went to Chanyeol's room upstairs. 

You sneaked while entering at his room... You saw that he is sleeping already... ON THE FLOOR... What the heck... You went past him but a pair of hands grabbed your foot, making you stumble and fall. You went on top of Chanyeol "Where did you go?~" Chanyeol spoke to you with his husky voice and leaned his face towards yours... Errr,  your face is already inch away from Chanyeol's, making you blush... "I-I just went downstairs to eat, im just hungry... Thats all..." You stuttered a bit... What kind of girl who will not stutter at this current position?...

"Next time, when you are going out without me, you should inform me okay?" You shot death glares to him "Why should i?" ..."Because you are my slave..." You hissed, but he went again to sleep... You want to kick his right now... seriously...

You covered yourself under the sheets of the blankets. Its like you can feel the winter cold breeze touch your body. Chanyeol noticed your body-in-shivering-state then he stood up lazily, "Do you want me to make you feel hot? Its quite easy, you know, if you could share MY king-sized bed to me... I can make you feel hot." He smirked at his words. You felt nervous of what he is planning so you just threw a pillow, making it land into his face then went back to sleeping. You are just so tired so you didn't get to notice what he has done next...

 

CHANYEOL's POV:

I noticed her shivering under the sheets of blankets so i stood up from my current position and began my entertainment. "Do you want me to make you feel hot? Its quite easy, you know, if you could share MY king-sized bed to me... I can make you feel hot." She just threw a pillow into my face then went to sleep... Are you testing me Ji Hyeon? I went to my king-sized bed, where she is sleeping soundly then marked my territory... I mean i lay down beside her then went to sleep... Im also in a freezing-dead state there on the floor, plus its much colder there than here. I have my reasons!!!

 

YOUR POV:

You woke up as you felt someone pressing onto your body. You cant move freely in your current position... When your vision is finally clear, you saw Chanyeol infront of you, sleeping... and hugging you with his face inch close to yours. You can feel his hot breath. You blush at the moment then pinch his cheeks... "Ch-chanyeol!!! Get up or else i will push you..." "WHUUURGHHHFGAAARGHAAH..~" You blushed MORE when you heard his sleepy husky voice... "YAH... We have school now..!!!" You finally made up your mind and pushed him, making him fall on the floor BUT, he held firmly into your wrist, making you also fall on top of him, just like the scene last night... "Wh-what n-now?" You stammer in between your words as he stared at your eyes.. "Im feeling hot right now...~" You looked at your position: Your body in between his thighs with your face inch close... "People who might see us in this position might misunderstand it for something else, you know... Do you want to get off me or do you want me to carry you, bridal style on my bed?" You blushed then stood up, "Sh-shut up... Just move quickly..." You went out of the room and bumped at Butler Kim... "Why is you face so red miss Ji Hyeon?" You just flashed a wry smile at him then ran.

Butler Kim went to Chanyeol's room and saw him smiling, up to his ears "Whats wrong, master? I saw miss Ji Hyeon blush as i passed at her... Is it your doing? You and miss Ji Hyeo make a quite good pair..." he chuckled. Chanyeol, still smiling stood up and went to his bathroom "She is an idiot, thats all..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

SORRY for the long wait..

anyways its here...

I have this 3-day exam coming up so i updated...

WHEW!

Hope you like it. :">

<3